As politicians have forced multiculturalism / diversity on Americans has America improved for Americans? Is there data to prove it?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Are we sure politicians have our best interests in mind...OR have they forgot about quality of life and put population / GDP first?
How's that working out in southern California?
w10w6c3zs3961.jpg

JFK would NOT be welcome in today's DemocRAT party.
The Democratic Party died along with JFK. The new Democrats took over with the vicious Racist LBJ. It's been on a downhill slide ever since.

Who
JFK would NOT be welcome in today's DemocRAT party.
The Democratic Party died along with JFK. The new Democrats took over with the vicious Racist LBJ. It's been on a downhill slide ever since.

Did you go to school at all? LBJ was a racist and he signed the Civil Rights Act.

Civil Rights Act of 1964 Signed - HISTORY
Jun 29, 2020 · President Johnson signs Civil Rights Act On July 2, 1964, U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law the historic Civil Rights Act in a nationally televised ceremony at …

Are we sure politicians have our best interests in mind...OR have they forgot about quality of life and put population / GDP first?
w10w6c3zs3961.jpg

There was a time when people like you trashed the Irish and the Catholics.

Cute deflection but seriously what do we gain from admitting millions of migrants en-mass in the midst of a global pandemic and economic crisis?

w10w6c3zs3961.jpg

I wonder, is it okay now for the Irish to go to the better eating places? And those damned Catholics will take exactly one generation to out number all the rest. :poke:

w10w6c3zs3961.jpg
If JFK were born in 1990 instead of 1920 I fear he would be a typical lib democrat/marxist today

w10w6c3zs3961.jpg
If JFK were born in 1990 instead of 1920 I fear he would be a typical lib democrat/marxist today

Newsflash, cupcake, the Communist/Marxist claim already died. Get with your handlers and come up with new material. Remember, your sole reason to post in there is to entertain me and you aren't doing a very good job of it lately.

:9:

Dont forget the chinese

east asians - chinese, koreans, japanese - were no more popular than the irish or the catholics - or blacks were

maybe your lib brainwashing forgot to mention that so I’m telling you now

w10w6c3zs3961.jpg

I wonder, is it okay now for the Irish to go to the better eating places? And those damned Catholics will take exactly one generation to out number all the rest. :poke:
We were not a social welfare state in other eras. There is a lot of scheming, stealing and corruption in many programs. We are a much higher taxed people then in other times when you add all the taxes, fees and fines and hidden taxes in bills. The amount of people needing government help is massive and growing. Many people receive government help as their salaries are not enough alone.

Newsflash, cupcake, the Communist/Marxist claim already died. Get with your handlers and come up with new material. Remember, your sole reason to post in there is to entertain me and you aren't doing a very good job of it lately.
You may not realize that marxism is taking over the democrat party

but it is

Dont forget the chinese

east asians - chinese, koreans, japanese - were no more popular than the irish or the catholics - or blacks were

maybe your lib brainwashing forgot to mention that so I’m telling you now

Same with the Jews, Chinese, Poles, Italian, Spaniards etc.... I didn't want to tax his brain.

You may not realize that marxism is taking over the democrat party

but it is
IS taking? No marxism isn't taking over the democrat party. The communists took it over. It's a done deal.

Forum List

Back