As a Democrat, Im ecstatic how happy I am this morning; 2024 looks better than ever

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
I was prepared for a very depressing day today, and the exact opposite occurred. Yes things havent gone great the last 2 years, and all presidents suffer their first midterm losses; BUT WE BARELY LOST ANYTHING!! We are keeping the Senate, and in an absolute stunning turn, at worst we will be about a 49.5% minority in the House. Trump is flirting a 3rd party run in 2024, so a guaranteed Dem win.

WHY??? Well basically we have shown America that yes, you can survive the energy transition. Gas is higher sure. But you all are adapting and accepting electric vehicles. Border is a mess? Yeah it is. But guess what? America is accepting it and our new residents are working out fine. So what, lots of people wanna move here. The voters showed they care more about WOMENS CHOICE than poor Venezuelans looking for refuge. Crime? Sure the gangs are going at it. But most voters apparently cared more about the criminals of Jan 6th and the Trump admin than the poor peoole stealing food from WalMart.

And NOW, we will see in full display what a disaster Republican leadership in the House looks like, just to remind everyone for 2024.

I cant say enough about how great today feels compared to what I expected just 3 days ago.

I do think Biden probably doesnt run again in 2024. Seeing how relatively successful last night actually was for us, I think the door is open for Gavin Newsome for one.

Watching Liz Cheney, Trump and DeSantis tear the GOP apart the nexr 2 years will be delicious.

My optimism has never been higher. What a difference one election night can make

I was prepared for a very depressing day today, and the exact opposite occurred. Yes things havent gone great the last 2 years, and all presidents suffer their first midterm losses; BUT WE BARELY LOST ANYTHING!! We are keeping the Senate, and in an absolute stunning turn, at worst we will be about a 49.5% minority in the House. Trump is flirting a 3rd party run in 2024, so a guaranteed Dem win.

WHY??? Well basically we have shown America that yes, you can survive the energy transition. Gas is higher sure. But you all are adapting and accepting electric vehicles. Border is a mess? Yeah it is. But guess what? America is accepting it and our new residents are working out fine. So what, lots of people wanna move here. The voters showed they care more about WOMENS CHOICE than poor Venezuelans looking for refuge. Crime? Sure the gangs are going at it. But most voters apparently cared more about the criminals of Jan 6th and the Trump admin than the poor peoole stealing food from WalMart.

And NOW, we will see in full display what a disaster Republican leadership in the House looks like, just to remind everyone for 2024.

I cant say enough about how great today feels compared to what I expected just 3 days ago.
Your King, The AntiChrist will eventually appear. As America goes into Moral, Ethical, and Economic Decline, Democrats like you will become increasingly happy, EUPHORIC even as you know soon that your Satanic Messiah will arrive on the scene to grant your every wish for a Godless Utopia. Your 666 New World Order and Great Reset are just around the corner.

Then comes your sudden destruction when the true King arrives to claim His throne.
May Jesus come soon.

I wouldn't get all happy, happy joy, joy over it. All that last night shows is that we are more divided than ever as an electorate. But, as a rule, people came to and voted with their senses..even if a lot of the same cast of "you again???" won. :)
The Senate is still up for grabs. The House looks like a four or five seat majority for the GOP. Either way, not much changes here.

Whether or not Democrats are able to edge back into the majority in 2024 depends largely on how the economy goes and what Republicans in the House display as priorities over the next two years.

Your King That AntiChrist will eventually appear. As America goes into Moral, Ethical, and Economic Decline, Democrats like you will become increasingly happen as you know soon that your Satanic Messiah will arrive on the scene to grant your every wish for a Godless Utopia.

Then comes your sudden destruction when the true King arrives to claim His throne.

Um huh??? Im a Christian thats why I embrace refugees. Unlike insurrectionists.

Your attitude is why the “Red Wave” was more like a couple drops of red food coloring that we will easily clean up.

If you think politicians are what make you happy or depressed you really need to get a life.

You are a member of the greatest administration in U.S history. Congratulations!

I wouldn't get all happy, happy joy, joy over it. All that last night shows is that we are more divided than ever as an electorate. But, as a rule, people came to and voted with their senses..even if a lot of the same cast of "you again???" won. :)
The Senate is still up for grabs. The House looks like a four or five seat majority for the GOP. Either way, not much changes here.

Whether or not Democrats are able to edge back into the majority in 2024 depends largely on how the economy goes and what Republicans in the House display as priorities over the next two years.

Senate not in play. We will win it.

I know what Republicans will focus on. “Muh guns muh border” and plastering Gomers on Fox News like John Kennedy to remind the young generation that the GOP is basically the grandpa at the old general store whining about people paying for stuff with their cell phones.

Senate is not decided yet. House is gone, Piglosi too. Watermelon Abrams and Beto are distant memories. Red states are redder and we move forward with removal of you America haters in 2024.

Senate not in play. We will win it.

I know what Republicans will focus on. “Muh guns muh border” and plastering Gomers on Fox News like John Kennedy to remind the young generation that the GOP is basically the grandpa at the old general store whining about people paying for stuff with their cell phones.
Not in 2024, if we are still a country.

I do think Biden probably doesnt run again in 2024. Seeing how relatively successful last night actually was for us, I think the door is open for Gavin Newsome for one.

Watching Liz Cheney, Trump and DeSantis tear the GOP apart the nexr 2 years will be delicious.

My optimism has never been higher. What a difference one election night can make
What does k..o..o..k spell?

Happy at losing the House and very possibly the Senate?

Senate is not decided yet. House is gone, Piglosi too. Watermelon Abrams and Beto are distant memories. Red states are redder and we move forward with removal of you America haters in 2024.
That's a really positive spin on a disaster of a night. :auiqs.jpg:
Republicans in the House will be a chaotic mess. The position of Speaker isn't even a sure thing. Half of the caucus doesn't want McCarthy.
Florida and Texas are the only states that got redder last night. Everyone else stayed the color they were before the day began.

Um huh??? Im a Christian thats why I embrace refugees. Unlike insurrectionists.

Your attitude is why the “Red Wave” was more like a couple drops of red food coloring that we will easily clean up.
Illegal Aliens are not Refugees. If you are a Christian then you should know that The Bible states that God set the borders of Nations so that people could have a place to call home.

Forming a borderless society, and not protecting your borders are actually in opposition to God's Will. You do realize that God confused the languages at the Tower of Babel for precisely that reason, right? They were preaching UNITY in opposition to God's Laws and God's Will for Mankind and once the people were becoming unified in their Evil Agendas, God confused their languages to give mankind a chance to still seek and find God instead of deifying themselves and worshipping the power of Government and Creation instead of The Creator.

God will not bother confusing languages again, nor will he bother with preparing an Ark and destroying Evil with Water. The Last Destruction is by Fire, and then out of the ashes will arise God's Kingdom. But first must come The AntiChrist Kingdom to show mankind that Lucifer is a liar and a fraud.

The New World Order is "The Tower of Babel" It is The New Babylon, Mystery Babylon that arises at The End Times. Scriptures command us to come out of Babylon and reject Babylon's teachings, and RUN from The Tower of Babel. Cashless Society, New World Order, The Great Reset, Sustainable Development, Agenda 2030, Global Warming, banning gasoline and the combustion engine are all ways to exert more control over mankind, and are all parts of Mystery Babylon that is coming.

Another word for Mystery Babylon is The Anti-Christ Kingdom. And the Head of The AntiChrist New World Order will be a man possessed with Satan himself, The AntiChrist and along side him The False Prophet will rule with an iron fist. What people think will be their saving Grace in such a time is really a Counterfeit Trinity, with Satan running the show and many people will worship him a the false god he is. Satan the AntiChrist and False Prophet will deceive many and condemn all that follow them to Hell.

AntiChrist is coming, and the road is being paved for him to arrive as we speak now. Independent Sovereign Nations must be weakened and absorbed into a Global Government for AntiChrist to rise to power. His rise will be rapid and immediate as will his fall 7 years after he assumes power, so the stage must be set for him before he assumes power.

Elections are no longer about politics. It is a battle for men's souls now as we approach such perilous times.

The scriptures say that The Wise will see, but the deluded, the rebellious will all be deceived. Do not count yourself with The Blind and The Damned.

Last edited:
Happy at losing the House and very possibly the Senate?

1. We arent losing the Senate.
2. EVERY president takes losses in the year 2 midterm. But we barely lost anything! We’ll have the Senate, and we’ll have a 50.5/49.5 House led by Kevin McCarthy haha, basically a wet sock of a guy that we will be able to frame EVERY problem around. Politically this is the best 2024 scenario possible

You need a reality check...

• Gasoline that rose 3 times the price it was during 2018, depending on location

• Ending US Keystone XL pipeline while waiving sanctions on Russia's Nord Stream 2 pipeline

• The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel

• Draining our own Strategic Oil Reserve to the lowest level since 1984

• Having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil

• Inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019

• A recession

• The average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of purchasing power

• The DOW dropping 6,700 points in only a year

• The stock market losing $9 trillion dollars worth of value in only two years

• Retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars

• 30 year fixed mortgages rising by 4.43% in only two years, to 7.75%

• Home prices soaring 43% in only two years and housing sales slumping

• Median asking rent prices rising 79.7% in only two years

• Grocery prices increasing by 13.5% in only two years

• The price of electricity rising by 15.8% in only two years

• Hefty tax increases on the lower and middle class

• 84,000 new IRS agents arming and training to be home invaders

• Use of DOJ and FBI to harass political opponents

• Conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property

• Supply line disruptions, backorders, items out of stock or unavailable

• Sporadic shortages on grocery store shelves

• Food-processing plants mysteriously burning down

• Continuing monumental trade deficit with China

• More COVID deaths than in 2020

• Massive job losses from vaccine mandates

• An exponentially-spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs

• Fentanyl seizures up 745 percent

• 120% increase in opioid deaths in just two years

• 4.9 million illegals crossing US border within only two years

• 900,000 "gotaways" who eluded apprehension and disappeared into American communities

• Record numbers of illegals dying while crossing the border

• Border Patrol arrests 98 who were on the terror watch list in 2022, 3X the last 5 years combined

• A dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives

• $7.12 billion worth of US military equipment and weaponry left to the Taliban

• Hundreds of US citizens and Afghans left behind in Afghanistan after the withdrawal

• People falling out of the wheel wells of aircraft leaving Afghanistan

• A weakened US military that's more concerned with "political correctness" than creating soldiers

• Record low enlistment numbers

• A revitalized Russian oil industry, despite US sanctions

• A war in Ukraine that has cost the US billions of dollars and killed thousands

• Increased possibility of nuclear war with Russia

• Iran expanding their nuclear enrichment program

• China becoming energy and militarily dominant

• A senile, angry, and incompetent president who falls off of a bicycle, falls up stairs, insults
half the people in America, labels people as "terrorists", divides the country, and tries to incite
a civil war.

Forum List

Back