As a proud liberal I gotta say to Dems….its time to move on from Trump.

This has never been about Trump. It's about something much more concerning. He's just the current symbol, the current totem, for what is happening to this country.

This problem will persist after he's out of the picture. He was just the one who let the feral cat out of the bag.
YES. I agree. And thats my point also. We will face and possibly lose to a far more sinister version of Trump if we keep worrying about him

I think this just needs to be said. This is for the other Democrats out there, no one else: Its time to move on from Trump. I know it generates clicks for the news. I know it “rallies the base”. But my God, enough is enough. We have bigger things to worry about.

If we are so bad as a party that we cant beat Trump in 2024 then thats what we need to fix, but if all we do is focus on him, then we WILL lose to him in 2024 bc voters will think thats all we care about. Double edge sword. Trying so hard not to lose to him is exactly what might cause us to.

Focus on what MATTERS: The environment. Student debt. Social justice. Ukraine. Humane migration. The economy. Womens rights. LGBTQ+ rights. VOTING justice!

Otherwise we will lose to Desantis, who is WORSE, because he is just as heartless and radical as Trump but unlike Trump he can actually form a sentence and control his temper, which makes him more dangerous.

Thats all. Make fun of Ultra MAGA when it pops its head up, sure. But its past time we move on everyone.

Keeping the Economy 6th on the list isn't helping you.

And since your side can't define what a woman is, what are Women's rights?

This has never been about Trump. It's about something much more concerning. He's just the current symbol, the current totem, for what is happening to this country.

This problem will persist after he's out of the picture. He was just the one who let the feral cat out of the bag.

Your distaste for a large portion of your fellow citizens is noted, as is your hubris about it.

I think this just needs to be said. This is for the other Democrats out there, no one else: Its time to move on from Trump. I know it generates clicks for the news. I know it “rallies the base”. But my God, enough is enough. We have bigger things to worry about.

If we are so bad as a party that we cant beat Trump in 2024 then thats what we need to fix, but if all we do is focus on him, then we WILL lose to him in 2024 bc voters will think thats all we care about. Double edge sword. Trying so hard not to lose to him is exactly what might cause us to.

Focus on what MATTERS: The environment. Student debt. Social justice. Ukraine. Humane migration. The economy. Womens rights. LGBTQ+ rights. VOTING justice!

Otherwise we will lose to Desantis, who is WORSE, because he is just as heartless and radical as Trump but unlike Trump he can actually form a sentence and control his temper, which makes him more dangerous.

Thats all. Make fun of Ultra MAGA when it pops its head up, sure. But its past time we move on everyone.

"Focus on what MATTERS: The environment. Student debt. Social justice. Ukraine. Humane migration. The economy. Womens rights. LGBTQ+ rights. VOTING justice!"

This, right here, is why you leftists will never win unless you cheat. Do you seriously think those are the top topics of concern for ordinary Americans right now? Seriously? :cuckoo:

Decided that supporting Arabs & Palestinians is better than supporting Israel ( The tiny Jewish State)
The invention of a so-called "Palestinian" people was a brilliant move by Arafat. It fooled the exceptionally stupid portion of the left into thinking that instead of the Arab world with all its collective might persecuting the Jews they always saw as inferior, it was really those big, bad Jews picking on those poor widdle "Palestinians". By turning the aggressive supremacists into an underdog, instead, he succeeded in changing the course of left wing sympathies.

YES. I agree. And thats my point also. We will face and possibly lose to a far more sinister version of Trump if we keep worrying about him
Please explain how Trump is "sinister" and how DeSantis would be "far more sinister." Do you mean anything more than likely to win an election?

So, what is this sOmEtHiNg that you are afraid of?

:rolleyes:

So how do we move on from the Big Lie that the American voting system is rigged, corrupt and laced with fraud when and only when Trump or Trump supported candidates lose?

Wow. You are one of the very few that has recovered from TDS. I congratulate you on beating the odds. Yes, Biden won and has been in office for over a year so you just have to ignore the idiots who scream election fraud because Biden is already in the White House and making decisions. The country faces many obstacles and we need to let morons be morons and ignore them and concentrate on the real problems facing our country. Trump doesn't matter. Inflation matters.

So how do we move on from the Big Lie that the American voting system is rigged, corrupt and laced with fraud when and only when Trump or Trump supported candidates lose?
We wait until November, maybe few weeks before, and watch the Democratic party get eviserated and start screaming that the election was stolen and that the election process is corrupt.

We all know it will happen.

Forum List

Back