As a Democrat, Im ecstatic how happy I am this morning; 2024 looks better than ever

I do think Biden probably doesnt run again in 2024. Seeing how relatively successful last night actually was for us, I think the door is open for Gavin Newsome for one.

Watching Liz Cheney, Trump and DeSantis tear the GOP apart the nexr 2 years will be delicious.

My optimism has never been higher. What a difference one election night can make
This nice lady has something for you

1. We arent losing the Senate.
2. EVERY president takes losses in the year 2 midterm. But we barely lost anything! We’ll have the Senate, and we’ll have a 50.5/49.5 House led by Kevin McCarthy haha, basically a wet sock of a guy that we will be able to frame EVERY problem around. Politically this is the best 2024 scenario possible
WI. NV and GA. You'll lose the Senate. Enjoy.

You need a reality check...

• Gasoline that rose 3 times the price it was during 2018, depending on location

• Ending US Keystone XL pipeline while waiving sanctions on Russia's Nord Stream 2 pipeline

• The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel

• Draining our own Strategic Oil Reserve to the lowest level since 1984

• Having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil

• Inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019

• A recession

• The average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of purchasing power

• The DOW dropping 6,700 points in only a year

• The stock market losing $9 trillion dollars worth of value in only two years

• Retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars

• 30 year fixed mortgages rising by 4.43% in only two years, to 7.75%

• Home prices soaring 43% in only two years and housing sales slumping

• Median asking rent prices rising 79.7% in only two years

• Grocery prices increasing by 13.5% in only two years

• The price of electricity rising by 15.8% in only two years

• Hefty tax increases on the lower and middle class

• 84,000 new IRS agents arming and training to be home invaders

• Use of DOJ and FBI to harass political opponents

• Conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property

• Supply line disruptions, backorders, items out of stock or unavailable

• Sporadic shortages on grocery store shelves

• Food-processing plants mysteriously burning down

• Continuing monumental trade deficit with China

• More COVID deaths than in 2020

• Massive job losses from vaccine mandates

• An exponentially-spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs

• Fentanyl seizures up 745 percent

• 120% increase in opioid deaths in just two years

• 4.9 million illegals crossing US border within only two years

• 900,000 "gotaways" who eluded apprehension and disappeared into American communities

• Record numbers of illegals dying while crossing the border

• Border Patrol arrests 98 who were on the terror watch list in 2022, 3X the last 5 years combined

• A dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives

• $7.12 billion worth of US military equipment and weaponry left to the Taliban

• Hundreds of US citizens and Afghans left behind in Afghanistan after the withdrawal

• People falling out of the wheel wells of aircraft leaving Afghanistan

• A weakened US military that's more concerned with "political correctness" than creating soldiers

• Record low enlistment numbers

• A revitalized Russian oil industry, despite US sanctions

• A war in Ukraine that has cost the US billions of dollars and killed thousands

• Increased possibility of nuclear war with Russia

• Iran expanding their nuclear enrichment program

• China becoming energy and militarily dominant

• A senile, angry, and incompetent president who falls off of a bicycle, falls up stairs, insults
half the people in America, labels people as "terrorists", divides the country, and tries to incite
a civil war.

But, all things considered, things look swell. Just ask OP. :cheers2:

The McCarthy House, a 50.5% majority, will be in chaos and we will frame their “obstruction and insurrection” for any problems . Meanwhile MAGA will tear the GOO apart

2024 is a Democrat dream come true

But, all things considered, things look swell. Just ask OP. :cheers2:

OP is fine with his "winnings."

1668010161840.png

I was prepared for a very depressing day today, and the exact opposite occurred. Yes things havent gone great the last 2 years, and all presidents suffer their first midterm losses; BUT WE BARELY LOST ANYTHING!! We are keeping the Senate, and in an absolute stunning turn, at worst we will be about a 49.5% minority in the House. Trump is flirting a 3rd party run in 2024, so a guaranteed Dem win.

WHY??? Well basically we have shown America that yes, you can survive the energy transition. Gas is higher sure. But you all are adapting and accepting electric vehicles. Border is a mess? Yeah it is. But guess what? America is accepting it and our new residents are working out fine. So what, lots of people wanna move here. The voters showed they care more about WOMENS CHOICE than poor Venezuelans looking for refuge. Crime? Sure the gangs are going at it. But most voters apparently cared more about the criminals of Jan 6th and the Trump admin than the poor peoole stealing food from WalMart.

And NOW, we will see in full display what a disaster Republican leadership in the House looks like, just to remind everyone for 2024.

I cant say enough about how great today feels compared to what I expected just 3 days ago.
As of Wednesday morning, Democrats secured 48 seats and the GOP had 47, with five races yet to be called

Senate is not decided yet. House is gone, Piglosi too. Watermelon Abrams and Beto are distant memories. Red states are redder and we move forward with removal of you America haters in 2024.

Everyday is opposite day for leftists. In this case the PROG declares victory over a loss due he's cowardly.

OP is fine with his "winnings."

View attachment 723061
CBS News characterizes the races in Georgia and Nevada as toss-ups, with Georgia likely headed for a run-off in December between Sen. Raphael Warnock and Republican challenger Herschel Walker.

CBS News characterizes Arizona as leaning Democrat, while the Wisconsin race is leaning Republican. Alaska, where three candidates are on the ballot, had not yet been called early Wednesday.

Everyday is opposite day for leftists. In this case the PROG declares victory over a loss due he's cowardly.
Democrats held onto more seats than some analysts expected in the 2022 midterm elections, but CBS News estimates the battle for control of the House leans Republican.

Republicans hold 212 seats in the current Congress, and needed to pick up just six more to gain the majority. Democrats currently hold 220 seats, and there are three vacancies: GOP Rep. Jackie Walorski of Indiana died in August, and Democrats Charlie Crist and Ted Deutch, both of Florida, resigned their seats.

Republican Rep. Mayra Flores in South Texas, who was projected to have lost to Democratic Rep. Vicente Gonzalez, tweeted "The RED WAVE did not happen. Republicans and Independents stayed home. DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE RESULTS IF YOU DID NOT DO YOUR PART!"

It's true. My precinct is heavily Republican voters and there were no lines yesterday. Either they absentee voted or stayed home.

It's interesting to me to see how the use of the term "WE" correlates to very low intelligence.

Intelligent people think independently of one another, analyze a politician based upon their own value system, calculate to what degree they trust that politician and vote accordingly. These people use the term "I" when presenting their views.

It is only the most mind-numbingly ultra-conformist sheeple of the world who talk in terms of "WE" when discussing political matters.

It's interesting to me to see how the use of the term "WE" correlates to very low intelligence.

Intelligent people think independently of one another, analyze a politician based upon their own value system, calculate to what degree they trust that politician and vote accordingly. These people use the term "I" when presenting their views.

It is only the most mind-numbingly ultra-conformist sheeple of the world who talk in terms of "WE" when discussing political matters.
bobo and the peachy one.....do what the party says is best....

I was prepared for a very depressing day today, and the exact opposite occurred. Yes things havent gone great the last 2 years, and all presidents suffer their first midterm losses; BUT WE BARELY LOST ANYTHING!! We are keeping the Senate, and in an absolute stunning turn, at worst we will be about a 49.5% minority in the House. Trump is flirting a 3rd party run in 2024, so a guaranteed Dem win.

WHY??? Well basically we have shown America that yes, you can survive the energy transition. Gas is higher sure. But you all are adapting and accepting electric vehicles. Border is a mess? Yeah it is. But guess what? America is accepting it and our new residents are working out fine. So what, lots of people wanna move here. The voters showed they care more about WOMENS CHOICE than poor Venezuelans looking for refuge. Crime? Sure the gangs are going at it. But most voters apparently cared more about the criminals of Jan 6th and the Trump admin than the poor peoole stealing food from WalMart.

And NOW, we will see in full display what a disaster Republican leadership in the House looks like, just to remind everyone for 2024.

I cant say enough about how great today feels compared to what I expected just 3 days ago.
Ummmmmmmmmm, you lost the House. You could easily lose the Senate, and the Senate races in 2024 look bad for democrats. I see no reason to be exstatic.

1. We arent losing the Senate.
2. EVERY president takes losses in the year 2 midterm. But we barely lost anything! We’ll have the Senate, and we’ll have a 50.5/49.5 House led by Kevin McCarthy haha, basically a wet sock of a guy that we will be able to frame EVERY problem around. Politically this is the best 2024 scenario possible
CNN gave WI to the GOP. NV AZ could follow right behind, then GA won't matter.

Your low IQ and illiteracy should be obvious to the other prisoners: "we" can also mean all of the other authors in one's head. As Deleuze and Guattari say of each other, "And since each of us were several, there was really quite a crowd."

Forum List

Back