As if the election couldn't get more dramatic......

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
Seems there is a story that Kasich lived for 14 yrs with a gay man, Don Thibaut, in Washington, before he married his second wife in '97. He still frequently visits him at late hours.
Kasich also has gays working for him, Doug Preisse and Alex Arshinkoff.
Arshinkoff made a sexual advance toward one of his local state senators while driving him in his corvette including groping his leg.

What next???

Seems there is a story that Kasich lived for 14 yrs with a gay man, Don Thibaut, in Washington, before he married his second wife in '97. He still frequently visits him at late hours.
Arshinkoff made a sexual advance toward one of his local state senators while driving him in his corvette including groping his leg.

What next???
Holy mack'l, Andy!

>>
Doug Preisse, Bob Klaffky and Don Thibaut: These are three key members of Kasich's kitchen cabinet who wield considerable influence within the inner circle.

Preisse and Klaffky are principals in one Columbus lobbying firm, Thibaut the founding partner of another. Preisse chairs the Franklin County GOP and is a fixture in Kasich's traveling entourage. Thibaut is a charter member of Team Kasich, from the original Ohio Senate campaign in the 1970s to his years as Kasich's chief of staff in Congress.<<

ig John Kasich donors among those in line for new Ohio job creation tax credits
CLEVELAND, Ohio - Two of the most generous financial contributors to Ohio Gov. John Kasich's presidential bid are in line to score state tax breaks for their companies - incentives proposed by JobsOhio, a privatized development agency that Kasich created
I don't remember who said it but my favorite all time quote goes like this:

"Every politician, upon being elected, should be required to sign an agreement that at the completion of his term, to be publicly hanged."

Damn good idea.

Odd that at the same moment the Ringling Brother's circus get's rid of all it's elephants, so does the American electorate.

God, you there?

What next???

A candidate being gay is the least of our worries.

Seems stupid to expect our leaders to be perfect, since they never have been...and neither are the voters...

ig John Kasich donors among those in line for new Ohio job creation tax credits
CLEVELAND, Ohio - Two of the most generous financial contributors to Ohio Gov. John Kasich's presidential bid are in line to score state tax breaks for their companies - incentives proposed by JobsOhio, a privatized development agency that Kasich created
I don't remember who said it but my favorite all time quote goes like this:

"Every politician, upon being elected, should be required to sign an agreement that at the completion of his term, to be publicly hanged."

Damn good idea.

Can we start over with a new list for both parties???

This election is embarrassing.

What next???

A candidate being gay is the least of our worries.

Gay is not the problem, the fact that it is a republican candidate is. I wish it was irrelevant on both sides of the aisle.

Forum List

Back