As Predicted, First Lady is Proud of Sam making his Sexual Practices Public

I feel bad for the Obama's children having parents that feels the need to make public spectacle of themselves all the time

how embarrassing

she should try raising her children instead of seeking the spotlight all the time and leaving it to someone else

Last edited:
In the meantime, Sam admitted he came out because he heard the rumor was going around the combines and he decided it best for his career if he made it public before someone else did it for him.

So the first lady is giving her opinion on an issue she knows very little about.

Sort of like when her hubby said "the police acted stupidly"

Really, what is the need for this major announcement about this?

You'd think he won the Nobel peace prize or something

this has gotten so pathetic...hey look at me I'm homosexual and way special

Now if he bombs in the NFL he'll blame it on because he's "GAY"

Last edited:
This is what's known as not learning from the mistakes of others. Didn't Jason Collins try to ride a gay wave into the NBA? How did that work out for him?

This college boy may get a raise in his grades in college for being gay. Being in football, not so much.

Him coming out was brave and Michelle was right to praise him. It is very hard to make it in the NFL even when you are a top defensive player in the SEC.

There are other gay NFL players but the fear of the reactions of bigots causes them to remain silent. Our national bigotry is shameful but we are getting better.

Him coming out was brave and Michelle was right to praise him. It is very hard to make it in the NFL even when you are a top defensive player in the SEC.

There are other gay NFL players but the fear of the reactions of bigots causes them to remain silent. Our national bigotry is shameful but we are getting better.

ah yes, national name calling of the American people (bigots, homophobes, blah blah blah) is AOK though if they don't bow to the homosexual

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Why bother getting high marks in class. Just say you're gay and you end up at the white house.

Let's get this really right.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

You must be a Closeted Buttfucker who wants to Buttfuck him. :thup:

:)

peace...

This is what's known as not learning from the mistakes of others. Didn't Jason Collins try to ride a gay wave into the NBA? How did that work out for him?

This college boy may get a raise in his grades in college for being gay. Being in football, not so much.

It's bizarre. It's the whole geeze I like it when grown men drill me up my ass. I love this. All in advertisements.

You must be a Closeted Buttfucker who wants to Buttfuck him. :thup:

peace...

oh yeah, the Progressives and the Obama's American dream it seems

In the meantime, Sam admitted he came out because he heard the rumor was going around the combines and he decided it best for his career if he made it public before someone else did it for him.

So the first lady is giving her opinion on an issue she knows very little about.

I'm getting tired of the Obama's feeling they have to stick their noses into everything. :cool:

I feel bad for the Obama's children having parents that feels the need to make public spectacle of themselves all the time

how embarrassing

she should try raising her children instead of seeking the spotlight all the time and leaving it to someone else

You really are a septic piece of shit.

no more than you are...deal with it...I stand by what I said

I'm embarrassed for them

Last edited:

I'm getting tired of the Obama's feeling they have to stick their noses into everything. :cool:

Right?...

A dude is Gay... He announces that he like to Fuck Men... Why does Michelle Obama, the First Lady of the United States need to Applaud that right away Officially?...

And when is his Meeting with Barry?...

Has Barry called him yet?

peace...

how embarrassing

I'm embarrassed for them

The Obamas have been model parents. Your hatred for them is filling your body with bile.

Right?...

A dude is Gay... He announces that he like to Fuck Men... Why does Michelle Obama, the First Lady of the United States need to Applaud that right away Officially?...

And when is his Meeting with Barry?...

Has Barry called him yet?

peace...

But they're really selective about who they call. I mean, look at Peteacea. He's announced his faggotry many times, but they don't call him.

Why did they call Sam, and not Petey??
:dunno:

Sent from my white iPhone. I got rid of the black one because it wouldn't work.

I'm embarrassed for them

The Obamas have been model parents. Your hatred for them is filling your body with bile.

hummhumm, you are the fly on their wall...so you know all this
now grab a towel for those river of tears...and you're dismissed little whiny one

Forum List

Back