Ashli Babbit

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
This was the name of the woman shot dead at the Capital as she entered unarmed.

1610039876633.png

Who was she?

She was a resident of the San Diego area and a veteran. Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.

I thought people should at least know who it was and what she was about. After all, when police gun down unarmed blacks on the streets the media repeats those names nonstop, but when this happens, all the media says is that there was a bloody revolt by right wingers trying to overthrow the government............unarmed.

Well, I reckon they have their martyre now.

1610040029353.png

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

She was a resident of the San Diego area and a veteran. Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.

I thought people should at least know who it was and what she was about. After all, when police gun down unarmed blacks on the streets the media repeats those names nonstop, but when this happens, all the media says is that there was a bloody revolt by right wingers trying to overthrow the government............unarmed.

View attachment 438706
She related to Charlie Babbit?

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706
She related to Charlie Babbit?
Naw but i heard you were related lorena bobbit. Probably why you suck up to trannies.... :cool:

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706
She ws a QAnon nitwit who was trying to smash her way through a door behind which LEOs were barricaded. She got what she asked for.

No sympathy here.

(WSVN) - The dangerous demonstrations at the U.S. Capitol took a deadly turn as at least four people are pronounced dead.

One woman who was shot is among the four who are confirmed dead.

Fourteen officers were left injured after the violent occupation of one of the most iconic American buildings.

“The second that she climbed through the window,
she got shot like right in the neck area, fell backwards,” said witness John Sullivan.

Chaos turned deadly as Trump supporters stormed the Capitol.

As they smashed through the windows to get in, a single shot rang out.

“It’s about to get dirty, man,” one man could be heard saying. “That officer’s got a gun. Get down.”

The fatal shot was heard seconds later on a cellphone video.

It is interesting that 4 other people died, but not a word about them

Strange is it not?

But then, we are talking about the censored press

Last edited:

Forum List

Back