As We Know, Harsh Language Changes Nothing

Not in my family... Never that crude or ill mannered.

"[Joe Biden] is the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics. If I lose to him, I don’t know what I’m going to do. I will never speak to you again. You’ll never see me again."

Donald Trump, Fayetteville NC Rally, September 19, 2020

Not in my family... Never that crude or ill mannered.

"[Joe Biden] is the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics. If I lose to him, I don’t know what I’m going to do. I will never speak to you again. You’ll never see me again."

Donald Trump, Fayetteville NC Rally, September 19, 2020
Amazing how you went from "He destroyed civility" to "Not in my family".

Please post actual video link to your Trump quote.

Amazing how you went from "He destroyed civility" to "Not in my family".

Please post actual video link to your Trump quote.

Nope. My family are diehards and won't roll over for stupid bullies.

Do you call fellow Americans Communists and Fascists?

Nope. My family are diehards and won't roll over for stupid bullies.

Do you call fellow Americans Communists and Fascists?
So Trump destroyed civility everywhere but in your house. Interesting. And very fake.

I'm guessing bot.

These kinds of threads by Trumpsters are just mind-blowing.

They follow and adore a man who is the absolute antithesis of maturity, civility and reason.

The irony is so thick you could spread it on a bagel.

Those were not Trumpsters burning, looting, and murdering during the summer of love!
You know nothing about civility, grasshopper.

I'm beginning to think that 'fuck' isn't a swear word anymore, much less harsh language.

I kind of glad to see it as I've never felt that simple words should have that much power.

Oh, I don't give a rat's ass about the language either way. The OP title states the actual concern. If harsh language doesn't work, what's next? What might be effective?

You seem to have mistaken me for a Biden supporter. Never do. :auiqs.jpg:
Wait, you aren't a biden guy? Wth? Lol

Trump ushered in whole new era of vulgarity, personal attacks and belligerence. He destroyed civility.
Lib please Dems and the left wing media have been viscously attacking the right for decades. You just don't like it that Trump gave you a taste of your own medicine vs Bush who surrendered and was your punching bag for 8 years.

Forum List

Back