Ashli Babbit

This was the name of the woman shot dead at the Capital as she entered unarmed.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

She was a resident of the San Diego area and a veteran. Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.

I thought people should at least know who it was and what she was about. After all, when police gun down unarmed blacks on the streets the media repeats those names nonstop, but when this happens, all the media says is that there was a bloody revolt by right wingers trying to overthrow the government............unarmed.

Well, I reckon they have their martyre now.

View attachment 438706
She ws a QAnon nitwit who was trying to smash her way through a door behind which LEOs were barricaded. She got what she asked for.

No sympathy here.
But, no doubt, you have sympathy for a black man who has warrants out, reported to the police for being in a place he was ordered to stay away from, the police come, he is carrying a knife, he scuffles with the police, they taze him, he is able to pull the tines out, continues to his car opens the door and reaches in and is shot and paralyzed...

I guess THERE he acted responsibly and the police acted stupidly.

Yes, we know who you are.
What I don't have sympathy for is people like this poster who excuse one heinous act by using some other act and lying about THAT one.

THIS act is wrong. This act is a threat to our democracy. Full stop.

Any other act is a discussion for another thread a...and other day

Charge this cop with murder and then publicly hang him.

She was murdered for standing up.

she was shot while committing a crime

No one here seems concerned about the cop who was killed by rioters. If he was killed by a BLM protester there would be outrage.

Both this woman and the cop were killed by the same evil...

The cop was killed by a mob who were normal peaceful going people...

Ashil Babbit was normal peaceful going person...

What happened? Someone filled there head with lies and they joined a cult.
They were told all other information was fake. They were told only to listen to them.

They had the conspiracy theories and the false outrage...

Then a man stood up and after years of lies whipped this crowd into a frenzy. Said he was with them all the way. He got into his car and went back to the White House to watch his work on TV.

That poor woman lost her life because she believed her President. She was so wrong but what she had was more a sickness. She was brain washed.

That cop had to stand up to that frenzied mob.

Two lives are gone, but lets not kid ourselves, we know who to blame.

Everyone who commits a crime is a peaceful normal person...until they're not. These people were criminals and should be treated as such.

Charge this cop with murder and then publicly hang him.

She was murdered for standing up.

she was shot while committing a crime

No one here seems concerned about the cop who was killed by rioters. If he was killed by a BLM protester there would be outrage.

Both this woman and the cop were killed by the same evil...

The cop was killed by a mob who were normal peaceful going people...

Ashil Babbit was normal peaceful going person...

What happened? Someone filled there head with lies and they joined a cult.
They were told all other information was fake. They were told only to listen to them.

They had the conspiracy theories and the false outrage...

Then a man stood up and after years of lies whipped this crowd into a frenzy. Said he was with them all the way. He got into his car and went back to the White House to watch his work on TV.

That poor woman lost her life because she believed her President. She was so wrong but what she had was more a sickness. She was brain washed.

That cop had to stand up to that frenzied mob.

Two lives are gone, but lets not kid ourselves, we know who to blame.

To those lives lost, Rest in Peace.

What happened is these people chose to do what they did.

I don't buy that "someone filled their heads with blah blah blah"

If they weren't people already thinking about violence they wouldn't have rioted

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

She was a resident of the San Diego area and a veteran. Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.

I thought people should at least know who it was and what she was about. After all, when police gun down unarmed blacks on the streets the media repeats those names nonstop, but when this happens, all the media says is that there was a bloody revolt by right wingers trying to overthrow the government............unarmed.

View attachment 438706
She ws a QAnon nitwit who was trying to smash her way through a door behind which LEOs were barricaded. She got what she asked for.

No sympathy here.
But, no doubt, you have sympathy for a black man who has warrants out, reported to the police for being in a place he was ordered to stay away from, the police come, he is carrying a knife, he scuffles with the police, they taze him, he is able to pull the tines out, continues to his car opens the door and reaches in and is shot and paralyzed...

I guess THERE he acted responsibly and the police acted stupidly.

Yes, we know who you are.
What I don't have sympathy for is people like this poster who excuse one heinous act by using some other act and lying about THAT one.

THIS act is wrong. This act is a threat to our democracy. Full stop.

Any other act is a discussion for another thread a...and other day

The cop murdered the girl. The guy murdered the cop. The threat to our representative republic is congress and the senate.

There's nothing hysterical. He murdered her.
He incited her to riot and attack the seat of government. That led directly to her death during the commission of a federal crime, but I don't think that your charge of murder can be sustained.

He incited her to riot and attack the seat of government. That led directly to her death during the commission of a federal crime, but I don't think that your charge of murder can be sustained.

Once the video is shown, it will be sustained. He wasn't in danger. If she were coming at him, he would be justified.

Once the video is shown, it will be sustained. He wasn't in danger. If she were coming at him, he would be justified.
She was surrounded by dozens of protestors coming through a barricaded door. He was one of a handful of police protecting Congress who was immediately behind him sheltering in the chamber.

This isn’t black and white. The question is whether he felt a threat to himself or the people he is to defend and based on the events of the day, there’s no question he will not be found guilty of murder.

If a crowd of angry people were overwhelming barricades and coming at a room containing the president, none of you would care whether that crowd was armed or not and neither would the secret service.

I have no need to pre-judge.

The officer was charged with defending and protecting our seat of democracy and the lives of elected officials. An incensed, insurrectionist mob was violently forcing its way into the Capitol building.

I have no need to pre-judge.

The officer was charged with defending and protecting our seat of democracy and the lives of elected officials. An incensed, insurrectionist mob was violently forcing its way into the Capitol building.

He wasn't defending it. He was murdering, at that point.

She was surrounded by dozens of protestors coming through a barricaded door. He was one of a handful of police protecting Congress who was immediately behind him sheltering in the chamber.

This isn’t black and white. The question is whether he felt a threat to himself or the people he is to defend and based on the events of the day, there’s no question he will not be found guilty of murder.

If a crowd of angry people were overwhelming barricades and coming at a room containing the president, none of you would care whether that crowd was armed or not and neither would the secret service.
The neo-nazi scheme to exploit this young woman as martyrdom is repulsive:

An insurrectionist mob was incited to attack the American seat of government. The Capitol police were charged with defending it.

If protocols were violated (and law enforcement has much to answer for in their lack of preparedness that allowed this to happen) a thorough review is needed before conclusions are drawn.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

She was committing an act of sedition against the United States of America.

The intended purpose of the attack on the Capitol and on Congress was to stop the counting of electoral votes and to undermine democracy.

She deserved what she got.

I hope the other treasonous bastards that attacked the capitol building and Congress are arrested and put in prison for the rest of their lives!!!!
And, of course, you would have said the same for anyone who tried to stop TRUMP! from taking office in '16. You know, like trying to impeach him before taking office?

Nobody tried to impeach Trump until 2019 fool!

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

The intended purpose of the attack on the Capitol and on Congress was to stop the counting of electoral votes and to undermine democracy.

I hope the other treasonous bastards that attacked the capitol building and Congress are arrested and put in prison for the rest of their lives!!!!
And, of course, you would have said the same for anyone who tried to stop TRUMP! from taking office in '16. You know, like trying to impeach him before taking office?

They were talking about trying before he was inaugurated. Were you not paying attention back then?

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

Trespassing is a misdemeanor. Not happening you fascist PITA!

Trespassing?

You are truly an idiot!

This was an attack against Congress intending to stop Congress from Certifying Biden and undermine Democracy.

It was sedition.

The time for your BULLSHIT is over...people like you are now traitors to the United States!

Wrong.
It was a temporary act of political expression.
Which is protected by the 1st amendment.

hmmm....well all that rioting that occurred in some cities during the racial injustice protests....that was political expression too? They were pissed at the government. Are there ANY bounds to "protected" "political expression"? I always thought violence was the boundary.

No. Rioting is NOT political expression. Rioters should be arrested and tried appropriately.

However, no BLM protests or riots came even close to the direct threat against our Democracy that the attack against the Capitol Building and Congress was.

BLM Rioting may be criminal, but it was never sedition against the government and people of the United States.

Wednesday's attack against the Capitols was sedition.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

They were talking about trying before he was inaugurated. Were you not paying attention back then?

Who is 'they'?

Whoever 'they' were, weren't taken seriously by the vast majority of liberals.

Besides 'they' were only blowing wind.
'They' did not commit the seditious act of attacking the nation's Capitol.
'They' were exercising their right to free speech, not committing a violent act of sedition to overturn democracy.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

Who is 'they'?

'They' were exercising their right to free speech, not committing a violent act of sedition to overturn democracy.
The point is, they were part of an escalating pattern of violence that is only going to get worse. The next time the left loses an election they will go even more nuts. Most likely in the mid-terms.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

Who is 'they'?

The point is, they were part of an escalating pattern of violence that is only going to get worse. The next time the left loses an election they will go even more nuts. Most likely in the mid-terms.

Anybody that has supported Trump and propagated the 'Election Fraud' myths has some f*cking gall to accuse anybody of 'escalating pattern of violence'!!!

You are a seditious piece of SH*T!!!

You may crawl back under your rock now!

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

Who is 'they'?

Anybody that has supported Trump and propagated the 'Election Fraud' myths has some f*cking gall to accuse anybody of 'escalating pattern of violence'!!!

It didn't take you long to try and make it about me, did it? Pretending that the violent rhetoric and actual violence only started now is the height of partisan foolishness.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

Who is 'they'?

It didn't take you long to try and make it about me, did it? Pretending that the violent rhetoric and actual violence only started now is the height of partisan foolishness.

Yes, it is about you...and 75 million morons like you.

Your fascist buddies say "6 Million wasn't enough"

Right now, 75 million sounds about right to me!

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

Who is 'they'?

Yes, it is about you...and 75 million morons like you.

Your fascist buddies say "6 Million wasn't enough"

Right now, 75 million sounds about right to me!
See, here is where the wheels fall off your tricycle and your ignorance is exposed. I have no fascist buddies, therefore your idiotic rant is for naught. You might have noticed that flinging juvenile insults in my general direction neither causes me angst nor deflects me from what I have to say.

Now you are on record as making disagreeing with you politically a death sentence crime and you're willing to see 75 million people that you don't know killed. That's really, really dumb of you. Now, are you going to:

1. Leave the field bloodied and bruised, hoping to not get hit any more?
2. Admit you really stepped in it and be mature?
3. Double down on the juvenile insults, pretending they somehow strengthen your point?

It will be interesting to see which you choose.

Forum List

Back