As a Democrat, Im ecstatic how happy I am this morning; 2024 looks better than ever

Freedom from religion is already implied in freedom of religion. One can worship atheism, hinduism, christianity etc or one can't. Its just implied. Either way, it doesn't bother me.
No, it's not. The difference between liberty and freedom, a complexity that is also used to control low IQs in America, is embedded in the "choice" of the preposition, which is not choice but a mandate.

A choice of (types of mental illness many call religion [italics]) is no choice. That is why Putin knows and has said, that religion is absolutely necessary. That is why Lincoln may have written a book denouncing the bible, but according to Herndon, a friend talked him out of it, thereby ensuring Lincoln's political future (Seidel, p. 112).

'The phrases founders, founding fathers, and framers are loaded terms, but are difficult to avoid when writing a book of this kind....Who qualifies to rank among the founders? Does the pantheon include everyone who signed a founding document? If so, which document or documents?

The Declaration of Independence or the Constitution? Only six men signed both. What about the Articles of Confederation? What about the people who were present for the debates on these documents but who did not sign or who refused to sign? What about those who had an important contribution and impact, like Thomas Paine, but who neither debated nor signed?

Should greater weight be given those who were more instrumental - for instance James Madison, who wrote most of the Constitution, defended it in The Federalist Papers, and was the force behind the Bill of Rights? What about someone like Vice President Aaron Burr, who was an active politician and altered our history, but contributed less to the development of ideas and the debates that shaped our country?

....So please do not abandon reason when reading that term in this book. Assume that I'm referring to the major founders or the majority of the founders, and by all means, disagree with me.'
(Seidel, The Founding Myth, p. 23)

I was prepared for a very depressing day today, and the exact opposite occurred. Yes things havent gone great the last 2 years, and all presidents suffer their first midterm losses; BUT WE BARELY LOST ANYTHING!! We are keeping the Senate, and in an absolute stunning turn, at worst we will be about a 49.5% minority in the House. Trump is flirting a 3rd party run in 2024, so a guaranteed Dem win.

WHY??? Well basically we have shown America that yes, you can survive the energy transition. Gas is higher sure. But you all are adapting and accepting electric vehicles. Border is a mess? Yeah it is. But guess what? America is accepting it and our new residents are working out fine. So what, lots of people wanna move here. The voters showed they care more about WOMENS CHOICE than poor Venezuelans looking for refuge. Crime? Sure the gangs are going at it. But most voters apparently cared more about the criminals of Jan 6th and the Trump admin than the poor peoole stealing food from WalMart.

And NOW, we will see in full display what a disaster Republican leadership in the House looks like, just to remind everyone for 2024.

I cant say enough about how great today feels compared to what I expected just 3 days ago.
Wait your happy to force people to adapt to high prices and buy electric cars?

Fuck you and the horse you came here on. Not everyone is rich like you and can afford basic stuff for your bull shit junk science climate change while you abuse kids in Africa to mine your colbalt.

Wait your happy to force people to adapt to high prices and buy electric cars?

Fuck you and the horse you came here on. Not everyone is rich like you and can afford basic stuff for your bull shit junk science climate change while you abuse kids in Africa to mine your colbalt.
You are not that progressive. You must be a dem or a RINO. Just because the Dems seem to have confiscated the concept of EVs still cannot make them have higher IQs. Others were doing EVs before the dems were told it was "cool."

We give you a "D" in economics. First, never give back the lithium to China that you bought from them. This correctly boycotts their pedophiliac tendencies. Recycling plants for lithium can happen here in the Western Hemisphere.

No, it's not. The difference between liberty and freedom, a complexity that is also used to control low IQs in America, is embedded in the "choice" of the preposition, which is not choice but a mandate.

A choice of (types of mental illness many call religion [italics]) is no choice. That is why Putin knows and has said, that religion is absolutely necessary. That is why Lincoln may have written a book denouncing the bible, but according to Herndon, a friend talked him out of it, thereby ensuring Lincoln's political future (Seidel, p. 112).

'The phrases founders, founding fathers, and framers are loaded terms, but are difficult to avoid when writing a book of this kind....Who qualifies to rank among the founders? Does the pantheon include everyone who signed a founding document? If so, which document or documents?

The Declaration of Independence or the Constitution? Only six men signed both. What about the Articles of Confederation? What about the people who were present for the debates on these documents but who did not sign or who refused to sign? What about those who had an important contribution and impact, like Thomas Paine, but who neither debated nor signed?

Should greater weight be given those who were more instrumental - for instance James Madison, who wrote most of the Constitution, defended it in The Federalist Papers, and was the force behind the Bill of Rights? What about someone like Vice President Aaron Burr, who was an active politician and altered our history, but contributed less to the development of ideas and the debates that shaped our country?

....So please do not abandon reason when reading that term in this book. Assume that I'm referring to the major founders or the majority of the founders, and by all means, disagree with me.'
(Seidel, The Founding Myth, p. 23)

I'll check it out. Thanks. I'm reading a couple of philbrick books right now.

You are not that progressive. You must be a dem or a RINO. Just because the Dems seem to have confiscated the concept of EVs still cannot make them have higher IQs. Others were doing EVs before the dems were told it was "cool."

We give you a "D" in economics. First, never give back the lithium to China that you bought from them. This correctly boycotts their pedophiliac tendencies. Recycling plants for lithium can happen here in the Western Hemisphere.
Don't label me ever, if you want to call me something I am a JFK conservative Democrat. All of you are idiots, you can't see who the hell you are voting for on one hand you have the supreme clown show Trump or on the other spectrum you have Nancy, Chuck and Biden , they are all pathetic politicians and even worse pathetic human beings and I am sick of them.

Don't label me ever, if you want to call me something I am a JFK conservative Democrat. All of you are idiots, you can't see who the hell you are voting for on one hand you have the supreme clown show Trump or on the other spectrum you have Nancy, Chuck and Biden , they are all pathetic politicians and even worse pathetic human beings and I am sick of them.

They always talk highly of you.

Forum List

Back