As a Democrat, Im ecstatic how happy I am this morning; 2024 looks better than ever

Musk likely tweaked when he saw what Lira had said on Twitter. Lira is no longer on Twitter.

16 Aug 2022 Gonzalo Lira: "Sorry to disagree. But the Nov 2022 elections will be won by the democrats in both houses. I'm not saying fairly. But they will be won by the democrats."

Your low IQ and illiteracy should be obvious to the other prisoners: "we" can also mean all of the other authors in one's head. As Deleuze and Guattari say of each other, "And since each of us were several, there was really quite a crowd."
I am illiterate, am I?

You are quite the entertaining child.

It's interesting to me to see how the use of the term "WE" correlates to very low intelligence.

Intelligent people think independently of one another, analyze a politician based upon their own value system, calculate to what degree they trust that politician and vote accordingly. These people use the term "I" when presenting their views.

It is only the most mind-numbingly ultra-conformist sheeple of the world who talk in terms of "WE" when discussing political matters.

Same thing when they say "Our Democracy."

The next person who says that should be dick slapped.

A real christian doesn't support people who favor killing the unborn.
There are caveats to this claim: genetics and the health of the mother. One doesn't have to allow xianity or any other religion steal morality from the atheists again for its own political use. The US Constitution also provides for freedom from religion and its dogma. When two genomes combine, religion is illiterate and impotent compared with medical science and its realities.

Seidel, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American

There are caveats to this claim: genetics and the health of the mother. One doesn't have to allow xianity or any other religion steal morality from the atheists again for its own political use. The US Constitution also provides for freedom from religion and its dogma. When two genomes combine, religion is illiterate and impotent compared with medical science and its realities.

Seidel, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American

The US Constitution provides for freedom OF religion. Says nothing about freedom from religion. No one is forced in this country to worship any denomination. None. And that's the way it should be.

Democrats + mail-in voting =

52bf7d74083c7a492f2b091053524699.gif

IT HAS BEGUN. We all know who wants it and we all know who doesn't. And we all know what is making the difference in the elections now.

Keep seig-heiling to it, Dems. Until your country is in shambles....

When one chooses a favorite author, the same holds, and it's a low IQ who will claim original intelligence to choose: everyone is a plagiarizer

Making independent choices of one's favorite authors is no different. It's low IQ and illiteracy not to admit that everyone is a plagiarizer. Thus, the correct democratic (republican) term is "we."

Democrats + mail-in voting =

View attachment 723069

IT HAS BEGUN. We all know who wants it and we all know who doesn't. And we all know what is making the difference in the elections now.

Keep seig-heiling to it, Dems. Until your country is in shambles....
The Tower of Babel, Mystery Babylon, The AntiChrist Kingdom is coming.
Nations like a Sovereign America must diminish for Evil to Rise to Power at The End of Days.
Then cometh Sudden Destruction.

We cannot stop this from coming. But we can delay it.
Fight the good fight until the fight is over my friends.

I was prepared for a very depressing day today, and the exact opposite occurred. Yes things havent gone great the last 2 years, and all presidents suffer their first midterm losses; BUT WE BARELY LOST ANYTHING!! We are keeping the Senate, and in an absolute stunning turn, at worst we will be about a 49.5% minority in the House. Trump is flirting a 3rd party run in 2024, so a guaranteed Dem win.

WHY??? Well basically we have shown America that yes, you can survive the energy transition. Gas is higher sure. But you all are adapting and accepting electric vehicles. Border is a mess? Yeah it is. But guess what? America is accepting it and our new residents are working out fine. So what, lots of people wanna move here. The voters showed they care more about WOMENS CHOICE than poor Venezuelans looking for refuge. Crime? Sure the gangs are going at it. But most voters apparently cared more about the criminals of Jan 6th and the Trump admin than the poor peoole stealing food from WalMart.

And NOW, we will see in full display what a disaster Republican leadership in the House looks like, just to remind everyone for 2024.

I cant say enough about how great today feels compared to what I expected just 3 days ago.
Yep, facts.

The US Constitution provides for freedom OF religion. Says nothing about freedom from religion. No one is forced in this country to worship any denomination. None. And that's the way it should be.
The deceptive use of prepositions only masks the contradiction, the contradiction that "of" is not an inclusive, democratic prepositional use. Otherwise, accepting the signifier, "of" negates the independent choice of no religion, like "blm" is not a racist term that excludes at the expense of all other races. Like being an atheist in an islamic country. We feel sorry for you for not having read Seidel's book. Seidel is a lawyer. Maybe that helps. Maybe that doesn't help.

It wasn't as good as republicans hoped and not as bad as democrats feared. It's kind of odd to be ecstatic about losing the majority in the House but democrats are a strange breed.

The deceptive use of prepositions only masks the contradiction, the contradiction that "of" is not an inclusive, democratic prepositional use. Otherwise, accepting the signifier, "of" negates the independent choice of no religion, like "blm" is not a racist term that excludes at the expense of all other races. Like being an atheist in an islamic country. We feel sorry for you for not having read Seidel's book. Seidel is a lawyer. Maybe that helps. Maybe that doesn't help.

Freedom from religion is already implied in freedom of religion. One can worship atheism, hinduism, christianity etc or one can't. Its just implied. Either way, it doesn't bother me.

Your King, The AntiChrist will eventually appear. As America goes into Moral, Ethical, and Economic Decline, Democrats like you will become increasingly happy, EUPHORIC even as you know soon that your Satanic Messiah will arrive on the scene to grant your every wish for a Godless Utopia. Your 666 New World Order and Great Reset are just around the corner.

Then comes your sudden destruction when the true King arrives to claim His throne.
May Jesus come soon.
The Original Tree appears to be literally a poster child for WHY Republicans just CANNOT win elections anymore!

Americans are fed up with zany shit like that last post.

Um huh??? Im a Christian thats why I embrace refugees. Unlike insurrectionists.

Your attitude is why the “Red Wave” was more like a couple drops of red food coloring that we will easily clean up.

How a self-proclaimed Christian can be a Dimocrat of today is beyond me.

It wasn't as good as republicans hoped and not as bad as democrats feared. It's kind of odd to be ecstatic about losing the majority in the House but democrats are a strange breed.
I haven't seen confirmation that the republicans have won majority in the house.... yet.

Forum List

Back