As We Know, Harsh Language Changes Nothing

It seems like some people desperately need some external thing to blame their personal failures on. I guess politics is a good excuse.

They do this in hopes of annoying someone. Same goes for the "Fuck Trump" bumper stickers. It's very childish and embarrassing behavior that, IMO, these very same people 10 years ago would be embarrassed to hear that their future selves did. I mean, they want to annoy or upset someone so badly, that they take what they hope will annoy people, and put it on a gotdam flag or sign in their front yard. Grow up, babies.

SO FUCKING WHAT! Sue me.
We dealt with four years of some pretty intense vulgarity from the other side. Get over it.

Oh, I don't give a rat's ass about the language either way. The OP title states the actual concern. If harsh language doesn't work, what's next? What might be effective?

You seem to have mistaken me for a Biden supporter. Never do. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, I don't give a rat's ass about the language either way. The OP title states the actual concern. If harsh language doesn't work, what's next? What might be effective?

You seem to have mistaken me for a Biden supporter. Never do. :auiqs.jpg:
If harsh language doesn't work, what's next? What might be effective?

ripley-nuke-the-site-from-orbit-i-say-we-take-off-and-nuke-the-entire-site-from-orbit-its-the-only-w.jpg

Already answered. Death threats. And lots of them. Already happened.

So the real question is, what comes after the death threats?

Hmmm ... interesting.

So with all the death threats both real and imagined-for-media-consumption out there currently, what's changed?

Hmmm ... interesting.

So with all the death threats both real and imagined-for-media-consumption out there currently, what's changed?
What changed was a deeply flawed human being -- who displayed, catered to, and drew out the worst qualities in people -- being rewarded for this behavior by being elected President of the United States.

Forum List

Back