Ashli Babbit

Diversion? I'm asking a simple question...The answer must be inconvenient for you....
The topic concerns an insurrection against the U.S. government, criminal trespass by a mob, and a casualty that ensued at the hands of those charged with protecting the Capitol Building that was being violated by that casualty.

One might evoke a comparable assault upon the Capitol in 1812 by British forces, but such a diversion would not serve to inform upon yesterday's attack upon democracy.

You people are obsessed.

Charge this cop with murder and then publicly hang him.

For doing his job? If someone is breaking into your house to harm you, would you not shoot them?

Its more her house than it is govt employees.

??????????

Federal property is ours

Bullshit. Not to destroy and attack people. Are you really that stupid?

Federal property is ours.

That's how you think that works, huh?

Officer give me your gun. Its mine.

Jesus titty fuckin clittoris

No. What did she expect? It was warranted.
I was simply commenting on when he used the comparison of breaking into someones home. It wasnt a good one.

Last edited:

For doing his job? If someone is breaking into your house to harm you, would you not shoot them?

??????????

Federal property is ours

I was simply commenting on when he used the comparison of breaking into someones home.

It's comparable. We don't "own" what we bankroll in taxes, we don't get free reign, we appoint a representative Government and the chain of custody 'trickles down' from there.

I know you didn't actually believe what you were saying, but like I said. I'm posting truth from now on for whoever the fuck it might help. I'm tired of letting dumb shit slide, and the Cult needs this medicine...any who might be redeemable.

This was the name of the woman shot dead at the Capital as she entered unarmed.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

She was a resident of the San Diego area and a veteran. Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.

I thought people should at least know who it was and what she was about. After all, when police gun down unarmed blacks on the streets the media repeats those names nonstop, but when this happens, all the media says is that there was a bloody revolt by right wingers trying to overthrow the government............unarmed.

Well, I reckon they have their martyre now.

View attachment 438706

She was committing an act of sedition against the United States of America.

The intended purpose of the attack on the Capitol and on Congress was to stop the counting of electoral votes and to undermine democracy.

She deserved what she got.

I hope the other treasonous bastards that attacked the capitol building and Congress are arrested and put in prison for the rest of their lives!!!!

Trespassing is a misdemeanor. Not happening you fascist PITA!
tell me if a person smashed out windows in your home in order to let a violent mob inside would you not shoot because trespassing is a misdemeanor?

She was murdered for standing up.

she was shot while committing a crime

I've been thinking on the shot at that exact moment being justifiable or not. I'm guessing the Agent who made the shot has been trained on protocol, and he did have time to ponder what he was doing. If I were him, maybe since it's just a window, he could have used a shove or a Taz...I guess to preserve life - but PAST that, deadly force vs. losing control of the building is probably warranted. Also suppose if he approached her to physically push her, he could have compromised his gun.

So you agree protestors are to be shot?
Insurrectionist thugs attempting to overthrow the government of the United States must be defeated with whatever force is necessary.

As in all such instances of the the police attempting to impose law and order, excessive force is impermissible.

The circumstances of this individual's death during her commission of a federal crime should be thoroughly investigated.

I've been thinking on the shot at that exact moment being justifiable or not. I'm guessing the Agent who made the shot has been trained on protocol, and he did have time to ponder what he was doing. If I were him, maybe since it's just a window, he could have used a shove or a Taz...I guess to preserve life - but PAST that, deadly force vs. losing control of the building is probably warranted. Also suppose if he approached her to physically push her, he could have compromised his gun.

she gained entry to the hall by smashing a window. She was going to clear the barricades and let a violent mob onto an enclosed space.

The cop was reasonable to assume the people he was there to protect were in imminent danger

No one here seems concerned about the cop who was killed by rioters. If he was killed by a BLM protester there would be outrage.

I mentioned it in another thread where some idiot was trying to say it was a peaceful protest.

she gained entry to the hall by smashing a window. She was going to clear the barricades and let a violent mob onto an enclosed space.

The cop was reasonable to assume the people he was there to protect were in imminent danger

I know the latter - but the former - from what I saw - was that the window was broken and she was trying to jump through and what I'm saying is that...were it me, I might have tried a different approach to guarding that window AT FIRST, like a drop kick to her chest when she made that jump, for example. <not drop kick, I know. Straight kick, I was being sarcastic>

In any situation an Officer's in, I think it's pertinent to exhaust all means of protecting life. I'm not saying he was wrong, I'm just saying I have second thoughts about this one.

I know the latter - but the former - from what I saw - was that the window was broken and she was trying to jump through and what I'm saying is that...were it me, I might have tried a different approach to guarding that window AT FIRST, like a drop kick to her chest when she made that jump, for example. <not drop kick, I know. Straight kick, I was being sarcastic>

In any situation an Officer's in, I think it's pertinent to exhaust all means of protecting life. I'm not saying he was wrong, I'm just saying I have second thoughts about this one.

I respect that

I am very pro second amendment but I hate how so many people are cavalier about shooting as person. I hope to hell I never have to. But when a couple cops are outnumbered by a violent mob and trying to protect unarmed innocent people I will tend to side with the cops

I respect that

I am very pro second amendment but I hate how so many people are cavalier about shooting as person. I hope to hell I never have to. But when a couple cops are outnumbered by a violent mob and trying to protect unarmed innocent people I will tend to side with the cops

I stand with the approach that deadly force is warranted to thwart an imminent mob. 100% ~ I was just spit balling that exact moment.

But yeah, I am Pro 2a myself. My pro-ness is sans the fetishism that comes with some of its fetishisers, though. They're goofy to me. :p

??????????

Federal property is ours

I was simply commenting on when he used the comparison of breaking into someones home.

It's comparable. We don't "own" what we bankroll in taxes, we don't get free reign, we appoint a representative Government and the chain of custody 'trickles down' from there.

I know you didn't actually believe what you were saying, but like I said. I'm posting truth from now on for whoever the fuck it might help. I'm tired of letting dumb shit slide, and the Cult needs this medicine...any who might be redeemable.

No it isnt. The people own the federal government.
Thank you for your dedication. We desperately need you up here.

??????????

Federal property is ours

No it isnt. The people own the federal government.
Thank you for your dedication. We desperately need you up here.

I do what I can. It's decades of incorrect dogma to unravel, starting with Communist propaganda and the ridiculous notion that any political side "hates the troops," millions more gas-lighting to un-do with simple common sense and cursory research.

... Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.
Unfortunately, her fanaticism made her vulnerable to the ravings of a disgruntled demagogic Loser who attempted to exploit her mindless devotion to him.

The death of this participant in an insurrectionist mob attempting to overthrow the government of the United States merits an inquiry, but cannot be allowed to divert attention from the treasonous context as neo-nazis and other anti-American elements attempt to distract from the seriousness of the crime against our nation by cynically contriving a distractive narrative of martyrdom to evade responsibility.

This was the name of the woman shot dead at the Capital as she entered unarmed.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

She was a resident of the San Diego area and a veteran. Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.

I thought people should at least know who it was and what she was about. After all, when police gun down unarmed blacks on the streets the media repeats those names nonstop, but when this happens, all the media says is that there was a bloody revolt by right wingers trying to overthrow the government............unarmed.

Well, I reckon they have their martyre now.

View attachment 438706
She ws a QAnon nitwit who was trying to smash her way through a door behind which LEOs were barricaded. She got what she asked for.

No sympathy here.
But, no doubt, you have sympathy for a black man who has warrants out, reported to the police for being in a place he was ordered to stay away from, the police come, he is carrying a knife, he scuffles with the police, they taze him, he is able to pull the tines out, continues to his car opens the door and reaches in and is shot and paralyzed...

I guess THERE he acted responsibly and the police acted stupidly.

Yes, we know who you are.

No one here seems concerned about the cop who was killed by rioters. If he was killed by a BLM protester there would be outrage.

Both this woman and the cop were killed by the same evil...

The cop was killed by a mob who were normal peaceful going people...

Ashil Babbit was normal peaceful going person...

What happened? Someone filled there head with lies and they joined a cult.
They were told all other information was fake. They were told only to listen to them.

They had the conspiracy theories and the false outrage...

Then a man stood up and after years of lies whipped this crowd into a frenzy. Said he was with them all the way. He got into his car and went back to the White House to watch his work on TV.

That poor woman lost her life because she believed her President. She was so wrong but what she had was more a sickness. She was brain washed.

That cop had to stand up to that frenzied mob.

Two lives are gone, but lets not kid ourselves, we know who to blame.

To those lives lost, Rest in Peace.

Forum List

Back