As the walls close in on liz cheney she calls for the defeat of all republicans

Eh, they were always evil scum.

It's funny - but in my journey from Obama Democrat to Trump Republican a few things have remained constant.

And one of those is the Cheneys are war mongering big government sucks.

Still hate Mittens Romney too, I just no longer think he's a Nazi haha
professional jealosy. Mittens couldn't win and trump did and hillary lost to trump. A lot of professional jealousy going on

She is part of what is now a well established pattern: criticize or oppose Trump and you are no longer a Republican. It has nothing to do with ideology or principles but rather, it is about fealty to one man.
Once the GOP purges folks like her will be a happy day for Americans.

A once proud and thougt of family is being reduced to rubble.

Someone should remind the crazy bitch that when you're unemployed, you don't have any "colleagues". I guess she can't get anyone to host her other than regressive universities, regular folks is LA would have run her out on a rail.

A once proud and thougt of family is being reduced to rubble.

Cheney will doing the talk circuits making money.

Trump is going to prison and will have most of his business taken away.

Biden will be reelected, and the Dems will take back the House and keep the Senate.

Democrats will continue turning red states purple and purple states blue.

Loyalty and fealty are to Trump, not the party, not the Constitution, and certainly not the country.

George Washington said political parties would doom this country.

So at least one of those is immediately of no concern.

Next up?

We consider the source.

George Washington said political parties would doom this country.

So at least one of those is immediately of no concern.

Next up?

We consider the source.
As soon as the source deviates from total fealty, they are demoted to RINO.

When push came to shove, she showed her true colors. Most of us peons do not know the real political machinations. The hidden people behind the people who influence the political people we elect to power. When we elect a President, we should also pay attention to the VP he/she chooses. We may need quality there also with a more active role helping the President and being not an extremist also. Pence was not how he advertised himself when he had a chance to. Kamala is not good at all. Cheney was a warmonger. Joe was not smart and still is not smart, just ingrained from osmosis for a half century.
She was in Trump's corner until J6 with his coup attempt. Just thought I'd point that out not that it matters to you MAGA brainwashed cult worshippers.

She should have realized she's finished when her home state rejected her
I live in the state next door to her state and am thrilled she is talking and exposing who she honestly is. She targeted a very innocent president and took a liking to harming him. Her dad must be shocked.

She was in Trump's corner until J6 with his coup attempt. Just thought I'd point that out not that it matters to you MAGA brainwashed cult worshippers.
Where were the machine guns that January 6 day? Who had the bayonets used on thousands of cops? Why are protesting citizens sentenced to draconian conditions for what seems to be forever? Why did the media lie about Jan 6? We know why the Democrats lied. They jail citizens as proof of what they truly are.

Forum List

Back