On campuses across the country, students are standing up for Donald Trump

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Seems NOT ALL of the young heads full of mush, have heads full of mush!

The Los Angeles Times ^ | April 1, 2016 | Rosanna Xia
Hunkered behind a MacBook decorated with stickers that read "This laptop was brought to you by capitalism" and "TRUMP 2016," Jake Lopez bounces T-shirt slogans off his friend Ian McIlvoy. "Trumplicans," he says, nodding with satisfaction. "I think it'll take off." Lopez is the California director of Students for Trump. Working from his dorm at Westmont College, he helps marshal the thousands of students who are pounding out phone calls, taping up fliers and blanketing Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat in an effort to persuade their peers that Donald Trump is the man. Although vastly outnumbered nationwide by left-leaning classmates chanting...

Seems NOT ALL of the young heads full of mush, have heads full of mush!

The Los Angeles Times ^ | April 1, 2016 | Rosanna Xia
Hunkered behind a MacBook decorated with stickers that read "This laptop was brought to you by capitalism" and "TRUMP 2016," Jake Lopez bounces T-shirt slogans off his friend Ian McIlvoy. "Trumplicans," he says, nodding with satisfaction. "I think it'll take off." Lopez is the California director of Students for Trump. Working from his dorm at Westmont College, he helps marshal the thousands of students who are pounding out phone calls, taping up fliers and blanketing Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat in an effort to persuade their peers that Donald Trump is the man. Although vastly outnumbered nationwide by left-leaning classmates chanting...
Mind if I bump your thread? Do a search for titles Students for Trump and the founder of this organization has been in all kinds of trouble. This is just the most recent.

'Students For Trump' Co-Founder Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Woman With A Gun​

Forum List

Back