As a proud liberal I gotta say to Dems….its time to move on from Trump.

Who is focusing on Trump again? The only time I hear about Trump is when Trumpists won't move on from Biden. Let's go Brandon.
LMAO...............

idiot liberals havent stopped focussing on trump since he took the escalator ride!!! It only makes sense though. He actually lived up to his promises. He put America and Americans first. Both things the left LOATHES.

I think this just needs to be said. This is for the other Democrats out there, no one else: Its time to move on from Trump. I know it generates clicks for the news. I know it “rallies the base”. But my God, enough is enough. We have bigger things to worry about.

If we are so bad as a party that we cant beat Trump in 2024 then thats what we need to fix, but if all we do is focus on him, then we WILL lose to him in 2024 bc voters will think thats all we care about. Double edge sword. Trying so hard not to lose to him is exactly what might cause us to.

Focus on what MATTERS: The environment. Student debt. Social justice. Ukraine. Humane migration. The economy. Womens rights. LGBTQ+ rights. VOTING justice!

Otherwise we will lose to Desantis, who is WORSE, because he is just as heartless and radical as Trump but unlike Trump he can actually form a sentence and control his temper, which makes him more dangerous.

Thats all. Make fun of Ultra MAGA when it pops its head up, sure. But its past time we move on everyone.
Anyone who is a proud liberal has no self respect.

I think this just needs to be said. This is for the other Democrats out there, no one else: Its time to move on from Trump. I know it generates clicks for the news. I know it “rallies the base”. But my God, enough is enough. We have bigger things to worry about.

If we are so bad as a party that we cant beat Trump in 2024 then thats what we need to fix, but if all we do is focus on him, then we WILL lose to him in 2024 bc voters will think thats all we care about. Double edge sword. Trying so hard not to lose to him is exactly what might cause us to.

Focus on what MATTERS: The environment. Student debt. Social justice. Ukraine. Humane migration. The economy. Womens rights. LGBTQ+ rights. VOTING justice!

Otherwise we will lose to Desantis, who is WORSE, because he is just as heartless and radical as Trump but unlike Trump he can actually form a sentence and control his temper, which makes him more dangerous.

Thats all. Make fun of Ultra MAGA when it pops its head up, sure. But its past time we move on everyone.
We will move on when he is wearing orange. Not until.

If we are so bad as a party that we cant beat Trump in 2024
How delusional ARE you fucking people? You have a ZERO percent chance of beating Trump in 2024. It is a literal impossibility for any democrat to win. What world do you live in? :cuckoo:

You got everything right but your list is something else. In order:

The environment
Student debt
Social Justice
Ukraine
Humane migration
The economy
Women's rights
LGBQT Rights
Voting Justice

.....wow, that's all I can say

This cancer has metastasized far beyond the orange man-child.

The only thing Democrats can do is choose to honestly look at the role they have played in this, and clean their own house. That's Step One.

Here you go. Start here:

If you're not on Twitter you should know that Van Jones is trending. Not because Leftists are self-aware, but because they think he is clueless and they're all renouncing him.

Just being honest, pointing out the obvious. I can understand why that would trigger someone like you.

I have been teaching elementary school since 1993. Typically kind-5th grade. Your posts are irritating because they are Peak First Grade. First Grade is the year when you see an infraction and the violator inevitable says "But they did it too!" or "They said..." or "He did and you didn't see it..."

You don't hear this much by 4th, 5th grade. Kids have come to accept that a certain amount of injustice is baked into the system; the best you can do is keep your own nose clean and not worry so much about the other guy.

Your posts do bug the heck out of me Mac because you are an incessant first grader. "They do it too! Both sides!" While you YOURSELF indulge in the very same "behaviors" you call out. While putting on that you, or this Forward Party, who knows, is somehow above all this......

No you're not, Mac. It's baked in, Mac. It's humanity, Mac. Come to the 5th grade now.

I have been teaching elementary school since 1993. Typically kind-5th grade. Your posts are irritating because they are Peak First Grade. First Grade is the year when you see an infraction and the violator inevitable says "But they did it too!" or "They said..." or "He did and you didn't see it..."

You don't hear this much by 4th, 5th grade. Kids have come to accept that a certain amount of injustice is baked into the system; the best you can do is keep your own nose clean and not worry so much about the other guy.

Your posts do bug the heck out of me Mac because you are an incessant first grader. "They do it too! Both sides!" While you YOURSELF indulge in the very same "behaviors" you call out. While putting on that you, or this Forward Party, who knows, is somehow above all this......

No you're not, Mac. It's baked in, Mac. It's humanity, Mac. Come to the 5th grade now.
So I should be a mindless sheep like you. Pick a tribe and lie for it.

Yeah, no thanks.

So I should be a mindless sheep like you. Pick a tribe and lie for it.

Yeah, no thanks.

This is the heart of the problem.

You think anyone on either team is "mindless" and a "liar".

You really think you have the superior position. You're better for it. And this air of superiority is obvious.

This is the heart of the problem.

You think anyone on either team is "mindless" and a "liar".

You really think you have the superior position. You're better for it. And this air of superiority is obvious.
Neat.

And I think people like you, the two tribes who think they have all the answers, are fucking killing us.

So I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Forum List

Back