As politicians have forced multiculturalism / diversity on Americans has America improved for Americans? Is there data to prove it?

Are we sure politicians have our best interests in mind...OR have they forgot about quality of life and put population / GDP first?
How's that working out in southern California?
w10w6c3zs3961.jpg
Cheap labor.

All forms of labor are soon going to be worthless thanks to automation. Then we'll have a nation full of a million different warring tribes and jack shit to do.

JFK would NOT be welcome in today's DemocRAT party.
The Democratic Party died along with JFK. The new Democrats took over with the vicious Racist LBJ. It's been on a downhill slide ever since.
The Republican Party‘s demise is much more recent. We’re fortunate to have been able to watch history in the making.

RIP Republican Party (aka GOP)
1854 - 2016
Succeeded by the Cult of Trump (aka Party of 30,000 Lies)

How cool huh...and it only took 40 million illegals dropping taxpayer dependent litters at a rodents pace, full infiltration of academia, some bizarre black criminal movement that mobilized woke white guilt whacko whores with daddy issues, a scamdemic / Democrat Virus, politicians writing their own election laws around state legislatures, hundreds of millions of mail in ballots, Dominion software...etc etc....you should be proud, it all happened so organically.
Kushner called it a hostile takeover of the Republican Party. Ended up being suicide for the GOP. Fact checkers have found over 29,000 lies from Trump during his 4 years in office, and I’ll bet you believed every single one of them.

so I’ll close with the two words Trumpers hate most: PROVE IT.

Are we sure politicians have our best interests in mind...OR have they forgot about quality of life and put population / GDP first?
w10w6c3zs3961.jpg
Cheap labor.
All forms of labor are soon going to be worthless thanks to automation. Then we'll have a nation full of a million different warring tribes and jack shit to do.
In today's world, if you're not a ruthless con artist or a brilliant mathematician there's no real path for success.

The Democratic Party died along with JFK. The new Democrats took over with the vicious Racist LBJ. It's been on a downhill slide ever since.
The Republican Party‘s demise is much more recent. We’re fortunate to have been able to watch history in the making.

1854 - 2016
I'm sure you love all the scumbag Republicans from Reagan and on.

1854 - 2016
What makes you think that?

1854 - 2016
What makes you think that?
Make up your mind.
Don't give me this crap that Trump destroyed the Republican Party because they're still around to screw us as much as the Democratic Party.

The U.S. has been multicultural and diverse throughout its history. No politician had to push that which was already in existence.
I see you never advanced as far as 5th or 6th grade when you are taught civics. I am not surprised, as I never suspected you had.

We have always been a melting pot society, not multiculturalist.

Leftist shit 101...say something that feels good, not something that makes sense.
Right Lysistrata ?

I was taught civics by an ex-Marine with a huge ring that he would slam on the blackboard, who never took any shit and taught us all of the cabinet positions, the House and Senate leadership positions, etc. What exactly were you taught in civics that you imply that I was not taught? We are indeed a melting pot society, which you seem not to want to join.

The U.S. has been multicultural and diverse throughout its history. No politician had to push that which was already in existence.
I see you never advanced as far as 5th or 6th grade when you are taught civics. I am not surprised, as I never suspected you had.

We have always been a melting pot society, not multiculturalist.

Leftist shit 101...say something that feels good, not something that makes sense.
Right Lysistrata ?

I was taught civics by an ex-Marine with a huge ring that he would slam on the blackboard, who never took any shit and taught us all of the cabinet positions, the House and Senate leadership positions, etc. What exactly were you taught in civics that you imply that I was not taught? We are indeed a melting pot society, which you seem not to want to join.
And you learned to spread your butt cheeks when your Leaders pass anti-US legislation.

There was a time when people like you trashed the Irish and the Catholics.
Dont forget the chinese

east asians - chinese, koreans, japanese - were no more popular than the irish or the catholics - or blacks were

maybe your lib brainwashing forgot to mention that so I’m telling you now

The first step to being recognized as an American is for you to stop lying and stop acting like ISIS or the Taliban.

Newsflash, cupcake, the Communist/Marxist claim already died. Get with your handlers and come up with new material. Remember, your sole reason to post in there is to entertain me and you aren't doing a very good job of it lately.
You may not realize that marxism is taking over the democrat party

but it is

Sorry to tell your ISIS/Taliban traitor ass but there never was and never will be a Marxist Government. Those that claim to be Marxists are as big a fruitcake as you are. And in case you haven't gotten the message yet, the majority of the US Population ain't buying your lies. If you want to learn how to be an American, I suggest you pay a visit to a country with the laws that you want all the rest of us to live under. I hear it's really nice in Yemen this time of year if you don't mind being killed.

they’ve been saying that since 1770. Somehow, we’ve managed to survive.

but you’ll probably just say “Yeah, but this time it’s different”

Newsflash, cupcake, the Communist/Marxist claim already died. Get with your handlers and come up with new material. Remember, your sole reason to post in there is to entertain me and you aren't doing a very good job of it lately.
You may not realize that marxism is taking over the democrat party

but it is
IS taking? No marxism isn't taking over the democrat party. The communists took it over. It's a done deal.

Marx was a Communist, moron.

And so are todays democrats.

Well, then what is Rump? Remember he has tried all 14 points of Fascism and failed in only 2 of them only because we have two documents that stopped him, barely. The Constitution of the United States and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Sorry, but the majority of the United States ain't buyin' what yer selling. You want us to recognize you as an American, the stop lying.

It is no longer a surprise when I see the tacit expectation from posters that anyone who can be labelled diverse cannot be labelled American. Took a while to get used to that.

w10w6c3zs3961.jpg
Cheap labor.
In today's world, if you're not a ruthless con artist or a brilliant mathematician there's no real path for success.
The actual issue here is one of culture, not country of origin. For most of our history, we followed the liberal melting pot approach. People came here, added some of their distinct flavor to the mix, but adopted American ways.

As multiculturalism began to infiltrate and pervert liberalism, the emphasis shifted to distinctness rather then melting together to the point where we have returned to tribalism, which is a very primitive outlook and nearly the antithesis of actual liberalism.

a society simply cannot function without at least SOME form of shared values. Multiculturalism operates under a false assumption, namely, that people with utterly distinct and competing world views can somehow live in harmony. You might as well believe in magic, it is so unworkable.

Seems to me that most groups have held on to some aspects of their culture and heritage.. Think about the Greeks families you know or Italians or Jews or Irish or whatever.. In one way or another they honor and maintain their heritage without being a threat to "American ways"..

Did you see the recent stink about Kwaanza on this board?

Are we bending ourselves into pretzels to deny or rationalize racism?

w10w6c3zs3961.jpg

It is not January 20 yet, so I guess that I am still allowed to gently say this.

"Multiculturalism" seems to be defined as Caucasian-majority nations (USA, Canada, Europe, Australia) welcoming people from non-Caucasian countries to become citizens. (Russia, I believe, is the only exception.) (Even notoriously homogeneous Japan plans to let in 300,000 Asians of other nations during the next five years.)

Starting tomorrow, the official policy of this nation will be that immigration is good and necessary. Mr. Biden's appointees, many of them who also worked for President Obama, will implement that policy with gusto.

To be brutally honest, it does not matter what opponents think. This country will continue to welcome immigrants from Third World countries, and within 30 years the USA will become a country in which NO ethnicity has the majority -- until Hispanic people probably become the majority by the next century.

Have a nice week!

w10w6c3zs3961.jpg

It is not January 20 yet, so I guess that I am still allowed to gently say this.

"Multiculturalism" seems to be defined as Caucasian-majority nations (USA, Canada, Europe, Australia) welcoming people from non-Caucasian countries to become citizens. (Russia, I believe, is the only exception.) (Even notoriously homogeneous Japan plans to let in 300,000 Asians of other nations during the next five years.)

Starting tomorrow, the official policy of this nation will be that immigration is good and necessary. Mr. Biden's appointees, many of them who also worked for President Obama, will implement that policy with gusto.

To be brutally honest, it does not matter what opponents think. This country will continue to welcome immigrants from Third World countries, and within 30 years the USA will become a country in which NO ethnicity has the majority -- until Hispanic people probably become the majority by the next century.

Have a nice week!
“Starting tomorrow, the official policy of this nation will be that immigration is good and necessary.”
I don’t deny that, but why can’t anybody show us any data to prove that Americans benefit from this immigration that is so “good and necessary”?

It is no longer a surprise when I see the tacit expectation from posters that anyone who can be labelled diverse cannot be labelled American. Took a while to get used to that.
Maybe you’re privy to more data than we are.
Share your numbers...what percentage of immigrants adopt the core principles, values and tenets of what makes an American American?

Maybe you’re privy to more data than we are.
Share your numbers...what percentage of immigrants adopt the core principles, values and tenets of what makes an American American?

If they embraced traditional American culture and values then it wouldn't be good. it wouldn't be diversity anymore. It would be "multiracial whiteness" which is bad, because white people are bad.

Forum List

Back