So the NFL players will be able to tackle each other for 3 hours in two weeks and I can't go inside

I'm done with Pro and College sports completely.
How come college,if the world was normal what is it that you don’t like about college sports.i hear on pro though,I’ve been done with them for years now.

How come college,if the world was normal what is it that you don’t like about college sports.i hear on pro though,I’ve been done with them for years now.

The coach incident with the OAN shirt. The NCAA and universities are going to allow BLM promotion, symbols, slogans, etc and protesting by the players and teams. No effing way I am watching them.

The coach incident with the OAN shirt. The NCAA and universities are going to allow BLM promotion, symbols, slogans, etc and protesting by the players and teams. No effing way I am watching them.
Where's Bobby Bowden when you need him? :(

chili's and eat dinner? Does that make sense to anyone? LOL
All those players are tested frequently

How often are you tested?

How often are the people who would be working at Chilis and the other guests tested?

How often are the people who would be working at Chilis and the other guests tested?

Its all BULLSHIT
Indeed,this fake virus has Been planned against us for decades now,all part of the new world order plan that Clinton,Bush and Obama have all spoken of,Much more people have died from the flu virus this year and years past yet the government doesn’t shut down businesses and give out face masks for that.

Last edited:
Chili's is open here, somewhat. I wonder if things will ever get back to normal. This is one of the worst things done to this country ever.

Its all BULLSHIT
Indeed,this fake virus has Been planned against us for decades now,all part of the new world order plan that Clinton,Bush and Obama have all spoken of,Much more people have died from the flu virus this year and years past yet the government doesn’t shut down businesses and give out face masks for that.

If you're going to quote numbers at least look them up first.

CDC estimates that the burden of illness during the 2018–2019 season included an estimated 35.5 million people getting sick with influenza, 16.5 million people going to a health care provider for their illness, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths from influenza

Chili's is open here, somewhat. I wonder if things will ever get back to normal. This is one of the worst things done to this country ever.
If not the worst,naw the world will never be the same again.just look at New York,what the media is not reporting is that businesses are closed everywhere on Main Street.that normally you can’t turn around without bumping into someone down there sense it is so crowded,now the place is a ghosttown,cars in New York,the traffic has always been so bad it’s bumper to bumper,now they showed a guy driving his car like 35 mph through downtown,these are dangerous times we are in and because the sheep in America and the cops never do anything about it arresting them criminals in washington gpfrom both parties,I really think we are in our final days.

Last edited:
If not the worst,naw the world will never be the same again.just look at New York,what the media is not reporting is that businesses are closed everywhere on Main Street.that normally you can’t turn around without bumping into someone down there sense it is so crowded,now the place is a ghosttown,cars in New York,the traffic has always been so bad it’s bumper to bumper,now they showed a guy driving his car like 35 mph through downtown,they are dangerous times we are in and because the sheep in America and the cops never do anything about it arresting them criminals in washington gpfrom both parties,I really think we are in our final days.
I didn't want to be living in those times, but I reckon here we go!
Major corn crop devastation in Iowa..I seriously think a bad 7 years predicted may be upon us.

Its all BULLSHIT

If you're going to quote numbers at least look them up first.

CDC estimates that the burden of illness during the 2018–2019 season included an estimated 35.5 million people getting sick with influenza, 16.5 million people going to a health care provider for their illness, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths from influenza
Wow are you ever dense the fact you are not aware the CDC is a lying evil organization that’s everybit as much evil as the CIA,FBI and NSA. Comedy gold. They tell the truth as much as the corporate controlled media does. Lol Going to them for facts is the same as Asking Bill “ I never had sex with this woman” Clinton if he ever had sex with a woman in the White House,Lol hee hee.

you are obviously unaware how all these three letter alphabet organizations are all evil institutions that give the third reich a run for its money.hee hee.Lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back