As A Voter; How Do These Photos Make You Feel? (Poll)

Do the photos make you feel...

• Happy

• Uneasy

• Angry

• Sad

Results are only viewable after voting.
yes-----that dignified bit of black with between the BRIGHT WHITE-----is achievable by the deft hand of a colorist-----
not mother nature.

You've honestly never met anyone with naturally gray hair? :wtf:
of course I have-----it is usually not BRIGHT WHITE---with even hints of black black -----Clinton did not have black hair

His original color was a dark brunette which, in certain lights, would have looked black. He also started greying fairly young and, as most of us will acknowledge, the Presidency ages every President faster than most jobs would.

Not sure why you're insisting it's "bright white" when it's actually salt-and-pepper (mostly salt, post-Presidency), especially since there are so many other things for your side to hate about him. :dunno:

nope he had medium brown hair-----and now he has black bits in his snow white hair. I am a registered democrat since
I reached voting age and----now. I voted for him

e4cfb16df2acf25ab9b2e3a41abe26d2.jpg

Jeez louise are there really gullible people out there who think politicians with multi millions and billions care about working class people. Gullible. Or unintelligent. Probably the latter.

yes-----that dignified bit of black with between the BRIGHT WHITE-----is achievable by the deft hand of a colorist-----
not mother nature.

of course I have-----it is usually not BRIGHT WHITE---with even hints of black black -----Clinton did not have black hair

His original color was a dark brunette which, in certain lights, would have looked black. He also started greying fairly young and, as most of us will acknowledge, the Presidency ages every President faster than most jobs would.

Not sure why you're insisting it's "bright white" when it's actually salt-and-pepper (mostly salt, post-Presidency), especially since there are so many other things for your side to hate about him. :dunno:

nope he had medium brown hair-----and now he has black bits in his snow white hair. I am a registered democrat since

Gaaaa! This was the first post that popped up when I clicked this link, and that scared the hell right out of me! :lol:

Horny. Those pictures make me feel horny. lol

Last edited:

Gaaaa! This was the first post that popped up when I clicked this link, and that scared the hell right out of me! :lol:

I can see why

They should have waited to take picture til the swelling went down

not mother nature.

I see that Hillary had awful taste in clothes even back then. :D God, is that thing she's wearing ugly or what? Yeesh. Bill isn't looking any better with that ugly striped grandpa shirt. He looks like Richie Cunningham from Happy Days. Lol.

I can see why

They should have waited to take picture til the swelling went down

Their heads do look rather large, huh? :lol:

not mother nature.

Why does she remind me of a character from Lord of the Rings there? :dunno:

Well? Given the fierce fighting and then the cozy aftermath in DC once the voters have calmed down, how do these photos make you feel?

160412-clinton-trump-jpo-445a_40397b6434889811e6d40815e28218ae.nbcnews-fp-320-240.jpg

TrumpBClinton.png

trumpClinton.jpg

Just sayin'. It's all one big happy family in DC at the end of the day..

Those are old pictures. Are you trying to say they are recent? All it shows is that they are competing now so will not hold back on criticism.

No different than Hillary and Obama going at each other's throats during the 2008 primaries, then making nice with each other.

You know, say what you want about them. But I think it's cool they've been together since they were just kids. It's hard to weather a marriage for that long without a few bumps in the road. I think I've yet to meet a man who has said honestly "I've never cheated on my wife". Guys cheat differently than girls. Girls fall in love, then cheat. Guys cheat and almost exclusively never fall in love. If love comes it's only an afterthought to just quick sex for them. I think Bill loves her; despite everything. And if you gave him truth serum, he would say that.

These two vv aren't quite as cute and warm as the Clintons when they first got together...

malania-trump-01.jpg

Last edited:

You know, say what you want about them. But I think it's cool they've been together since they were just kids. It's hard to weather a marriage for that long without a few bumps in the road. I think I've yet to meet a man who has said honestly "I've never cheated on my wife". Guys cheat differently than girls. Girls fall in love, then cheat. Guys cheat and almost exclusively never fall in love. If love comes it's only an afterthought to just quick sex for them. I think Bill loves her; despite everything. And if you gave him truth serum, he would say that.

Maybe he's just afraid of her. Lol.

Well? Given the fierce fighting and then the cozy aftermath in DC once the voters have calmed down, how do these photos make you feel?

160412-clinton-trump-jpo-445a_40397b6434889811e6d40815e28218ae.nbcnews-fp-320-240.jpg

TrumpBClinton.png

trumpClinton.jpg

Just sayin'. It's all one big happy family in DC at the end of the day..

Is that the photo Donald uses as his Twitter avatar!? It's a sign! He's a clinton spy!

I see that Hillary had awful taste in clothes even back then. :D God, is that thing she's wearing ugly or what? Yeesh. Bill isn't looking any better with that ugly striped grandpa shirt. He looks like Richie Cunningham from Happy Days. Lol.

Clothes were really ugly in those days...

These two vv aren't quite as cute and warm as the Clintons when they first got together...

malania-trump-01.jpg

Well, Melania looks good. :D

I'm not talking about superficially or "glamour-good" I'm talking about down-home "awww" warm type of cute. Never would get that from either Melania or Donald. "Schmarmy" or "sinister" are the words that come to mind whenever I see any picture of those two.

I'm not talking about superficially or "glamour-good" I'm talking about down-home "awww" warm type of cute. Never would get that from either Melania or Donald. "Schmarmy" or "sinister" are the words that come to mind whenever I see any picture of those two.

Sorry but none of the others look very good, IMO. I think it might be a requirement to be a politician that you must be kind of homely looking. Lol.

Zip. I feel nothing. If those photos move you one way or another, you are a basket case and have no business voting. Please stay home.

Please, politicians on both sides know it's a game. They're lifers who fight a war every two years and then work together to screw the American people in the middle
Most of them aren't out to screw the American people intentionally. It just so happens that the American citizens are collateral damage for their power, money and perk grabs.

It's not personal Sonny, it's just business.
So you think Trump is looking to line his pockets? The Clintons are worth an estimated 350 million and pretty much all they ever did was work for the government. The presidency would be a pay cut for Trump.
Power and attention weasel. Two things trump lives for.

Zip. I feel nothing. If those photos move you one way or another, you are a basket case and have no business voting. Please stay home.

Please, politicians on both sides know it's a game. They're lifers who fight a war every two years and then work together to screw the American people in the middle
Most of them aren't out to screw the American people intentionally. It just so happens that the American citizens are collateral damage for their power, money and perk grabs.

It's not personal Sonny, it's just business.

That's exactly the point I keep making, grandpa. What is wrong with you? Why being a dick about it when you agree with me?
No, you stupid shit, I didn't agree with you.

You stated both parties "work together to screw the American people", as if that is their priority. I stated that they didn't work together to screw the American people. Screwing the American people isn't their priority, it's a byproduct of what they are really doing, and that is doing whatever it takes for them to obtain and retain power, money and the perks that go along with the position.

Evidently, reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Forum List

Back