As the U.S. becomes less white, white supremacy could simply be replaced by “lite” supremacy

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

I have a theory about the future of America that I don’t want to come true.

It is a theory that worries me and that I have written about: that with the browning of America, white supremacy could simply be replaced by — or buffeted by — a form of “lite” supremacy, in which fairer-skin people perpetuate a modified anti-Blackness rather than eliminating it.

The racist comments revealed this week on a recording of Latino leaders in Los Angeles — three City Council members and a labor union leader — did nothing to allay those fears.

Intra-minority racism is complex in some ways, but simple in others.

Racism is perpetuated by those who benefit from it. Anti-Black racism benefits those whose appearances are least Black. White supremacy benefits those who are white, or those are white-adjacent in both appearance, culture and affect.

The unfortunate reality is that anti-Black white supremacy is not confined to white people or to Republicans, even though they court it and coddle it. Martinez is a Democrat in an overwhelmingly Democratic city.

The fallacy is to believe that every person in every community that has been oppressed by white supremacy will reject it. That’s simply not true, for some see oppression as having a perch: You must be elevated to perform it. In that way, being in a position to oppress becomes aspirational; being anti-Black — and being able to skirt most anti-Blackness — becomes a sorting device. It is an achievement. It is most American.

BAB5CB33-55C1-4EE6-9C0A-6F620B9B8629_jpe-2564943.JPG

Opinion | A Revealing Racist Rant in L.A.

Some things you just can't make up.....Will they be known as Lighties?
anim_rofl.gif
smiley_freak.gif
icon_smile_clown.gif

As the US becomes less white, those who oppose genocide and the insane policy of destruction of America's racial makeup (one of the fundamental pillars of any nation state) will continue to be called "white supremacists" by the perpetrators of the genocide in order to shame them into silence.

Fixed for you.

It is a theory that worries me and that I have written about: that with the browning of America, white supremacy could simply be replaced by — or buffeted by — a form of “lite” supremacy, in which fairer-skin people perpetuate a modified anti-Blackness rather than eliminating it.

The racist comments revealed this week on a recording of Latino leaders in Los Angeles — three City Council members and a labor union leader — did nothing to allay those fears.

Racism is perpetuated by those who benefit from it. Anti-Black racism benefits those whose appearances are least Black. White supremacy benefits those who are white, or those are white-adjacent in both appearance, culture and affect.

The unfortunate reality is that anti-Black white supremacy is not confined to white people or to Republicans, even though they court it and coddle it. Martinez is a Democrat in an overwhelmingly Democratic city.

The fallacy is to believe that every person in every community that has been oppressed by white supremacy will reject it. That’s simply not true, for some see oppression as having a perch: You must be elevated to perform it. In that way, being in a position to oppress becomes aspirational; being anti-Black — and being able to skirt most anti-Blackness — becomes a sorting device. It is an achievement. It is most American.

anim_rofl.gif
smiley_freak.gif
icon_smile_clown.gif

The Voice of the Reich fear they are losing their scapegoat.

If they can't use whites to focus hate on, the entire democrat Reich collapses.

anim_rofl.gif
smiley_freak.gif
icon_smile_clown.gif

Whites do NOT "court or coddle" w.s.

Charles BLow is a retard.

The left got smacked upside he head with a fistful of LA Raza. Which means the race. Democrats made a huge mistake. They lumped blacks and Hispanics into one big bipoc stew trying to convince them that they were all the same. They all supported bipoc against whites. It was never true. Hispanics don't consider blacks brothers in brown skin. Mexicans aren't here to be bros. They are here to replace blacks like they have done in Compton and Inglewood. Oh, and you don't see them standing up for gays either. Three Latinos on LA city council. Of course they're racist. Why would you imagine anything else?

The left got smacked upside he head with a fistful of LA Raza. Which means the race. Democrats made a huge mistake. They lumped blacks and Hispanics into one big bipoc stew trying to convince them that they were all the same. They all supported bipoc against whites. It was never true. Hispanics don't consider blacks brothers in brown skin. Mexicans aren't here to be bros. They are here to replace blacks like they have done in Compton and Inglewood. Oh, and you don't see them standing up for gays either. Three Latinos on LA city council. Of course they're racist. Why would you imagine anything else?

Leftist think that these people are all defined by being "not white".

In their minds, that is all that matters about these people. That is all they are, and all they can every be.

It is, insanely.... close minded and oddly racist.

They are importing Arabs and other Africans as fast as they can to change that.

I have at times wondered if the reason we are conditioned to hate Russia and Russians is because they are white?
Russia is the last major resistance to the new world order

anim_rofl.gif
smiley_freak.gif
icon_smile_clown.gif

In the end there are only two choices except the fact that there is only one race the human race and move on or continue believing there are many races and some are better than others which can only be a disservice to the person who believes such and to everyone else that person affects. The idea of race could have easily been applied to hair color or eye color. I guess skin color was the most noticeable difference between us so they chose that.

Forum List

Back