As a proud liberal I gotta say to Dems….its time to move on from Trump.

Um if the 5 ahead of it arent fixed the economy wont be either. The health of the economy is a symptom not the disease. The other issues being broken are causing the economic problem.
Um... no.

I think this just needs to be said. This is for the other Democrats out there, no one else: Its time to move on from Trump. I know it generates clicks for the news. I know it “rallies the base”. But my God, enough is enough. We have bigger things to worry about.
Hmmmmmm. To the extent climate change is an existential threat in dire need of attention I agree. Otherwise, Trumpery is eating democracy from the inside out and nothing represents a greater domestic danger to our fragile republic than that. Like a virus, Trumpery is learning how to weaken its host. It discovered what it lacked in pulling off the 1/6 coup attempt and is working to address that issue.

Election Denier Becomes GOP Nominee For Nevada’s Top Election Official

Nevada Republicans’ nominee to be the state’s next top election officials thinks Donald Trump won the 2020 election and says he would not have certified Joe Biden’s victory in the state, even though the Democrat won with more than a 2% margin.

The GOP secretary of state nominee, Jim Marchant, a former state assembly member, lost by an even worse margin in his 2020 bid for the U.S. House of Representatives — nearly 5% — but nonetheless sued to overturn the results, and still claims to be a “victim of election fraud.”

The candidate — who told an audience in February that “Your vote hasn’t counted for decades” — called his primary win a “historic night on the road for election integrity.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/...gop-nominee-for-nevadas-top-election-official

Another glue sniffer who presents a threat to election integrity.........ironically running on election integrity. Big Lie believers are trying to infiltrate the ways in which elections are run. So while you indulge in self recrimination, blaming Dems for "not being good enough," our Repub counterparts are working on ways to take power by any means. So they can block progress on issues like
"The environment. Student debt. Social justice. Ukraine. Humane migration. The economy. Womens rights. LGBTQ+ rights. VOTING justice!"

Perhaps you are asking the wrong people to move on from Trump.

Amid Jan. 6 Revelations, Election Lies Still Dominate the G.O.P.

The hearings have demolished the myth of a stolen presidential election, but with the 2022 primary season in full tilt, the revelations have not loosened the grip of the lie on Republicans.

WASHINGTON — It was all a lie, the tales of stuffed ballot drop boxes, rigged voting machines, and constitutional “flexibility” that would have allowed Vice President Mike Pence to nullify the 2020 election results and send them back to Republican state legislatures.
The first three hearings of the House Jan. 6 committee have deeply undercut, if not demolished, the postelection myths repeated incessantly by former President Donald J. Trump and his supporters and embraced and amplified by Republicans in Congress.
A parade of Republican witnesses — his attorney general, William P. Barr, his daughter Ivanka Trump, and his own campaign lawyers — knew he had lost the election and told him so. Mr. Trump was informed that the demands he was making of Mr. Pence to block his defeat unilaterally were illegal. Even the most active coup plotter, the conservative lawyer John C. Eastman, conceded before Jan. 6 that his scheme was illegal and unconstitutional, then sought a presidential pardon after it led to mob violence.

Yet the most striking revelation so far may be how deeply Mr. Trump’s disregard for the truth and the rule of law have penetrated into the Republican Party, taking root in the fertile soil of a right-wing electorate stewing in conspiracy theories and well tended by their media of choice. The Republican response to the hearings — a combination of indifference, diversion and doubling down — reflects how central the lie of a stolen election has become to the party’s identity.

How delusional ARE you fucking people? You have a ZERO percent chance of beating Trump in 2024. It is a literal impossibility for any democrat to win. What world do you live in? :cuckoo:
What was your prediction on 2020?

Oh, I agree but let's wait until the second month of the 6 year prison sentence for Rump.
9235E974-41F9-440A-B1CD-EDD8EE5C19EB.jpeg

The Dems won't be able to cheat this time

Yep losers, denial is all you're left with when half baked predictions you imagine to be fact don't pan out.

It's not healthy, don't do that to yourself, stop talking out of your ass about shit you don't know and CAN'T know.

It's more than two years before general election and a lot will happen in economy and politics by then, so stfu and chew some popcorn instead of running your mouth.

Yep losers, denial is all you're left with when half baked predictions you imagine to be fact don't pan out.

It's not healthy, don't do that to yourself, stop talking out of your ass about shit you don't know and CAN'T know.

It's more than two years before general election and a lot will happen in economy and politics by then, so stfu and chew some popcorn instead of running your mouth.
Fuck you. I *work* (hard) to boot the Dems out of office. I'm entitled to run my mouth.

Decided that supporting Arabs & Palestinians is better than supporting Israel ( The tiny Jewish State)

Anyone who believes in the principles of a democratic republic should find any religious state totally repulsive.
And Judaism is the Old Testament, the most barbaric, aberrant, and vile history in human history.
Nor is modern Israel much better, with it fantasies of "chosen people", "promised land", and "break bones".

Fuck you. I *work* (hard) to boot the Dems out of office. I'm entitled to run my mouth.
You in particular working hard is not even one-millionth of what needs to happen for Trump to get elected. Sorry to burst your little fantasy bubble.

You in particular working hard is not even one-millionth of what needs to happen for Trump to get elected. Sorry to burst your little fantasy bubble.
Dude... how many times do I have to tell your stupid retarded ass? :p

I => DO NOT CARE <= about Donald Trump.

I don't care if he gets elected, not elected... I just *do not care*.

I'm the OPPOSITE of a partisan. I want the lefties gone because they're dangerous, because they threaten my children.

I don't much care who or what you replace them with. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Right now I just want them out of office and out of power

I think this just needs to be said. This is for the other Democrats out there, no one else: Its time to move on from Trump. I know it generates clicks for the news. I know it “rallies the base”. But my God, enough is enough. We have bigger things to worry about.

If we are so bad as a party that we cant beat Trump in 2024 then thats what we need to fix, but if all we do is focus on him, then we WILL lose to him in 2024 bc voters will think thats all we care about. Double edge sword. Trying so hard not to lose to him is exactly what might cause us to.

Focus on what MATTERS: The environment. Student debt. Social justice. Ukraine. Humane migration. The economy. Womens rights. LGBTQ+ rights. VOTING justice!

Otherwise we will lose to Desantis, who is WORSE, because he is just as heartless and radical as Trump but unlike Trump he can actually form a sentence and control his temper, which makes him more dangerous.

Thats all. Make fun of Ultra MAGA when it pops its head up, sure. But its past time we move on everyone.

At least focusing on Trump gives Democrats a purpose.

They're too incompetent to accomplish anything else.

I don't think I've ever seen a political party as inept as the 2021-22 Democratic Party.

If we are so bad as a party that we cant beat Trump in 2024 then thats what we need to fix, but if all we do is focus on him, then we WILL lose to him in 2024 bc voters will think thats all we care about. Double edge sword. Trying so hard not to lose to him is exactly what might cause us to.

Focus on what MATTERS: The environment. Student debt. Social justice. Ukraine. Humane migration. The economy. Womens rights. LGBTQ+ rights. VOTING justice!

Otherwise we will lose to Desantis, who is WORSE, because he is just as heartless and radical as Trump but unlike Trump he can actually form a sentence and control his temper, which makes him more dangerous.

Thats all. Make fun of Ultra MAGA when it pops its head up, sure. But its past time we move on everyone.
Dems are a 1 trick pony.

Attack n demonize.

Whoever.

Trump isn't the issue, just the target that played along the best.

Focus on what MATTERS? The environment. Student debt. Social justice. Ukraine. Humane migration. The economy. Womens rights. LGBTQ+ rights. VOTING justice!

Dang, no wonder you ass-wipes are so screwed up, if those are your priority issues.

Dude... how many times do I have to tell your stupid retarded ass? :p

I => DO NOT CARE <= about Donald Trump.

I don't care if he gets elected, not elected... I just *do not care*.

I'm the OPPOSITE of a partisan. I want the lefties gone because they're dangerous, because they threaten my children.

I don't much care who or what you replace them with. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Right now I just want them out of office and out of power

You?..not partisan?

You clearly need to get to know thyself. You sound completely delusional.

The Dems won't be able to cheat this time
You underestimate the corrupt lawless Dem party. They are even more likely to cheat in 2024 than in 2020. The Dem party is a wounded animal and bleeding out. I predict even more shocking election rigging than in 2020.

Forum List

Back