Arsenals 'young guns' beat Liverpool to take England's Community Shield Trophy.

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
Lake District England
Arsenal win Community Shield 5-4 (penalties) against Premier League Champions Liverpool. (1-1 full time)

Two major trophies in 28 days.
1598735146746.png
1598735177464.png
1598735228459.png

Arsenal are the worlds premier club because of our unique history.
Having beaten Napoleon & the German hun WWl the modern transition to a football club has brought major success for over 100 years.

Under Michel Arteta we must now concentrate on total European dominance for the next 20 years.

Arsenal win Community Shield 5-4 (penalties) against Premier League Champions Liverpool. (1-1 full time)

View attachment 381852View attachment 381853View attachment 381854

Having beaten Napoleon & the German hun WWl the modern transition to a football club has brought major success for over 100 years.

Under Michel Arteta we must now concentrate on total European dominance for the next 20 years.
Always welcome in Wrexham .

I'm sure you know Tommy that Cardiff are the only non English club to win the FA Cup beating Arsenal I think 1-0
in the early thirties.

You may wonder why someone living in the North would support a London club? Well its because I was brought up in the South and at the time I was getting interested Tottenham where one of the best teams in Europe.
I'm not sure at 6 but I think it was something about their 'yiddish' connections that put me off.

I have mates who support Bury, Oldham, & Bolton and I feel for their continuing plight of not trying to win trophies but just survive.

I'm sure you know Tommy that Cardiff are the only non English club to win the FA Cup beating Arsenal I think 1-0
in the early thirties.

You may wonder why someone living in the North would support a London club? Well its because I was brought up in the South and at the time I was getting interested Tottenham where one of the best teams in Europe.
I'm not sure at 6 but I think it was something about their 'yiddish' connections that put me off.

I have mates who support Bury, Oldham, & Bolton and I feel for their continuing plight of not trying to win trophies but just survive.
Bury was a shocking deal. I think Bolton will follow them as well. probably a few more if things dont pick up.

Forum List

Back