As Predicted, First Lady is Proud of Sam making his Sexual Practices Public

Because it's all not true yet you beat it like a mal-headed stepchild to death and think you're a python while I view you as a dumb squirrel. It's fun, to me. I dunno how else to explain it.

It entertains me.

You're sick!

You are Short and Bald... And you wear Eyeliner. :thup:

It was so bad when it was exposed that a little Kitty made you Cry like a Bitch over it... Remember?

:)

peace...

Umm, no. To all 4 ---> your perception is just off dork.

And If I was short, bald and wore eyeliner - why would I give three shits? I don't meet up with girls off the internet like a desperate twat like some do. My existence on this forum is meaningless to me, I'm here for my entertainment thanks very much.

The typical right wing childish post.

Speaking of Childish... :rofl:

peace...

The right wing response to homosexuality is based on the same emotion that is the very core of conservatism...FEAR.

And the infantile right wing mind needs to use derogatory 'humor' to hide that fear, and their latent homosexuality.

Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals - Scientific American

Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

The prejudice of homophobia may also stem from authoritarian parents, particularly those with homophobic views as well, the researchers added.

"Sometimes people are threatened by gays and lesbians because they are fearing their own impulses, in a sense they 'doth protest too much'

Controlling parents

In all of the studies, participants who reported supportive and accepting parents were more in touch with their implicit sexual orientation, meaning it tended to jibe with their outward sexual orientation. Students who indicated they came from authoritarian homes showed the biggest discrepancy between the two measures of sexual orientation.

They can run but they cannot hide.

Sex and race seem to be the two most important political fights of the day...Who ever that thinks they're not racist and can take part in this is surely racist.

whoa, that was intense man:eek:
oh well, have a good day dear...just funning with ya

Umm, no. To all 4 ---> your perception is just off dork.

And If I was short, bald and wore eyeliner - why would I give three shits? I don't meet up with girls off the internet like a desperate twat like some do. My existence on this forum is meaningless to me, I'm here for my entertainment thanks very much.

^Add Patently Insecure to that list...

Homo. :rofl:

peace...

Speaking of Childish... :rofl:

peace...

The right wing response to homosexuality is based on the same emotion that is the very core of conservatism...FEAR.

And the infantile right wing mind needs to use derogatory 'humor' to hide that fear, and their latent homosexuality.

Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals - Scientific American

Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

The prejudice of homophobia may also stem from authoritarian parents, particularly those with homophobic views as well, the researchers added.

"Sometimes people are threatened by gays and lesbians because they are fearing their own impulses, in a sense they 'doth protest too much'

Controlling parents

In all of the studies, participants who reported supportive and accepting parents were more in touch with their implicit sexual orientation, meaning it tended to jibe with their outward sexual orientation. Students who indicated they came from authoritarian homes showed the biggest discrepancy between the two measures of sexual orientation.

They can run but they cannot hide.

Are you gay?

Forum List

Back