As a proud liberal I gotta say to Dems….its time to move on from Trump.

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
I think this just needs to be said. This is for the other Democrats out there, no one else: Its time to move on from Trump. I know it generates clicks for the news. I know it “rallies the base”. But my God, enough is enough. We have bigger things to worry about.

If we are so bad as a party that we cant beat Trump in 2024 then thats what we need to fix, but if all we do is focus on him, then we WILL lose to him in 2024 bc voters will think thats all we care about. Double edge sword. Trying so hard not to lose to him is exactly what might cause us to.

Focus on what MATTERS: The environment. Student debt. Social justice. Ukraine. Humane migration. The economy. Womens rights. LGBTQ+ rights. VOTING justice!

Otherwise we will lose to Desantis, who is WORSE, because he is just as heartless and radical as Trump but unlike Trump he can actually form a sentence and control his temper, which makes him more dangerous.

Thats all. Make fun of Ultra MAGA when it pops its head up, sure. But its past time we move on everyone.

I think this just needs to be said. This is for the other Democrats out there, no one else: Its time to move on from Trump. I know it generates clicks for the news. I know it “rallies the base”. But my God, enough is enough. We have bigger things to worry about.

If we are so bad as a party that we cant beat Trump in 2024 then thats what we need to fix, but if all we do is focus on him, then we WILL lose to him in 2024 bc voters will think thats all we care about. Double edge sword. Trying so hard not to lose to him is exactly what might cause us to.

Focus on what MATTERS: The environment. Student debt. Social justice. Ukraine. Humane migration. The economy. Womens rights. LGBTQ+ rights. VOTING justice!

Otherwise we will lose to Desantis, who is WORSE, because he is just as heartless and radical as Trump but unlike Trump he can actually form a sentence and control his temper, which makes him more dangerous.

Thats all. Make fun of Ultra MAGA when it pops its head up, sure. But its past time we move on everyone.
Unfortunately, uncurable TDS will prevent this from happening. They got it bad, real bad.

Oh, I agree but let's wait until the second month of the 6 year prison sentence for Rump.

🤣😂 You’re a proud Democrat? Here’s the real gem. What is there to be “proud” of in being a Democrat? :dunno:

You need to learn the meaning of the word "liberal"

Slavish conformity to an authoritarian agenda does not a liberal make. It is actually DeSantis who is fostering actual liberalism by wanting to give people more control over their own lives.

You are merely a stupid child who supports an all-powerful state taking away such control.

A liberal Democrat? I thought you all died off or walked away.

It's nice to hear from a Dem that believes in 2A rights, believes nobody should be mandated to take clot shots or ever wear a face diaper, that is totally against censorship of opposing views, that believes in individual rights over collectivism of the "greater good" BS, that calls out judicial abuses & partisan favoritism like the treatment of Jan 6 political prisoners compared to the rules for burn loot murder & Imafa criminal thugs.

Good for you Peach.

Of course, if you are against these things that are based on actual liberal principles, you are no more a liberal than a dude in a wig is a woman

and what wonderful democrat are you pushing for the presidency?....

I think your brain is located in your pelosi Dimmer.

Sorry bro, we are too busy trying to decide if overturning an election is a crime or not....

Try convincing those MAGA folks you are trying to codldle so much to move on from lying about voter fraud and trying to overturn elections, cool?

That ship has sailed OP.

"Focus on what MATTERS: The environment. Student debt. Social justice. Ukraine. Humane migration. The economy. Womens rights. LGBTQ+ rights. VOTING justice!"

Of your whole laundry list of dem missteps you got only one right.....It's the economy stupid.

Skeletor was not wrong. ;)

R.c6c89cd242b0724b0ecefba72b704f38

To get away from Trump would mean running on and promoting current policies and outcomes.

You must decide which is better for the Dems future prospects, they and MSM have already decided...

To get away from Trump would mean running on and promoting current policies and outcomes.

You must decide which is better for the Dems future prospects, they and MSM have already decided...
Decided that supporting Arabs & Palestinians is better than supporting Israel ( The tiny Jewish State)

The DeSantis / Noem ticket is more threatening
Yep and its what we will face if we dont move on from Trump. We should WANT Trump to run in 2024 but we are literally trying to stop it, and possibly pissing off voters in the process by appearing to not focus on other issues.

Forum List

Back