A gaggle of truckers in D.C!!

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
A large gaggle of truckers has assembled outside Washington, D.C., to protest something, but nobody quite knows what. They’re threatening to repeat the driving-around-in-a-big-circle thing Monday, but to show they really mean business, they’re adding a third Beltway lap, and organizers say they’ll add an extra lap each day until their demands are met. What are their demands? Masks? No, they're mostly gone. Vaccines? No, the country has gone down that road also. Again, who knows?

Did I mention that Russia has invaded Ukraine and the Ukrainian people are bravely defending their homeland, making the truck protesters look even more tone deaf and whiny?”

One of the Truckers (Stan) said: “We want to go back to the way it was before the COVID stuff. Personally, me, I’d like to go back before 9/11, the Patriot Act. Things like that. It’s just very tyrannical type stuff. It’s government overreach. And that’s what we’re all about. Sure, the mask things and the shots and all this, they’re the … easy thing to talk about, but it’s all the other things behind the scenes. … We have freedom. They’re trying to take it away, and we’re gonna stop ’em. We’re gonna take our freedom back to where it was before.”

Can someone please explain what this babbling nonsense means? :cuckoo:

I know a number of people that work in DC, most said had they not seen it on the news they would not have known the "convoy" was even there, there are so few of them.

A large gaggle of truckers has assembled outside Washington, D.C., to protest something, but nobody quite knows what. They’re threatening to repeat the driving-around-in-a-big-circle thing Monday, but to show they really mean business, they’re adding a third Beltway lap, and organizers say they’ll add an extra lap each day until their demands are met. What are their demands? Masks? No, they're mostly gone. Vaccines? No, the country has gone down that road also. Again, who knows?

Did I mention that Russia has invaded Ukraine and the Ukrainian people are bravely defending their homeland, making the truck protesters look even more tone deaf and whiny?”

One of the Truckers (Stan) said: “We want to go back to the way it was before the COVID stuff. Personally, me, I’d like to go back before 9/11, the Patriot Act. Things like that. It’s just very tyrannical type stuff. It’s government overreach. And that’s what we’re all about. Sure, the mask things and the shots and all this, they’re the … easy thing to talk about, but it’s all the other things behind the scenes. … We have freedom. They’re trying to take it away, and we’re gonna stop ’em. We’re gonna take our freedom back to where it was before.”

They don't want to be caught in a Pelosi Trap like the people on 1/6. No security at all purposely handled

If everything is all hunky-dory, why did Xiden extend the fake "emergency" indefinitely?

Remember America, Democrats call freedom, "freedumb" and say things like "fuck your freedom". Democrats literally support internment camps for the unvaccinated and taking their kids. Fortunately for the truckers and America, the science has changed with the polls and covid is over till after the election. The truckers in Canada saved the day. Now freedom loving people know to get their money out of the banks to avoid being frozen and how not to crowd fund.

Fuck you, you fascist animal, you wanna fight tough guy, run your ass to Ukraine and pick up an AK and get to it, absent that shut your fucking mouth you evil fucking thing! :fu:
Since you love the truckers so much, what the fuck are you doing here? Run your ass to DC and drive around in a circle like the other losers, why don't you?

I'll tell you why you won't. Because like your orange douche bag you live to instigate the mob while you go home and watch it on tv, you miserable lazy retard. :fu: back at ya, retard

They are being so orderly that most people are unaware of their presence. What they have done and what they might do is, as always, liberal worst case scenario fakely presented as fact.

FNQUv_rXMAI46AE.jpg

Maybe you should get out there and encourage the truckers to fight for the future of their country, like your brave (eyeroll) Ukrainian heroes.

/——/ of course you’re confused, you’re a Libtard Moonbat cheering on BLM and Antifa.

Forum List

Back