As A Voter; How Do These Photos Make You Feel? (Poll)

Do the photos make you feel...

• Happy

• Uneasy

• Angry

• Sad

Results are only viewable after voting.
I feel that all three of those elderly people spend too
much time with professional hair dressers. A few drops
at home----self administered in the bathroom should be
enough----just to fix up the gray a little-----those UNNATURAL
COLORS annoy me

COLORS annoy me
You mean the bright lemon yellow hair on Cheeto Jesus these days? :lmao: At least Billy has natural gray.

I see 2 presidents and 2 professional politicians. I see one small fraction of a man named Trump.

Not surprisingly, in the political arena, the pros are winning.

Yes, the pros have done such a great job getting us into this mess, we certainly wouldn't want to trust anyone else to get us out

Yet you're still here in the US. Planes for other nations leave every hour. Please catch one if you think it's a mess here

COLORS annoy me

Well , two out of three, anyway.

One of them appears to have been coiffed by a chimpanzee.

Zip. I feel nothing. If those photos move you one way or another, you are a basket case and have no business voting. Please stay home.

Please, politicians on both sides know it's a game. They're lifers who fight a war every two years and then work together to screw the American people in the middle
Most of them aren't out to screw the American people intentionally. It just so happens that the American citizens are collateral damage for their power, money and perk grabs.

It's not personal Sonny, it's just business.

COLORS annoy me
You mean the bright lemon yellow hair on Cheeto Jesus these days? :lmao: At least Billy has natural gray.

you are deceived----nothing natural about that BRIGHT WHITE hair-------it is done with a weird BLUEING agent

COLORS annoy me

you are deceived----nothing natural about that BRIGHT WHITE hair-------it is done with a weird BLUEING agent

You don't know too many older people, do you? I suppose you can provide proof for that assertion? Maybe Redfish's anesthesiologist who "diagnosed" Hillary with Parkinson's can write you a letter.

Not one person in the OP photos has bright white hair. Are you sure you're on the right thread?

Not one person in the OP photos has bright white hair. Are you sure you're on the right thread?

yes-----that dignified bit of black with between the BRIGHT WHITE-----is achievable by the deft hand of a colorist-----
not mother nature. As to orange head----his colorist has
the least skill requirement-----carrot # 3 all over-----and --as to the BIG BLOND HAIR-----c'mon----she's pushing 70---artificial from top to bottom

Zip. I feel nothing. If those photos move you one way or another, you are a basket case and have no business voting. Please stay home.

Please, politicians on both sides know it's a game. They're lifers who fight a war every two years and then work together to screw the American people in the middle
Most of them aren't out to screw the American people intentionally. It just so happens that the American citizens are collateral damage for their power, money and perk grabs.

It's not personal Sonny, it's just business.
So you think Trump is looking to line his pockets? The Clintons are worth an estimated 350 million and pretty much all they ever did was work for the government. The presidency would be a pay cut for Trump.

Those pictures show three people who agree, and have agreed for years on the policies that this country needs.They all support Healthcare, Gay Rights, and Gun Control. All three realize how all the wars in the Mid East have hurt the US, and how we were lied to to justify attacking someone who didn't attack us. The three also think Hillary would be the best possible choice for the next president. One of them made a sudden 180 degree change in every value he ever supported to get the GOP nomination. Not hard to see which ones are consistent, and which one will do anything to put more cash in his pocket.

Those pictures show three people who agree, and have agreed for years on the policies that this country needs.They all support Healthcare, Gay Rights, and Gun Control. All three realize how all the wars in the Mid East have hurt the US, and how we were lied to to justify attacking someone who didn't attack us. The three also think Hillary would be the best possible choice for the next president. One of them made a sudden 180 degree change in every value he ever supported to get the GOP nomination. Not hard to see which ones are consistent, and which one will do anything to put more cash in his pocket.

I give up======WHICH ONE?

Not hard to see which ones are consistent, and which one will do anything to put more cash in his pocket.

Not hard to see that all 3 would do anything to put more cash in their pockets.

That's right. You are a right winger. You have trouble recognizing the obvious.

That's right. You are a right winger. You have trouble recognizing the obvious.

registered democrat ----from the day I turned 18-----I refuse to
tell you HOW LONG AGO

Forum List

Back