As the walls close in on liz cheney she calls for the defeat of all republicans

Did Antifa happen?

Antifa is not an event. It is a disorganized group of hooligans.

And if so, was it mostly peaceful?

What specific event are you referring to?

I expect a full essay accompanied by video evidence.

You have fifteen minutes.

BEGIN!
1711940376229.png

So now you're admitting that slavery wasn't all that bad?
I believe history must be taught accurately. We do not teach the American children our own history accurately. We demonize some that others admire, such as we are taught to admire George Washington who was a very very rich slave owner.
I have been to his home. I saw the bed he died in. I saw the two stone caskets used to contain him and his wife's body.
I will admit due to my own training in history supposedly the English were evil and all I wonder is why aren't they still evil? They still have kings and queens.

George Washington died in his bedchamber at Mount Vernon on December 14, 1799.

His last will outlined his desire to be buried at home at Mount Vernon. Washington additionally made provisions for a new brick tomb to be constructed after his death, which would replace the original yet quickly deteriorating family burial vault.

In 1831, Washington’s body was transferred to the new tomb, along with the remains of Martha Washington and other family members.

Today, the gently wooded enclosure that surrounds the Washingtons' final resting place is a lovely, fitting space to pay homage to the Father of Our Country and the first First Lady.

tomb-lautman-2.jpg

This is where he buried his slaves.

116_dsc_4191-2.jpg

Last edited:
Are you pretending to know a lot of lesbians?
You kidding, even in my 20s my source inventory was operated by primarily 30 lesbians. Another worked for me, she was a kick in the ass, an anomaly in that respect. Guess she shouldn't have given an engagement ring to an inmate when she changed careers to become a gaurd:auiqs.jpg:

He wouldn't. He'd take one look at you clowns and recognize you for the posers you are. Washington was classicalky educated. MAGA....a by product of the internet echochamber.
You clowns are who has imprisoned maybe a thousand citizens who exercised a right named in the constitution you supposedly liked earlier. When it was Blacks are idiots for protesting, you were in love with them. Suddenly the fact you hate whites was proven by your putting them into prison for protesting.

Now you are making no sense. What does that have to do with whether or not slavery was bad?

Context.
The context you admit is you admire a man who owned over 300 slaves to work his plantation. Go see it. See how well you like slavery.

The context you admit is you admire a man who owned over 300 slaves to work his plantation. Go see it. See how well you like slavery.
You clowns are who has imprisoned maybe a thousand citizens who exercised a right named in the constitution you supposedly liked earlier. When it was Blacks are idiots for protesting, you were in love with them. Suddenly the fact you hate whites was proven by your putting them into prison for protesting.
Please, Robert W., thousands went to jail in the summer of 2020. Race has nothing to do with this.

Forum List

Back