It is time for "fans" to protest the uber rich protestors called organized sports. Turn it off.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
So for the past 7 months the progs have told US that we need to stay in our basements like their candidates(unless you are protesting) because we dont want to infect others with the Kung Flu. Some organized sports venues wanted to give some happiness to US by opening up some games while using social distancing and mask but still bring on some games. All this while some felon who was overdosing on Fentanyl decided to once again perform a felonious crime by passing a fake 20 dollar bill, then had a heart attack while resisting arrest. Last night the very rich "ball players" took a big knee by presenting a Burning, Looting, and Murder, tee shirt on home plate and then they didnt play. They called it a protest in support of Bowel (not all black lives matter) Movement , it is time to show our support by not watching these progressive cry babies...

TURN OFF ORGANIZED SPORTS...

So for the past 7 months the progs have told US that we need to stay in our basements like their candidates(unless you are protesting) because we dont want to infect others with the Kung Flu. Some organized sports venues wanted to give some happiness to US by opening up some games while using social distancing and mask but still bring on some games. All this while some felon who was overdosing on Fentanyl decided to once again perform a felonious crime by passing a fake 20 dollar bill, then had a heart attack while resisting arrest. Last night the very rich "ball players" took a big knee by presenting a Burning, Looting, and Murder, tee shirt on home plate and then they didnt play. They called it a protest in support of Bowel (not all black lives matter) Movement , it is time to show our support by not watching these progressive cry babies...

TURN OFF ORGANIZED SPORTS...

Exactly, Jim, exactly.

The only "organized sport" I watch is I live stream Sprint Car racing thru Dirtvision and Floracing-

Kyle Larson has won over 30 times this year in midgets and Sprint Cars- Bubba Wallace has been awarded a "Spirit" award-

The only "organized sport" I watch is I live stream Sprint Car racing thru Dirtvision and Floracing-

Kyle Larson has won over 30 times this year in midgets and Sprint Cars- Bubba Wallace has been awarded a "Spirit" award-
After what Bubba Wallace did for NASCAR, not even that should be watched. Let the SJW assholes know We the People believe "All Lives Matter" not Burning Looting and Murder.

After what Bubba Wallace did for NASCAR, not even that should be watched. Let the SJW assholes know We the People believe "All Lives Matter" not Burning Looting and Murder.
True- I don't watch NASCAR and haven't since I quit cable TV- after their little 15 min of fame given Bubba I won't watch it.

You all don't get it. Pro sports leagues don't want conservative viewers, they are looking to clear out their Deplorable fans to make room for a more sophisticated , urbane, metrosexual crowd to spend their money. By ignoring the NFL, NBA et al, you are doing them a favor. What do Goodell , Silver et al have to say to get the message to you?

You all don't get it. Pro sports leagues don't want conservative viewers, they are looking to clear out their Deplorable fans to make room for a more sophisticated , urbane, metrosexual crowd to spend their money. By ignoring the NFL, NBA et al, you are doing them a favor. What do Goodell , Silver et al have to say to get the message to you?
Oh i see, lose your major fan base just for a couple idiots who after a while will turn it off for "Will and Grace", "The West Wing", and other prog shows. It is cutting off your nose to spite your face....

Oh knows!!!! CANCEL CULTURE!!!!! Oh my!!!

:lol:
Nobody is trying to get anyone fired for having their opinions, like cancel loons do.

edf297ea9e4ab9cf07973ce2d7fc1f3bb6bfc6af4f7ad6ab8c83c9ce5908a205.jpg

Forum List

Back