Republican US Representative calls for the removal of Donald Trump via the 25th amendment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rino will always cuck...

What were the cucks calling for when BLM burned down a city police department? Oh that's right, they were cucking and bending over just like always.

Insane ramblings of an insane man. The only disaster we are witnessing is this cuck betraying American people. What happened yesterday was great.

This is significant because this is a Republican, from the 16th district of Illinois, ladies and gentlemen.

Effectivly..absent some egregious action by Trump...his term will run out before it comes to that. OTOH...this might be just what Trump is playing for..an easy out as a victim..and Pence in position to pardon him.

This is significant because this is a Republican, from the 16th district of Illinois, ladies and gentlemen.

A Republican in Illinois is a Democrat.

Shh..so you're saying that Lincoln was a Dem? How odd..from the party of Lincoln and all!

Lincoln was 160 years ago. You know, before the parties switched platforms like Democrats today preach to us.

I totally agree--glad to see you seeing the light..at long last!

Shh..so you're saying that Lincoln was a Dem? How odd..from the party of Lincoln and all!

Lincoln was 160 years ago. You know, before the parties switched platforms like Democrats today preach to us.

I was being sarcastic. Idiot.

No shit?

Too funny~

No shit?

Too funny~

Yeah, anyone who has a brain knows that Democrat propaganda about the parties switching platforms is bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back