Arms sale to Saudi Arabia

Bring em home and build more bases here. That's real national defense. That's real defense spending. And th American people are put on the hook for the principle plus interest at the barrel of our own government's gun.
Isolationism is no longer an option in the world we live in today

Trump and the US government have approved the sale of high accuracy bombs and other weapons sales to Saudi to use against the Houthi in Yemen. I do not have the details but Saudis will spend hundreds of millions over the next ten years. The Houthi militia are backed by Iran. The Saudis do not want a Shia regime on their border.
It is said Biden opposes the deal but if the congress has approved it what can he do about it?

all civilized people----most importantly the civilized people of
Yemen, support the Yemeni and Saudi opposition to Iranian
aggression via their proxies---the Shiite Houthis. It is a battle
against Iranian Imperialism. baali temani << he talks to the local
yemeni expats in town who spit at the word "HOUTHI" Of course
they are not all that fond of the YAHUDI either

Trump and the US government have approved the sale of high accuracy bombs and other weapons sales to Saudi to use against the Houthi in Yemen. I do not have the details but Saudis will spend hundreds of millions over the next ten years. The Houthi militia are backed by Iran. The Saudis do not want a Shia regime on their border.
It is said Biden opposes the deal but if the congress has approved it what can he do about it?

all civilized people----most importantly the civilized people of
Yemen, support the Yemeni and Saudi opposition to Iranian
aggression via their proxies---the Shiite Houthis. It is a battle
against Iranian Imperialism. baali temani << he talks to the local
yemeni expats in town who spit at the word "HOUTHI" Of course
they are not all that fond of the YAHUDI either

To be clear I am not opposed to the deal. Biden is but he may not be able to change it if the congress has approved it from what I understand.

We shouldn’t be selling any arms to this butcher kingdom. The less entanglement with these monsters the better.

Iranian control of Yemen means a disaster for THE USA----Iran seeks
FULL CONTROL of the Yemeni seaports which spells CONTROL OF
SHIPPING VIA THE RED SEA-----virtually half the shipping
of WORLD TRADE. (you guys ain't WOKE).

Time to cut off all military sales to the Saudis.
They cannot be trusted

They cannot be trusted

the Saudis (such as they are) are a bulwark against Iranian control

They cannot be trusted

We have protected them for decades against Iran.

They cannot be trusted

We have protected them for decades against Iran.

not entirely true-----they found a HOLE-----via Yemen which
has a significant SHIITE population-----sad to say---BUT it is
a fact-----where there is a shiite population there is a gateway
for Iran

You may have heard of the Israeli air strikes in Syria. We will not allow Iran to have a base there so close to our border. That is why the air strikes and they will continue. I would be hipocritical to oppose Saudi Arabia for opposing the Iranian proxy in Yemen.

Isolationism is no longer an option in the world we live in today

The model you're offering is actually the isolationist model.

I prefer peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none, to steal a line from Jefferson.

The model you're offering actually puts Americans in danger of blowback and more vulnerable to being attacked. It's depleting our Treasury and it's sending our families across the globe to fight insignificant threats.

Last edited:
You may have heard of the Israeli air strikes in Syria. We will not allow Iran to have a base there so close to our border. That is why the air strikes and they will continue. I would be hipocritical to oppose Saudi Arabia for opposing the Iranian proxy in Yemen.

There's enough hypocrisy to go around in terms of bases next to borders. If only there were an equal amount of intellectual honesty in noting the extent of said hypocricy.

156406410.jpg

Last edited:
It's depleting our Treasury and it's sending our families across the globe to fight insignificant threats.
Iran and red china are not insignificant threats to America or our allies

the best way to avoid war with the bad actors is to remain strong and united with our allies

It's depleting our Treasury and it's sending our families across the globe to fight insignificant threats.
Iran and red china are not insignificant threats to America or our allies

the best way to avoid war with the bad actors is to remain strong and united with our allies
Ask the 2,977 killed on the 9/11 attacks if the Saudis that financed it are allies.

Ask the 2,977 killed on the 9/11 attacks if the Saudis that financed it are allies.

all of the terrorists were arabs and muslim

but not all were from Saudi Arabia

So is it ok to hate all arab muslims rather than just Saudi Arabians?

all of the terrorists were arabs and muslim

but not all were from Saudi Arabia

So is it ok to hate all arab muslims rather than just Saudi Arabians?
Follow the money. International terrorism is expensive. You can always find unbalanced radicals to carry it out, but financing is a different thing. Saudis royals financed the attack.
1612031841460.png

The alleged Saudi role in the September 11 attacks is the idea that the Saudi Arabian government was connected to the September 11 attacks in the United States. The final 28 pages of the December 2002 report of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities before and after the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001, which were initially classified, were released on July 15, 2016 and provide details.

Origins of the 19 hijackers of 9/11 attacks
NationalityNumber
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Egypt
Lebanon

The 28 pages state that some of the September 11 hijackers received financial support from individuals connected to the Saudi Government. FBI sources believed that at least two of those individuals were officers in the General Intelligence Presidency, the primary intelligence agency of Saudi Arabia. The U.S. Intelligence Community believed that individuals associated with the Saudi Government had ties to al-Qaeda.

Forum List

Back