As a proud liberal I gotta say to Dems….its time to move on from Trump.

I think this just needs to be said. This is for the other Democrats out there, no one else: Its time to move on from Trump. I know it generates clicks for the news. I know it “rallies the base”. But my God, enough is enough. We have bigger things to worry about.

If we are so bad as a party that we cant beat Trump in 2024 then thats what we need to fix, but if all we do is focus on him, then we WILL lose to him in 2024 bc voters will think thats all we care about. Double edge sword. Trying so hard not to lose to him is exactly what might cause us to.

Focus on what MATTERS: The environment. Student debt. Social justice. Ukraine. Humane migration. The economy. Womens rights. LGBTQ+ rights. VOTING justice!

Otherwise we will lose to Desantis, who is WORSE, because he is just as heartless and radical as Trump but unlike Trump he can actually form a sentence and control his temper, which makes him more dangerous.

Thats all. Make fun of Ultra MAGA when it pops its head up, sure. But its past time we move on everyone.
Who is focusing on Trump again? The only time I hear about Trump is when Trumpists won't move on from Biden. Let's go Brandon.

I think this just needs to be said. This is for the other Democrats out there, no one else: Its time to move on from Trump. I know it generates clicks for the news. I know it “rallies the base”. But my God, enough is enough. We have bigger things to worry about.

If we are so bad as a party that we cant beat Trump in 2024 then thats what we need to fix, but if all we do is focus on him, then we WILL lose to him in 2024 bc voters will think thats all we care about. Double edge sword. Trying so hard not to lose to him is exactly what might cause us to.

Focus on what MATTERS: The environment. Student debt. Social justice. Ukraine. Humane migration. The economy. Womens rights. LGBTQ+ rights. VOTING justice!

Otherwise we will lose to Desantis, who is WORSE, because he is just as heartless and radical as Trump but unlike Trump he can actually form a sentence and control his temper, which makes him more dangerous.

Thats all. Make fun of Ultra MAGA when it pops its head up, sure. But its past time we move on everyone.
What is there to be proud of?

Running our country into the ground?

We wait until November, maybe few weeks before, and watch the Democratic party get eviserated and start screaming that the election was stolen and that the election process is corrupt.

We all know it will happen.
What do you bet that we come away after Nov. with a near enough split in Congress that the status quo of gridlock continues no matter who controls ether chamber?

This has never been about Trump. It's about something much more concerning. He's just the current symbol, the current totem, for what is happening to this country.

This problem will persist after he's out of the picture. He was just the one who let the feral cat out of the bag.
I agree

The left is at war with voters who refuse to think the way Mac1958 wants them to think

If conservatives could be silenced and marginalized then libs could advance their leftwing agenda without opposition

I agree

The left is at war with voters who refuse to think the way Mac1958 wants them to think

If conservatives could be silenced and marginalized then libs could advance their leftwing agenda without opposition
Who passed a bill silencing liberals on CRT? Who passed a bill that will inevitably used to arrest peaceful protestors? It was conservatives.

If we are so bad as a party that we cant beat Trump in 2024

That ridiculous. Trump is the de-facto Republican leader and a presumpted nomenee for 2024 Presidential ticket.

Nothing more Democrats would love than for him to fucking disapear into thin air and forget about him, but so long as Republcians kiss his ring and keep repeating insane "stolen" claims about last election doing so is straight up stupid.

What do you want the government to do about those things? Lets just pick the first two - the environment and student debt.

Keeping the Economy 6th on the list isn't helping you.

And since your side can't define what a woman is, what are Women's rights?
Um if the 5 ahead of it arent fixed the economy wont be either. The health of the economy is a symptom not the disease. The other issues being broken are causing the economic problem.

if biden would have just left things alone and ride the bureaucracy out he would be the most popular president in the history of the usa
Instead they tried to rewrite trump and it just screwed the pooch in every way possible

Where you been , it’s all aboutMike Pence now ..

Yesterday, the Pence crowd were questioned. What came out of it is that Rump committed criminal acts and attempted to overthrow the Legal Election for the United States of America. Pence would have done Rumps bidding but Pence knew it was against the Constitution of the United States and he did everything he could to prevent that from doing the count to not allowing them to whisk him away in a Car.

Um if the 5 ahead of it arent fixed the economy wont be either. The health of the economy is a symptom not the disease. The other issues being broken are causing the economic problem.

Anything your side wants to do to fix "the environment" fucks the economy.

ILMAO at proud democrat. Please tell us all what they offer to be proud of.

Focus on what MATTERS:
Student debt. I read pay irresponsible idiots for going to college, and everyone else can get fucked.

Social justice. I read entertain racism and victimization

Ukraine. Fucked up on the Democrat's watch.

Humane migration. Fucked up on the Democrat's watch.

The economy. Fucked up on the Democrat's watch.

Womens rights. See social justice

LGBTQ. See social justice

VOTING justice! I read entertain unreasonable methods for gathering votes to swing thing left because the democrats are worth a fuck without simpletons and propaganda.

Forum List

Back