Ashers gay cake court case couple say they have done nothing wrong

The bakers are defying the court's orders.

The court will seize their assets and jail them for contempt of court.

While you jerk off in the corner, gleeful with government forcing people to do things they don't want to do.

Wank Wank Wank goes the farkey.
Its always good to see the law and common decency in the same corner.
And marty and gipped are always in the time out corner.

Your glee at government force over something as simple as a single baker not wanting to bake a single cake is noted, and laughed at, as appropriate.

While you jerk off in the corner, gleeful with government forcing people to do things they don't want to do.

Your glee at government force over something as simple as a single baker not wanting to bake a single cake is noted, and laughed at, as appropriate.
:lol: You are cute when you flounce.

the lib/left/dem are red boned Fascist and walks and talks openly amongst us

No actual response from farkey, as usual.

You are still flouncing, martina.

Government has a role in civilized society.

That you don't want to participate is solely your problem.

Melissa and Aaron Klein, owners of Sweet Cakes by Melissa, cited religious beliefs when they refused to bake a wedding cake for Laurel and Rachel Bowman-Cryer more than two years ago.

The couple were awarded the damages in July by Labor Commissioner Brad Avakian for emotional suffering, saying the owners had violated the women’s civil rights by discriminating on the basis of their sexual orientation. They were also slapped with a gag order that prohibited them from speaking publicly about their refusal to participate in or bake wedding cakes for same-sex marriages.

The Kleins have filed an appeal of the ruling and are defying the order to pay. They’re claiming financial hardship although crowdfunding efforts have raised more than $500,000 on their behalf, according to The Oregonian.

Oregon bakery owners refuse to pay damages in gay wedding cake case | Fox News
The fuckers ended up paying their fine. I hope they learned something.

Who said government doesn't have a role in society?

More argumentum ad absurdum (i.e. wanting smaller government = wanting no government) from one of the most intellectually dishonest posters on this board.

Melissa and Aaron Klein, owners of Sweet Cakes by Melissa, cited religious beliefs when they refused to bake a wedding cake for Laurel and Rachel Bowman-Cryer more than two years ago.

The couple were awarded the damages in July by Labor Commissioner Brad Avakian for emotional suffering, saying the owners had violated the women’s civil rights by discriminating on the basis of their sexual orientation. They were also slapped with a gag order that prohibited them from speaking publicly about their refusal to participate in or bake wedding cakes for same-sex marriages.

The Kleins have filed an appeal of the ruling and are defying the order to pay. They’re claiming financial hardship although crowdfunding efforts have raised more than $500,000 on their behalf, according to The Oregonian.

Bake or Die?

I disagree, a cake making business is different. They can bake a regular cake, but to write what they wanted wrote on it is above and beyond.

These gays went to a Christian bakery on purpose just to start a lawsuit and make a scene. I don't care if gays get married, the divorce lawyers will make out great, but I do not have to bend over backwards and pretend I'm ok with it. A cake with special writing is "personal".
The bakery can refuse to write something on the cake. But they can't refuse to sell them a product they regularly sell to everyone.

More argumentum ad absurdum (i.e. wanting smaller government = wanting no government) from one of the most intellectually dishonest posters on this board.
You are lying about me and about yourself. You want almost no government, which is absolutely crazy, martina.

Bake or Die?
Apparently they have forgotten they are under a gag order.

Bake or Die?
They're alive and raised hundreds of thousands of dollars from other bigots around the country. Which is fine. The law was upheld and they paid their fine.

I disagree, a cake making business is different. They can bake a regular cake, but to write what they wanted wrote on it is above and beyond.

These gays went to a Christian bakery on purpose just to start a lawsuit and make a scene. I don't care if gays get married, the divorce lawyers will make out great, but I do not have to bend over backwards and pretend I'm ok with it. A cake with special writing is "personal".
The bakery can refuse to write something on the cake. But they can't refuse to sell them a product they regularly sell to everyone.
Oh wait nvm that's Ireland so they can't refuse to put speech on the cake. They should write free speech into their system of laws. But I still don't really care about these people.

You are lying about me and about yourself. You want almost no government, which is absolutely crazy, martina.

Bullshit. Prove where I have stated that I want "almost no government".

If you cannot, retract your statement.

Bake or Die?
Apparently they have forgotten they are under a gag order.

More love of government force from Farkey.

Bake or Die?
They're alive and raised hundreds of thousands of dollars from other bigots around the country. Which is fine. The law was upheld and they paid their fine.

Still, bake or die.

You government-force loving hump you.

But the towel heads don't have to make them.

They would if they operated a business in a state that covers gays under public accommodation laws. I am in favor of scrapping these laws almost entirely but that doesn't seem to be a popular proposition. My issue is that the same people complaining about having to serve gays do not seem to have an issue that these laws also protect them for being discriminating against as well. These people want to have their cake and eat it too.

Forum List

Back