Ashli Babbit

This was the name of the woman shot dead at the Capital as she entered unarmed.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

She was a resident of the San Diego area and a veteran. Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.

I thought people should at least know who it was and what she was about. After all, when police gun down unarmed blacks on the streets the media repeats those names nonstop, but when this happens, all the media says is that there was a bloody revolt by right wingers trying to overthrow the government............unarmed.

Well, I reckon they have their martyre now.

View attachment 438706
She ws a QAnon nitwit who was trying to smash her way through a door behind which LEOs were barricaded. She got what she asked for.

No sympathy here.
But, no doubt, you have sympathy for a black man who has warrants out, reported to the police for being in a place he was ordered to stay away from, the police come, he is carrying a knife, he scuffles with the police, they taze him, he is able to pull the tines out, continues to his car opens the door and reaches in and is shot and paralyzed...

I guess THERE he acted responsibly and the police acted stupidly.

Yes, we know who you are.
What I don't have sympathy for is people like this poster who excuse one heinous act by using some other act and lying about THAT one.

THIS act is wrong. This act is a threat to our democracy. Full stop.

Any other act is a discussion for another thread a...and other day
LMAO Dumbass. I didnt excuse an act. I simply showed how you excused a similar act because the person was "of color....or black...or African American ....or a colored person or....whatever the fuck I am supposed not call them these. days.

Funny thing....when I was young I was told calling them colored people was wrong. The problem was....I just called them "that guy" or "George" or whatever his name was. But I was told to never call them colored people...And who told me that? The ones who used to call the colored people.

Then I was told to call them Black. But I never called them anything but "George" or whatever their name was....Who told me to call them black? The ones who used to call them colored people.

Then I was told to call them African American. But I never called them anything but "George" or whatever their name was. Who told me to call them African American? The ones who used to call them black.....Never really understood what to call some guy from England, or Jamaica who was black. African American seemed to be wrong. But I digress.

Now I am told to not call them people of color. Not African American. But I never called them African American. I called them "George" or whatever their name was. Who is telling me to call them people of color? The ones who called them African American.

So now we have come full circle.

"Colored people" was wrong in the past........and now?.......anything other than "people of color is wrong."

Colored people vs. people of color. One righteous, the other racist.

And all I ever did was call him "George" because that was the name his parents gave him

Yes
she was a domestic terrorist..no hero

Nope, she wasn't. She was unarmed. This is your marxist treasonous party in action for all to see. Useful idiots will be engulfed.
How do you know she was unarmed, and the guy who shot her certainly did not know.
She and everyone around her were unarmed.............as per the video. No weapons in sight. So why target an unarmed white woman and not show the capital police officer who shot her...............

We have actually seen blatantly unarmed women shot before.........

I

They were stormintg the capital building. The police were too gentle with the protestors.
Protestors are to be shot now-----well atleast the ones that support Trump right?
Did you guys not support that teenager who crossed state lines and killed someone?
Yeah, i supported it. I also support this one too.
So you agree protestors are to be shot?
Yes, the ones who riot, absolutely.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

She was a resident of the San Diego area and a veteran. Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.

I thought people should at least know who it was and what she was about. After all, when police gun down unarmed blacks on the streets the media repeats those names nonstop, but when this happens, all the media says is that there was a bloody revolt by right wingers trying to overthrow the government............unarmed.

View attachment 438706

She was committing an act of sedition against the United States of America.

The intended purpose of the attack on the Capitol and on Congress was to stop the counting of electoral votes and to undermine democracy.

She deserved what she got.

I hope the other treasonous bastards that attacked the capitol building and Congress are arrested and put in prison for the rest of their lives!!!!
And, of course, you would have said the same for anyone who tried to stop TRUMP! from taking office in '16. You know, like trying to impeach him before taking office?

Nobody tried to impeach Trump until 2019 fool!
They were talking about trying before he was inaugurated. Were you not paying attention back then?

Who is 'they'?

Whoever 'they' were, weren't taken seriously by the vast majority of liberals.

Besides 'they' were only blowing wind.
'They' did not commit the seditious act of attacking the nation's Capitol.
'They' were exercising their right to free speech, not committing a violent act of sedition to overturn democracy.
The point is, they were part of an escalating pattern of violence that is only going to get worse. The next time the left loses an election they will go even more nuts. Most likely in the mid-terms.

Anybody that has supported Trump and propagated the 'Election Fraud' myths has some f*cking gall to accuse anybody of 'escalating pattern of violence'!!!

You are a seditious piece of SH*T!!!

You may crawl back under your rock now!
It didn't take you long to try and make it about me, did it? Pretending that the violent rhetoric and actual violence only started now is the height of partisan foolishness.

Yes, it is about you...and 75 million morons like you.

Your fascist buddies say "6 Million wasn't enough"

Right now, 75 million sounds about right to me!
See, here is where the wheels fall off your tricycle and your ignorance is exposed. I have no fascist buddies, therefore your idiotic rant is for naught. You might have noticed that flinging juvenile insults in my general direction neither causes me angst nor deflects me from what I have to say.

Now you are on record as making disagreeing with you politically a death sentence crime and you're willing to see 75 million people that you don't know killed. That's really, really dumb of you. Now, are you going to:

1. Leave the field bloodied and bruised, hoping to not get hit any more?
2. Admit you really stepped in it and be mature?
3. Double down on the juvenile insults, pretending they somehow strengthen your point?

It will be interesting to see which you choose.

You may not have any fascist buddies - it's certainly possible that you're the only fascist in your circle of friends.

But either way, at this point your continued propagation of political lies and your attempts to justify sedition are in and of themselves attempts to incite sedition.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

The intended purpose of the attack on the Capitol and on Congress was to stop the counting of electoral votes and to undermine democracy.

I hope the other treasonous bastards that attacked the capitol building and Congress are arrested and put in prison for the rest of their lives!!!!
And, of course, you would have said the same for anyone who tried to stop TRUMP! from taking office in '16. You know, like trying to impeach him before taking office?

They were talking about trying before he was inaugurated. Were you not paying attention back then?

Who is 'they'?

'They' were exercising their right to free speech, not committing a violent act of sedition to overturn democracy.
The point is, they were part of an escalating pattern of violence that is only going to get worse. The next time the left loses an election they will go even more nuts. Most likely in the mid-terms.

Anybody that has supported Trump and propagated the 'Election Fraud' myths has some f*cking gall to accuse anybody of 'escalating pattern of violence'!!!

It didn't take you long to try and make it about me, did it? Pretending that the violent rhetoric and actual violence only started now is the height of partisan foolishness.

See, here is where the wheels fall off your tricycle and your ignorance is exposed. I have no fascist buddies, therefore your idiotic rant is for naught. You might have noticed that flinging juvenile insults in my general direction neither causes me angst nor deflects me from what I have to say.

Now you are on record as making disagreeing with you politically a death sentence crime and you're willing to see 75 million people that you don't know killed. That's really, really dumb of you. Now, are you going to:

3. Double down on the juvenile insults, pretending they somehow strengthen your point?

You may not have any fascist buddies - it's certainly possible that you're the only fascist in your circle of friends.

But either way, at this point your continued propagation of political lies and your attempts to justify sedition are in and of themselves attempts to incite sedition.
I see you chose option #3. I'm not surprised, given your inability to differentiate between identifying a problem and justifying it. Simple minds tend to work that way.

Now, since you claim I'm propagating "political lies" (whatever they are), please do be mature enough to identify said "lies" and give us what you believe to be the truth.

YOU SA

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

Who is 'they'?

I see you chose option #3. I'm not surprised, given your inability to differentiate between identifying a problem and justifying it. Simple minds tend to work that way.

Now, since you claim I'm propagating "political lies" (whatever they are), please do be mature enough to identify said "lies" and give us what you believe to be the truth.

YOU SAID:

"And, of course, you would have said the same for anyone who tried to stop TRUMP! from taking office in '16. You know, like trying to impeach him before taking office?"

You have no idea of what my opinion was on impeaching Trump before he took office. In fact, I thought the idea was ludicrous

It's you that personalized this discussion, and it's you that is propagating lies and gross exaggerations.

YOU SA

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

Who is 'they'?

YOU SAID:

"And, of course, you would have said the same for anyone who tried to stop TRUMP! from taking office in '16. You know, like trying to impeach him before taking office?"

You have no idea of what my opinion was on impeaching Trump before he took office. In fact, I thought the idea was ludicrous

It's you that personalized this discussion, and it's you that is propagating lies and gross exaggerations.
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Didn't you see that? If you read what I wrote, I clearly said that you would have said the same thing in '16, which would have made you consistent. That is a good thing in case you were wondering. Now, again, where's the lie? You restated it, so obviously you think it's there, so where? And while you're at it, do develop a knowledge about sarcasm.

YOU SA

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

Who is 'they'?

YOU SAID:

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Didn't you see that? If you read what I wrote, I clearly said that you would have said the same thing in '16, which would have made you consistent. That is a good thing in case you were wondering. Now, again, where's the lie? You restated it, so obviously you think it's there, so where? And while you're at it, do develop a knowledge about sarcasm.

Your logical fallacy is that you assumed that there was some equivalence between people who wanted Trump removed from office before his term started, and the treasonous bastards that stormed the Capitol.

That's called a "false equivalence" - a very well known logical fallacy.

Your other fallacy is the OP - by depicting a woman who was part of a violent mob, bent on undermining democracy as an innocent harmless victim is pure an utter nonsense. She deserved what she got.

YOU SA

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

Who is 'they'?

YOU SAID:

Your logical fallacy is that you assumed that there was some equivalence between people who wanted Trump removed from office before his term started, and the treasonous bastards that stormed the Capitol.

Your other fallacy is the OP - by depicting a woman who was part of a violent mob, bent on undermining democracy as an innocent harmless victim is pure an utter nonsense. She deserved what she got.
I dont disagree....But before I waste my time doing it....did you say the same about people who were ordered by the police to stand out and didnt and then were shot? Did you say the same about people that were referred to as peaceful protestirs as they looted stores and burned buildings down?

No one disagrees that the storming of the capitol building was a violent, domestic terrorist act. But the breaking into a business, stealing their inventory and burning the place down...and in one case, shooting and killing the hired security guard, all in the name of "equal justice" is not a domestic terrorist act? I ask because our VP elect said they should continue, our Speaker of the house said "people will do what people do" and one of our other leaders said it was all a myth.

So tell me....show me......where do you stand?

YOU SA

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

Who is 'they'?

YOU SAID:

Ah, but see, that's where your understanding falls short. I did not equivocate the two. I clearly said they were part of a cycle that is only going to get worse. That means it started out not being as extreme. It was, however, very easy to predict. You see, normally Republicans act like statesmen and give the opposition the benefit of the doubt, generally give them what they demand, are polite, etc. The reaction that we saw from the stunts the left pulled in '16, however, made it clear that was no longer going to be true. They were mad and going to react strongly. Thus, the cycle was started. You really should pay closer attention to what someone says, not just let your emotions dictate your response.

I still see no "lies" that you claim I propagated.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706
So you reduced the unarmed white female US military who was shot in the chest and killed by a Capitol Policeman who had already made the decision - according a US politician - to use lethal force before the mob had broken the window to being a 'martyre' (martyr)...

...wow.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706
She was a terrorist.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

Trespassing is a misdemeanor. Not happening you fascist PITA!

Trespassing?

You are truly an idiot!

This was an attack against Congress intending to stop Congress from Certifying Biden and undermine Democracy.

It was sedition.

The time for your BULLSHIT is over...people like you are now traitors to the United States!

Wrong.
It was a temporary act of political expression.
Which is protected by the 1st amendment.

hmmm....well all that rioting that occurred in some cities during the racial injustice protests....that was political expression too? They were pissed at the government. Are there ANY bounds to "protected" "political expression"? I always thought violence was the boundary.
Hey--there is a line---where truth and common sense get passed up.

Whinning about criminals being shot in the commission of a crime often a felony is not grounds to protest much less burn, loot, and attack innocent people.

After her tragic death, the media wants you to know Babbitt believed in QAnon

After Floyd’s death, they wanted to make sure you remembered him as a saint

The media is the problem

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

Trespassing is a misdemeanor. Not happening you fascist PITA!

Trespassing?

You are truly an idiot!

This was an attack against Congress intending to stop Congress from Certifying Biden and undermine Democracy.

It was sedition.

The time for your BULLSHIT is over...people like you are now traitors to the United States!

Wrong.
It was a temporary act of political expression.
Which is protected by the 1st amendment.

hmmm....well all that rioting that occurred in some cities during the racial injustice protests....that was political expression too? They were pissed at the government. Are there ANY bounds to "protected" "political expression"? I always thought violence was the boundary.

No. Rioting is NOT political expression. Rioters should be arrested and tried appropriately.

However, no BLM protests or riots came even close to the direct threat against our Democracy that the attack against the Capitol Building and Congress was.

BLM Rioting may be criminal, but it was never sedition against the government and people of the United States.

Wednesday's attack against the Capitols was sedition.

They attacked a hockey team?

YOU SA

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

Who is 'they'?

YOU SAID:

Ah, but see, that's where your understanding falls short. I did not equivocate the two. I clearly said they were part of a cycle that is only going to get worse. That means it started out not being as extreme. It was, however, very easy to predict. You see, normally Republicans act like statesmen and give the opposition the benefit of the doubt, generally give them what they demand, are polite, etc. The reaction that we saw from the stunts the left pulled in '16, however, made it clear that was no longer going to be true. They were mad and going to react strongly. Thus, the cycle was started. You really should pay closer attention to what someone says, not just let your emotions dictate your response.

I still see no "lies" that you claim I propagated.

Yes, you did equivocate the two. You may now realize how ludicrous that was.

It was clear in 2016 that Trump was a sociopath and unfit for office. He has repeatedly proven his incompetence in the past 4 years. People were upset, but they never did anything as extreme as the attack against the Capitol.

You talk about 'the cycle started' in 2016. You apparently either have a short memory or perhaps were too young to remember the 'Tea Party'.

Obama was absolutely qualified to be President. He was psychologically sound. He may not have been the best choice (I supported Biden in the 2008 Dem primaries), but there was NO valid grounds for rejecting him as President.

Yet the 'Tea Party' led an outrageous anti-Obama movement, many saying that "He is not my President".

So it's apparent that this 'cycle' that you cite was started by a bunch of lying right-wing jackasses.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706
She ws a QAnon nitwit who was trying to smash her way through a door behind which LEOs were barricaded. She got what she asked for.

No sympathy here.
Thats exactly how I feel when the cops shoot people. They deserve it.

o do tell how i am an idiot? she was attacking the capitol...she was killed while committing an act of terror which sure the hell makes her a terrorist

Forum List

Back