As a Democrat, Im ecstatic how happy I am this morning; 2024 looks better than ever

Yes. Where have you been
Looking at election results on the internet.
1668016199321.png

I was prepared for a very depressing day today, and the exact opposite occurred. Yes things havent gone great the last 2 years, and all presidents suffer their first midterm losses; BUT WE BARELY LOST ANYTHING!! We are keeping the Senate, and in an absolute stunning turn, at worst we will be about a 49.5% minority in the House. Trump is flirting a 3rd party run in 2024, so a guaranteed Dem win.

WHY??? Well basically we have shown America that yes, you can survive the energy transition. Gas is higher sure. But you all are adapting and accepting electric vehicles. Border is a mess? Yeah it is. But guess what? America is accepting it and our new residents are working out fine. So what, lots of people wanna move here. The voters showed they care more about WOMENS CHOICE than poor Venezuelans looking for refuge. Crime? Sure the gangs are going at it. But most voters apparently cared more about the criminals of Jan 6th and the Trump admin than the poor peoole stealing food from WalMart.

And NOW, we will see in full display what a disaster Republican leadership in the House looks like, just to remind everyone for 2024.

I cant say enough about how great today feels compared to what I expected just 3 days ago.
As you are a known communist we know. Murder, rape, mayhem, taxes, illegals, gas sky high all appeals to vermin such as you.

I was prepared for a very depressing day today, and the exact opposite occurred. Yes things havent gone great the last 2 years, and all presidents suffer their first midterm losses; BUT WE BARELY LOST ANYTHING!! We are keeping the Senate, and in an absolute stunning turn, at worst we will be about a 49.5% minority in the House. Trump is flirting a 3rd party run in 2024, so a guaranteed Dem win.

WHY??? Well basically we have shown America that yes, you can survive the energy transition. Gas is higher sure. But you all are adapting and accepting electric vehicles. Border is a mess? Yeah it is. But guess what? America is accepting it and our new residents are working out fine. So what, lots of people wanna move here. The voters showed they care more about WOMENS CHOICE than poor Venezuelans looking for refuge. Crime? Sure the gangs are going at it. But most voters apparently cared more about the criminals of Jan 6th and the Trump admin than the poor peoole stealing food from WalMart.

And NOW, we will see in full display what a disaster Republican leadership in the House looks like, just to remind everyone for 2024.

I cant say enough about how great today feels compared to what I expected just 3 days ago.
983.jpg

Did the dems loose the house?

203/175 in favor of the Repubs., and 48/49 in the Senate favoring Repubs.

There are some issues to work out in AZ and a runoff in GA. 400,000 in-person ballots yet to be counted in AZ.

Last edited:
203/175 in favor of the Repubs., and 48/49 in the Senate favoring Repubs.

There are some issues to work out in AZ and a runoff in GA.
So we don't know for sure yet.. who will have control of either the senate or the house.

1. We arent losing the Senate.
2. EVERY president takes losses in the year 2 midterm. But we barely lost anything! We’ll have the Senate, and we’ll have a 50.5/49.5 House led by Kevin McCarthy haha, basically a wet sock of a guy that we will be able to frame EVERY problem around. Politically this is the best 2024 scenario possible
After two elections where the Democrats are still in charge of a branch of government, what has this done to improve your life?
Clearly the voters in states like NY and PA have no say in their government because of the open borders policies of the Biden adm. But why do you think that paying 2 or 3 times as much for everything is something to be happy about?

You need a reality check...

• Gasoline that rose 3 times the price it was during 2018, depending on location

• Ending US Keystone XL pipeline while waiving sanctions on Russia's Nord Stream 2 pipeline

• The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel

• Draining our own Strategic Oil Reserve to the lowest level since 1984

• Having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil

• Inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019

• A recession

• The average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of purchasing power

• The DOW dropping 6,700 points in only a year

• The stock market losing $9 trillion dollars worth of value in only two years

• Retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars

• 30 year fixed mortgages rising by 4.43% in only two years, to 7.75%

• Home prices soaring 43% in only two years and housing sales slumping

• Median asking rent prices rising 79.7% in only two years

• Grocery prices increasing by 13.5% in only two years

• The price of electricity rising by 15.8% in only two years

• Hefty tax increases on the lower and middle class

• 84,000 new IRS agents arming and training to be home invaders

• Use of DOJ and FBI to harass political opponents

• Conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property

• Supply line disruptions, backorders, items out of stock or unavailable

• Sporadic shortages on grocery store shelves

• Food-processing plants mysteriously burning down

• Continuing monumental trade deficit with China

• More COVID deaths than in 2020

• Massive job losses from vaccine mandates

• An exponentially-spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs

• Fentanyl seizures up 745 percent

• 120% increase in opioid deaths in just two years

• 4.9 million illegals crossing US border within only two years

• 900,000 "gotaways" who eluded apprehension and disappeared into American communities

• Record numbers of illegals dying while crossing the border

• Border Patrol arrests 98 who were on the terror watch list in 2022, 3X the last 5 years combined

• A dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives

• $7.12 billion worth of US military equipment and weaponry left to the Taliban

• Hundreds of US citizens and Afghans left behind in Afghanistan after the withdrawal

• People falling out of the wheel wells of aircraft leaving Afghanistan

• A weakened US military that's more concerned with "political correctness" than creating soldiers

• Record low enlistment numbers

• A revitalized Russian oil industry, despite US sanctions

• A war in Ukraine that has cost the US billions of dollars and killed thousands

• Increased possibility of nuclear war with Russia

• Iran expanding their nuclear enrichment program

• China becoming energy and militarily dominant

• A senile, angry, and incompetent president who falls off of a bicycle, falls up stairs, insults
half the people in America, labels people as "terrorists", divides the country, and tries to incite
a civil war.

And yet they still voted for more of it. Can't fix stupid, and they out number us now.

So we don't know for sure yet.. who will have control of either the senate or the house.

The House is pretty much a given that the GOP will own it. We only need two more votes to own the Senate. One could could come from Arizona, and the other from the Georgia runoff next month. There may be some more close elections that haven't been called, but I'd have to check.

What insurrectionists?

You know: Those insurrectionists that took over the Capitol and threw all the Democrats out on the street. Buffalo-Horn man is now living in Pelosi's office.

Pelosi was so pissed that she beat the crap out of her hubby with a hammer.

Naww, they just cheated. Lindell is documenting the Steal even as I'm typing this.

They may have, but doesn't really matter, same end result, and a country filled with morons. It will only get worse.

You know: Those insurrectionists that took over the Capitol and threw all the Democrats out on the street. Buffalo-Horn man is now living in Pelosi's office.

Pelosi was so pissed that she beat the crap out of her hubby with a hammer.
And handle raped him with it.

I wouldn't get all happy, happy joy, joy over it. All that last night shows is that we are more divided than ever as an electorate. But, as a rule, people came to and voted with their senses..even if a lot of the same cast of "you again???" won. :)
The Senate is still up for grabs. The House looks like a four or five seat majority for the GOP. Either way, not much changes here.

Whether or not Democrats are able to edge back into the majority in 2024 depends largely on how the economy goes and what Republicans in the House display as priorities over the next two years.
Republicans would be smart to focus on the economy, cutting government spending and border security, instead of endless committees and investigations like the Democrats have subjected the country to for the last 6 years. I won't hold my breath , politician no matter their party are not known for their resistance to doubling down on stupid.

Your King, The AntiChrist will eventually appear. As America goes into Moral, Ethical, and Economic Decline, Democrats like you will become increasingly happy, EUPHORIC even as you know soon that your Satanic Messiah will arrive on the scene to grant your every wish for a Godless Utopia. Your 666 New World Order and Great Reset are just around the corner.

Then comes your sudden destruction when the true King arrives to claim His throne.
May Jesus come soon.
I will pray for you to find the one true God and cast aside your false deity.

Forum List

Back