As a Democrat, Im ecstatic how happy I am this morning; 2024 looks better than ever

Illegal Aliens are not Refugees. If you are a Christian then you should know that The Bible states that God set the borders of Nations so that people could have a place to call home.

Forming a borderless society, and not protecting your borders are actually in opposition to God's Will. You do realize that God confused the languages at the Tower of Babel for precisely that reason, right? They were preaching UNITY in opposition to God's Laws and God's Will for Mankind and once the people were becoming unified in their Evil Agendas, God confused their languages to give mankind a chance to still seek and find God instead of deifying themselves and worshipping the power of Government and Creation instead of The Creator.

God will not bother confusing languages again, nor will he bother with preparing an Ark and destroying Evil with Water. The Last Destruction is by Fire, and then out of the ashes will arise God's Kingdom. But first must come The AntiChrist Kingdom to show mankind that Lucifer is a liar and a fraud.

The New World Order is "The Tower of Babel" It is The New Babylon, Mystery Babylon that arises at The End Times. Scriptures command us to come out of Babylon and reject Babylon's teachings, and RUN from The Tower of Babel. Cashless Society, New World Order, The Great Reset, Sustainable Development, Agenda 2030, Global Warming, banning gasoline and the combustion engine are all ways to exert more control over mankind, and are all parts of Mystery Babylon that is coming.

Another word for Mystery Babylon is The Anti-Christ Kingdom. And the Head of The AntiChrist New World Order will be a man possessed with Satan himself, The AntiChrist and along side him The False Prophet will rule with an iron fist. What people think will be their saving Grace in such a time is really a Counterfeit Trinity, with Satan running the show and many people will worship him a the false god he is. Satan the AntiChrist and False Prophet will deceive many and condemn all that follow them to Hell.

AntiChrist is coming, and the road is being paved for him to arrive as we speak now. Independent Sovereign Nations must be weakened and absorbed into a Global Government for AntiChrist to rise to power. His rise will be rapid and immediate as will his fall 7 years after he assumes power, so the stage must be set for him before he assumes power.

Elections are no longer about politics. It is a battle for men's souls now as we approach such perilous times.

The scriptures say that The Wise will see, but the deluded, the rebellious will all be deceived. Do not count yourself with The Blind and The Damned.

You're a barking loon.

Republicans would be smart to focus on the economy, cutting government spending and border security, instead of endless committees and investigations like the Democrats have subjected the country to for the last 6 years. I'm won't hold my , politician no matter their party are not known for their resistance to doubling down on stupid.
They would. But they have put forward absolutely ZERO plans for the economy and inflation, and their solution for the border will be to build that wall and shut it down. Two "solutions" that will not work.
It's almost like they have nothing new to put forward. Which is exactly what I expect to happen in the (narrowly) controlled GOP House.

I'm sorry, the investigations were the result of an absolutely corrupt POTUS. They had to be done.
And that corrupt former POTUS, just cost his party their "red wave".

They would. But they have put forward absolutely ZERO plans for the economy and inflation, and their solution for the border will be to build that wall and shut it down. Two "solutions" that will not work.
It's almost like they have nothing new to put forward. Which is exactly what I expect to happen in the (narrowly) controlled GOP House.

I'm sorry, the investigations were the result of an absolutely corrupt POTUS. They had to be done.
Rolling back Bidens Inflation Reduction Act that has fuck all to do with actual inflation is a great start.

What have the dems done to help or stop any of what you listed? What are their 'plans'? They all happened under their watch, and they've done nothing but let everything you commented on continue to get worse.

Maybe we should just give up having any sovereignty and just open the border up and let anyone come in whenever they want, can't stop them anyway, right? Can't shut it down, a wall will do nothing. What has your party done, what are their plans?

What have the dems done to help or stop any of what you listed? What are their 'plans'? They all happened under their watch, and they've done nothing but let everything you commented on continue to get worse.

Maybe we should just give up having any sovereignty and just open the border up and let anyone come in whenever they want, can't stop them anyway, right? Can't shut it down, a wall will do nothing. What has your party done, what are their plans?
Dems and Repubs plans for immigration are the same and the plan sucks.

Republicans and Democrats need to sit down and solve the IMMIGRATION issues. Like they should have been doing for the last decade or two.
As far as the rest, Democrats have put forward plans for taxes, healthcare, the environment, etc. Republicans have put forth...nothing.
You may disagree with Democrats plans, but at least they are out there.

Dems and Repubs plans for immigration are the same and the plan sucks.

Not entirely. I'm a Republican and my immigration policy would be to pick 'em off one by one as they cross the border. And make sure they fall on the Mexican side so they can deal with the bodies.

Republicans and Democrats need to sit down and solve the IMMIGRATION issues. Like they should have been doing for the last decade or two.
As far as the rest, Democrats have put forward plans for taxes, healthcare, the environment, etc. Republicans have put forth...nothing.

It's not immigration, it's crime. People are illegally crossing the border. So now they have to 'sit down together' to solve it. Does that mean that you don't know what the D's plans are, or that they don't have any?

What plans do they have to get inflation under control?

The Original Tree appears to be literally a poster child for WHY Republicans just CANNOT win elections anymore!

Americans are fed up with zany shit like that last post.
When you have to face God, and are made accountable for your actions, we will see just how foolish you were for supporting all the Ugodly crap you have tried to force down our throats, upon children and upon our businesses and families.

Hell won't be hot enough for you.

The problem is Democrats don't even agree with their plans. They ran on making the rich pay their fair share and then one of the first things they did was include a tax cut for the rich in their plans.

It's not immigration, it's crime. People are illegally crossing the border. So now they have to 'sit down together' to solve it. Does that mean that you don't know what the D's plans are, or that they don't have any?

What plans do they have to get inflation under control?
The people coming to the border are not responsible for the increase in crime. Nor are they here to suck off the US government teet. They are here to work. To escape the shit hole they came from (that we, ironically, had a hand in making).
Address the immigration issue instead of just kicking the can down the road. And yes, that is the responsibility of both parties.

I was prepared for a very depressing day today, and the exact opposite occurred. Yes things havent gone great the last 2 years, and all presidents suffer their first midterm losses; BUT WE BARELY LOST ANYTHING!! We are keeping the Senate, and in an absolute stunning turn, at worst we will be about a 49.5% minority in the House. Trump is flirting a 3rd party run in 2024, so a guaranteed Dem win.

WHY??? Well basically we have shown America that yes, you can survive the energy transition. Gas is higher sure. But you all are adapting and accepting electric vehicles. Border is a mess? Yeah it is. But guess what? America is accepting it and our new residents are working out fine. So what, lots of people wanna move here. The voters showed they care more about WOMENS CHOICE than poor Venezuelans looking for refuge. Crime? Sure the gangs are going at it. But most voters apparently cared more about the criminals of Jan 6th and the Trump admin than the poor peoole stealing food from WalMart.

And NOW, we will see in full display what a disaster Republican leadership in the House looks like, just to remind everyone for 2024.

I cant say enough about how great today feels compared to what I expected just 3 days ago.
Who are you going to run against DeSantis?

Forum List

Back