shalom

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Israeli girl here. happy for the peace accords. will travel to Dubai and Abu dhabi soon. Blessings to Sudan as well. If Donald Trump wins more accords will come possibly normalization with Lebanon which would make me happy. I love Bibi am not liberal. My english is bad so i use spell check. Will post more later.

Israeli girl here. happy for the peace accords. will travel to Dubai and Abu dhabi soon. Blessings to Sudan as well. If Donald Trump wins more accords will come possibly normalization with Lebanon which would make me happy. I love Bibi am not liberal. My english is bad so i use spell check. Will post more later.
Welcome! ...and don't worry there are a lot of American's on here who rely heavily on spell check.

:welcome: shoshi

1603918703794.png

Welcome to USMB, shoshi. Hope you enjoy the boards.

shalom!🌈🌈🌈

Israeli girls deserve every support these days! :)

a belated shalom & howdy do to you.

donny is a criminal - but like bb.

i do hope to see you around more often.

Forum List

Back