*Irans New Pallet Of Cash On Way*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Obama already did it once, well they spent that, now through Biden he will do it again.
2. Double.
3. And the media will praise it.
4. And libtards everywhere will rejoice!
5. READ:Top Russian diplomat brags about new Iran nuclear deal and suggests US taken to cleaners by China, Russia, and Iran

From Link: "In a nod to Russia, Secretary of State Antony Blinken admitted Sunday that sanctions imposed by Washington on Moscow because of Russia's invasion of Ukraine will be totally disconnected from the Iran nuclear deal."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama already did it once, well they spent that, now through Biden he will do it again.
2. Double.
5. READ:Top Russian diplomat brags about new Iran nuclear deal and suggests US taken to cleaners by China, Russia, and Iran

From Link: "In a nod to Russia, Secretary of State Antony Blinken admitted Sunday that sanctions imposed by Washington on Moscow because of Russia's invasion of Ukraine will be totally disconnected from the Iran nuclear deal."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The "pallet of cash" nonsense has been explained over and over. You cannot grasp that the money released by President Obama was Iran's to begin with. It was seized because of violations of the agreements concerning nuclear weapons. Once those violations were corrected, the money had to be released back to Iran.

And it wasn't just Obama. The leaders of France, Germany, China, and other countries were involved as well.

I'm amazed that the Xiden admin is letting the Russians negotiate the new Iran deal on our behalf?!

WTF?? How moronic is that?
And China, although Russia is the lead negotiating team. This will be a complete disaster.

The "pallet of cash" nonsense has been explained over and over. You cannot grasp that the money released by President Obama was Iran's to begin with. It was seized because of violations of the agreements concerning nuclear weapons. Once those violations were corrected, the money had to be released back to Iran.

And it wasn't just Obama. The leaders of France, Germany, China, and other countries were involved as well.

If you take 52 of my friends hostages for more than a year, your money's not yours. It's mine.

Sorry bout that,

1. How easy dark eyes are shut tight.
2. Thats what they wanted you to believe and you do.
3. Not all of us a blind to this BS.
4. Wait for it, its about to repeat itself, and this time it will be twice the amount as last time.
5. A double or nothing job, and it will be doubled.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. How easy dark eyes are shut tight.
2. Thats what they wanted you to believe and you do.
3. Not all of us a blind to this BS.
4. Wait for it, its about to repeat itself, and this time it will be twice the amount as last time.
5. A double or nothing job, and it will be doubled.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There are some indisputable facts about that.

1) Obama was one 6 leaders who made the decision to lock up the money and the decision to release it.
2) Not one dime of US tax payer money was involved.
3) The money was in foreign banks.
4) The money belonged to Iran. It was just made inaccessible by the 6 nations responsible.

If you want to commit a robbery, then go right ahead.

Nations are not allowed to break the law just because they are angry or as revenge.

It's not "robbery" when justice is administered. If you kidnap someone or rob a bank, you get tried, convicted, and penalized. You pay fines, you do time.

Obama had no right to take taxpayer's money, stack it up on some pallets, and give it to the Iranians. There was no judgement ruled against the US.

And it was American taxpayer's money he gave them.

Obama Admin Paid Iran $1.7 Billion From Taxpayer Funds

Sorry bout that,

1. So even tho it was 10 million was frozen, during Jimma Carter, and 500 billion was served up on a platter pallet.
2. Not exact numbers.
3. You are good with that I ask?
4. Winterborn your insane am I right?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's not "robbery" when justice is administered. If you kidnap someone or rob a bank, you get tried, convicted, and penalized. You pay fines, you do time.

Obama had no right to take taxpayer's money, stack it up on some pallets, and give it to the Iranians. There was no judgement ruled against the US.

There was not one dime of taxpayer's money involved. Not one.

The money belonged to Iran. The US, Russia, Germany, France, the UK and China blocked access to the money. (the 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council + Germany)

They did that because Iran did not follow the rules about nuclear weapons, per an agreement they signed. Once those violations were rectified, there was no legal reason to block them from getting access to their money.

There was not one dime of taxpayer's money involved. Not one.

The money belonged to Iran. The US, Russia, Germany, France, the UK and China blocked access to the money. (the 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council + Germany)

They did that because Iran did not follow the rules about nuclear weapons, per an agreement they signed. Once those violations were rectified, there was no legal reason to block them from getting access to their money.

Duhh. Like I said, if you kidnap 52 people for more than a year, your money is not your money anymore.

And Biden's going to give Iran $100 billion in sanctions relief out of US taxpayer's money? Fuck that noise.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. So even tho it was 10 million was frozen, during Jimma Carter, and 500 billion was served up on a platter pallet.
2. Not exact numbers.
3. You are good with that I ask?
4. Winterborn your insane am I right?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The conflict with Iran when Carter was in office, and the conflict we are talking about was 20 years apart.

$500 billion is a totally bogus number. The highest estimates were $150 billion, with most estimates being lower.

Ask away. I have no problem at all.

Insane? I'm a little crazy, in my own way. But I am one of the sanest people you will ever talk with.

Duhh. Like I said, if you kidnap 52 people for more than a year, your money is not your money anymore.

Yeah, and you can keep saying it over and over and over. But that does not change international law or foreign policy.

Yeah, and you can keep saying it over and over and over. But that does not change international law or foreign policy.

That's irrelevant. So we should give Iran another $100 billion in sanctions relief out of US taxpayer's money, like Biden wants to do? Why? Because "we owe it to the" or something? Why would we "owe it to them"? They've been one of the world's biggest supporters of terrorism, been having been directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American soldiers in Iraq, from the support, materials, and logistics they provided.

Why would you even give a fuck about Iran?

Last edited:
That's irrelevant. So we should give Iran another $100 billion in sanctions relief out of US taxpayer's money, like Biden wants to do? Why? Because "we owe it to the" or something? Why would we "owe it to them"? They've been one of the world's biggest supporters of terrorism, been having been directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American soldiers in Iraq, from the support, materials, and logistics they provided.

Why would you even give a fuck about Iran?

How does sanction relief come out of the taxpayer's money? Answer: It doesn't.

And I only give a fuck about Iran as far as stopping their developing nuclear weapons and supporting terrorist acts.

I am more concerned about my USA. My country is not a thief.

Sorry bout that,

2. Double.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I heard that this time the payoff is $9 Billion.

How does sanction relief come out of the taxpayer's money? Answer: It doesn't.

And I only give a fuck about Iran as far as stopping their developing nuclear weapons and supporting terrorist acts.

I am more concerned about my USA. My country is not a thief.

But they're not going to stop developing nuclear weapons and are now working on missile delivery systems.
$9 Billion is the new payoff. We've already paid them $1.5 Billion.
"The deal being negotiated in Vienna is dangerous to U.S. national security, to the stability of the Middle East, and to the Iranian people who suffer most under that brutal regime. The lack of evidence to justify removal of U.S. sanctions is illegal, and the deal that will be foisted upon the world without the support of Congress will be illegitimate. This deal will not serve U.S. interests in either the short or long term".

Forum List

Back