As President Trump predicted, under Biden we’d be paying $7 for a gallon of gas.

That was the 2016 election.

Let us all know when Biden claims are this stupid.

May 3 2019
"If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations, your house just went down 75 percent in value. And they say the noise causes cancer,” president Trump said while delivering remarks at the National Republican Congressional Committee's annual spring dinner.

July 5 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.
"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

April 24 2020
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that".

That figures, republicans hate some of our staunchest allies and align themselves with our adversaries, , turning our country into Russia or China.

January 25 2022
"Why is it disloyal to side with Russia but loyal to side with Ukraine?" Carlson asked on Monday night. "They're both foreign countries that don't care anything about the United States. Kind of strange."

He said that Ukraine was "strategically irrelevant to the United States. No rational person could defend a war with Russia over Ukraine. Nobody thinks a war like that would make America safer or stronger or more prosperous."

• On February 22, the night before the invasion, Fox host Tucker Carlson defended Putin by suggesting that Americans were simply blindly following propaganda: “Why do I hate Putin so much? Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him? Has he shipped every middle-class job in my town to Russia? Did he manufacture a worldwide pandemic that wrecked my business and kept me indoors for two years?”

On March 9, Fox host Tucker Carlson repeated the false claim that the United States was funding biological weapons labs in Ukraine based on a debunked conspiracy theory. “It’s not Russian disinformation,” Carlson concluded.

March 4 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2019

They would, if someone could prove it.

Really?
Seems the ones diagnosing were republicans.

In the Terri Schiavo case, a brain-damaged woman whose husband wanted to remove her gastric feeding tube, Bill Frist (R) Tennessee opposed the removal. In a 2005 speech delivered on the Senate Floor, challenged the diagnosis of Schiavo's doctors of Schiavo being in a persistent vegetative state (PVS): "I question it based on a review of the video footage which I spent an hour or so looking at last night in my office."

Nothing like Trump.

See my first response.

No longer?
The US has NEVER been energy independent..................regurgitating Trump's lies.

Really?
The US has always imported Russian oil until Russia invaded Ukraine.

Approved Nord stream?
It's not up to Biden nor Trump to "Approve" anything that involves two foreign countries.

Trump's "sanctions" implemented in 2019 did what?

Biden lifted them in May 2021.
Nord Stream 2 was completed in June.

So, if Trump's "sanctions actually did anything, then the Russians were able to complete two years worth of work, in ONE month?

AMAZING.

That's why you need allies, that's why the sanctions are effective.
Something Trump dismissed but embraced our adversaries.

Republicans would have put out the welcome mat, just like the 8 republicans were implying by their vote.

What would you do, send in US troops and planes?
We don't need to send in US troops, just give Ukrainians the material assistence they need to keep fighting.

The Defense of Ukraine is going to be a subject in every war college for the next century or more even if they eventually are overcome.

Their pipsqueak little military which ranked only 22nd in the world prior to this invasion has bled the number 2 ranked Russian Military to the bone forcing them to expend more assets, ordnance, people, and ammo than they've spent in any direct conflict with another nation since WWII.

All they need is for the west to continue providing what they need to carry on this fight and when it's done Russia will be bankrupt with a very large portion of their military destroyed.

Short Term Memory loss?
Yeah, you have it................I already stated that, Biden dropped sanctions on Nord Stream in May.

Nord Stream 2: Biden waives US sanctions on Russian pipeline

Published20 May 2021

Then to make matters worse, he gave Putin a wink and a nod to go ahead and invade.
He did not.
Sure another opinion from the RW.
Uncle Joe may be a lot of things but he's a blithering, doddering incompetent in the WH.
A vast improvement from the orange retard.

Biden ran on squashing oil

Aoc is screaming how oil rapes indigenous women of color and the eia is calling for massive cut backs in oil use across the West ......globo homo inc they're not gonna stop ...

Billions are marked for death
Not only has he done all he could to quash US exploration and production, he's running directly to our worst enemies begging them for oil to make up for the loss.

Just what we need, Venezuela and Iran both resurgent with US and international sanctions lifted.

That couldn't possibly end badly for the US could it?:auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, you have it................I already stated that, Biden dropped sanctions on Nord Stream in May.

He did not.

Sure another opinion from the RW.

You seem to have a very difficult time with facts.

What is inaccurate in the Post article, be specific.

You seem to have a very difficult time with facts.

What is inaccurate in the Post article, be specific.
"Biden invited Putin to invade Ukraine".
'To stop Putin, it’s time to embrace the tried and tested methods of military deterrence".

Rough wants us to go it alone, like Bush?
Russia isn't Iraq.

Average inflation rate under Trump-1.925%

Average inflation rate under BIden-5.5% and currently approaching 8% with 9-10% predicted by the end of the year.

Under Trump, highest employment rate ever and for the first time in 20 plus years real median family incomes were rising.

Even with everything laid out for him to succeed in the fight against Covid the Incompetent in Chief has racked up more deaths under his leadership than under the prior administration.

It's ok to admit your team picked the wrong quarterback.

Democrats will see the biggest losses in history this fall as a result of it stimulating an even bigger red wave in 24 if they party can just manage to find someone to run who won't offend over half the country on a daily basis.

This isn't partisan, it's recorded history as Biden's job approval numbers have shown which have been the lowest since such polling began more than fifty years ago.

About the only thing he's gotten right is in supporting Ukraine as again over half the people in the country were calling out for US to support the Zelenski gov't even before the invasion and many more after.

Joe even blew that one by not sending in the aid they needed to fortify against an invasion ahead of time which would have prevented this catastrophic loss of life and the virtual destruction of a beautiful very Western Friendly Ukraine.

At least he finally woke up from his nap long enough to listen to his advisors telling him to shit or get off the pot if he was to have any hope of saving his presidency.

"Biden invited Putin to invade Ukraine".
'To stop Putin, it’s time to embrace the tried and tested methods of military deterrence".

Rough wants us to go it alone, like Bush?
Russia isn't Iraq.
You've now resorted to gibberish, why is that? Military deterrence is the only thing that could have stopped Putin, everything else failed and of course, we cleared the way stating sanctions would be the only thing considered to stop him if he did invade.

The implications for Ukraine, and the wider European security architecture, may prove calamitous. President Joe Biden’s first reaction to the military crisis over Ukraine was to publicly take US ground troops off the table — inexplicably communicating to Russian President Vladimir Putin the limits of our support.

Now, a “minor incursion,” as Biden mused at Wednesday’s press conference, could lead the West to “fight about what to do and not to do” in levying economic sanctions. This hardly strikes fear in the heart of the Kremlin.

Everything reported factually in that article has proven true.

That was the 2016 election.

Let us all know when Biden claims are this stupid.

May 3 2019
"If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations, your house just went down 75 percent in value. And they say the noise causes cancer,” president Trump said while delivering remarks at the National Republican Congressional Committee's annual spring dinner.

July 5 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.
"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

April 24 2020
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that".

That figures, republicans hate some of our staunchest allies and align themselves with our adversaries, , turning our country into Russia or China.

January 25 2022
"Why is it disloyal to side with Russia but loyal to side with Ukraine?" Carlson asked on Monday night. "They're both foreign countries that don't care anything about the United States. Kind of strange."

He said that Ukraine was "strategically irrelevant to the United States. No rational person could defend a war with Russia over Ukraine. Nobody thinks a war like that would make America safer or stronger or more prosperous."

• On February 22, the night before the invasion, Fox host Tucker Carlson defended Putin by suggesting that Americans were simply blindly following propaganda: “Why do I hate Putin so much? Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him? Has he shipped every middle-class job in my town to Russia? Did he manufacture a worldwide pandemic that wrecked my business and kept me indoors for two years?”

On March 9, Fox host Tucker Carlson repeated the false claim that the United States was funding biological weapons labs in Ukraine based on a debunked conspiracy theory. “It’s not Russian disinformation,” Carlson concluded.

March 4 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2019

They would, if someone could prove it.

Really?
Seems the ones diagnosing were republicans.

In the Terri Schiavo case, a brain-damaged woman whose husband wanted to remove her gastric feeding tube, Bill Frist (R) Tennessee opposed the removal. In a 2005 speech delivered on the Senate Floor, challenged the diagnosis of Schiavo's doctors of Schiavo being in a persistent vegetative state (PVS): "I question it based on a review of the video footage which I spent an hour or so looking at last night in my office."

Nothing like Trump.

See my first response.

No longer?
The US has NEVER been energy independent..................regurgitating Trump's lies.

Really?
The US has always imported Russian oil until Russia invaded Ukraine.

Approved Nord stream?
It's not up to Biden nor Trump to "Approve" anything that involves two foreign countries.

Trump's "sanctions" implemented in 2019 did what?

Biden lifted them in May 2021.
Nord Stream 2 was completed in June.

So, if Trump's "sanctions actually did anything, then the Russians were able to complete two years worth of work, in ONE month?

AMAZING.

That's why you need allies, that's why the sanctions are effective.
Something Trump dismissed but embraced our adversaries.

Republicans would have put out the welcome mat, just like the 8 republicans were implying by their vote.

What would you do, send in US troops and planes?
Look here man, we disagree, and I am not going to waste my entire morning debunking your bullshit that has long been argued to death...You want to do that? argue with yourself...

In the end it really doesn't matter what you or I think, it matters what the voters think, and right now your dynamic duo of failure is lurching toward the most catastrophic mid term loss of seats in history...

For all of the nitpicking you did with Trump, there is NO WAY he exhibited the stuttering, dementia that Joe Biden exhibits daily...Hell, his handlers won't even let him take questions because he would shit the bed....literally...

Joe Biden was the worst choice possible you idiots could have chosen to steal an election for...He is a disgrace on the world stage, and a laughing stock in America...

But, the only bright light to all of this is that hopefully, American's will realize what utter failures you progressives are and drive you back under your rocks...

Look here man, we disagree, and I am not going to waste my entire morning debunking your bullshit that has long been argued to death...You want to do that? argue with yourself...
You had DAYS to "debunk" you can't because all you have are talking points.
In the end it really doesn't matter what you or I think, it matters what the voters think, and right now your dynamic duo of failure is lurching toward the most catastrophic mid term loss of seats in history...
According to.............................?
For all of the nitpicking you did with Trump, there is NO WAY he exhibited the stuttering, dementia that Joe Biden exhibits daily...Hell, his handlers won't even let him take questions because he would shit the bed....literally...
Nitpicking................the orange grifter is a lying, retard.

Nov. 7, 2016: At a speech in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Trump says that he was once named “Michigan Man of the Year.”
There is no such award.

Jan. 25, 2017: During a meeting with lawmakers, the newly inaugurated president says that German professional golfer Bernhard Langer was prevented from voting in 2016 because there was a long line of suspicious Latin American individuals ahead of him.
Langer can't vote, nor did he even try to.

July 12, 2018: Trump, in Europe for a NATO summit, says that his father was “from Germany,” a claim he goes on to reiterate at least twice more during his administration while in the presence of Europeans, at one point stating specifically that Fred Trump was “born in a very wonderful place in Germany.” As is well-established in the public record, Fred Trump was born in New York City.

Trump is STILL spewing lies, TWO years after he lost the election.
No other president in history has campaigned after they lost, except the grifter.
Joe Biden was the worst choice possible you idiots could have chosen to steal an election for...He is a disgrace on the world stage, and a laughing stock in America...
That would be Trump..............by far.
Laughingstock?????

Yeah, they laughed alright.

September 25 2018
President Donald Trump drew laughter from the group of world leaders gathered at the United Nations General Assembly on Tuesday after he boasted about his administration’s accomplishments.
“One year ago, I stood before you for the first time in this grand hall,” Trump, 72, said at the start of his speech. “I address the threats facing our world, and I presented a vision to achieve a brighter future for all of humanity. Today I stand before the United Nations general assembly to share the extraordinary progress we’ve made.”
He continued, “In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country. … So true.”

After the crowd broke out into laughter, an apparently flustered Trump responded, “Didn’t expect that reaction, but that’s okay.”
But, the only bright light to all of this is that hopefully, American's will realize what utter failures you progressives are and drive you back under your rocks...
Everyone knows what failures republicans have been since Reagan.

In 2019 the United States was the number 1 producer of oil in the World. Peaking at 17 million barrels a day in 2019.

It was 12 million barrels a day in 2016. An Increase of 5 million barrels a day.

Russia exports 5 million barrels a day. Under Trump we increased oil production to the TOTAL EXPORTS OF RUSSIA.

We are no at 11.5 million barrels a day under Biden.

Which is 5.5 million barrels a day less than 2019

LET'S GO Brandon.

il_fullxfull.3322443307_lpnd.jpg

PART I—PUTTING THE CLIMATE CRISIS AT THE CENTER OF UNITED STATES FOREIGN POLICY AND NATIONAL SECURITY

Section 101. Policy. United States international engagement to address climate change—which has become a climate crisis—is more necessary and urgent than ever. The scientific community has made clear that the scale and speed of necessary action is greater than previously believed. There is little time left to avoid setting the world on a dangerous, potentially catastrophic, climate trajectory. Responding to the climate crisis will require both significant short-term global reductions in greenhouse gas emissions and net-zero global emissions by mid-century or before.

It is the policy of my Administration that climate considerations shall be an essential element of United States foreign policy and national security. The United States will work with other countries and partners, both bilaterally and multilaterally, to put the world on a sustainable climate pathway. The United States will also move quickly to build resilience, both at home and abroad, against the impacts of climate change that are already manifest and will continue to intensify according to current trajectories.

You had DAYS to "debunk" you can't because all you have are talking points.

Unlike losers like yourself, I have a life....And it doesn't include chasing long discussed, and false claims by a triggered asshole like you....

According to.............................?

Notice I didn't use any "Right wing" sourcing here, these are all your fellow travelers....

Nitpicking................the orange grifter is a lying, retard.

You must be really scared that Trump will take over again...He sure occupies a major part of your brain....lol....

But, I understand, with a total failure like Biden in office presently, I wouldn't want to talk about him either....lol

Everyone knows what failures republicans have been since Reagan.

You libs are all the same....You want dictatorial power when in office, and controlling power when out of office...Like children never understanding that things don't always go your way....

Stupid liberals were manipulated by the media and voted a corrupt politician who gets bribe money from China, Russia, and Ukraine into the White House.

Now we are on the brink of WWIII.

Fuck all of you useful idiots. So RIDICULOUSLY STUPID.

Unlike losers like yourself, I have a life....And it doesn't include chasing long discussed, and false claims by a triggered asshole like you....
Then, WTF are you even on here for?
Like I stated, you had days and still..................NOTHING.

Notice I didn't use any "Right wing" sourcing here, these are all your fellow travelers....

You must be really scared that Trump will take over again...He sure occupies a major part of your brain....lol....
I was scared the first time the lying, orange retard was installed, now the Repukes are taking over elections, I am scared again as imbeciles strive to be like Russia.
Putin wouldn't even have to fire a shot in America's direction, he has useless "American" idiots do it for him.
But, I understand, with a total failure like Biden in office presently, I wouldn't want to talk about him either....lol
You keep claiming that.
You blame Biden for a global issue and you or any other republitard won't mention what republicans would do differently in Ukraine.
You libs are all the same....You want dictatorial power when in office, and controlling power when out of office...Like children never understanding that things don't always go your way....
Gaslighting only works on other gullible Trumptards.

October 10 2020
Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest his rivals swiftly enough.

Trump twice amplified supporters’ criticisms of Attorney General William Barr, including one featuring a meme calling on him to “arrest somebody!” He wondered aloud why his rivals, like President Barack Obama, Democratic nominee Joe Biden and former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton hadn’t been imprisoned for launching a “coup” against his administration.

“DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THE BIGGEST OF ALL POLITICAL SCANDALS (IN HISTORY)!!! BIDEN, OBAMA AND CROOKED HILLARY LED THIS TREASONOUS PLOT!!! BIDEN SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED TO RUN - GOT CAUGHT!!!” Trump tweeted.

January 31 2022
Republican laws make GOP takeovers possible,” Glawe explains. “But what happened in Spalding County is also just a fragment of GOP efforts nationwide to take over the apparatus of American elections. Their goal? To secure party control at every level of government — from the White House to state legislatures and election offices, all the way down to the precinct level, by employing thousands of poll watchers to potentially call into question Democratic votes.”

Glawe adds, “Across the U.S., Republican legislatures have introduced more than 200 bills aimed at reducing local control over elections and restrict voting access.

"We're all victims. Everybody here. All these thousands of people here tonight. They're all victims. Every one of you."

• "If I lost — I'd be a very gracious loser."

• "We will not back down. We will never, ever surrender."

• On trying to overturn the election: "I've probably worked harder in the last three weeks than I ever have in my life. Doing this."

— Donald Trump, Valdosta, GA, December 5, 2020

Then, WTF are you even on here for?
Like I stated, you had days and still..................NOTHING.

I was scared the first time the lying, orange retard was installed, now the Repukes are taking over elections, I am scared again as imbeciles strive to be like Russia.
Putin wouldn't even have to fire a shot in America's direction, he has useless "American" idiots do it for him.

You keep claiming that.
You blame Biden for a global issue and you or any other republitard won't mention what republicans would do differently in Ukraine.

Gaslighting only works on other gullible Trumptards.

October 10 2020
Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest his rivals swiftly enough.

Trump twice amplified supporters’ criticisms of Attorney General William Barr, including one featuring a meme calling on him to “arrest somebody!” He wondered aloud why his rivals, like President Barack Obama, Democratic nominee Joe Biden and former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton hadn’t been imprisoned for launching a “coup” against his administration.

“DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THE BIGGEST OF ALL POLITICAL SCANDALS (IN HISTORY)!!! BIDEN, OBAMA AND CROOKED HILLARY LED THIS TREASONOUS PLOT!!! BIDEN SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED TO RUN - GOT CAUGHT!!!” Trump tweeted.

January 31 2022
Republican laws make GOP takeovers possible,” Glawe explains. “But what happened in Spalding County is also just a fragment of GOP efforts nationwide to take over the apparatus of American elections. Their goal? To secure party control at every level of government — from the White House to state legislatures and election offices, all the way down to the precinct level, by employing thousands of poll watchers to potentially call into question Democratic votes.”

Glawe adds, “Across the U.S., Republican legislatures have introduced more than 200 bills aimed at reducing local control over elections and restrict voting access.

DERP

Forum List

Back