Arms sale to Saudi Arabia

Time to cut off all military sales to the Saudis.
They cannot be trusted

Would you like for them to cut off oil sales to America?
Last I heard we were the #1 producer on the planet, with many wells capped due to price. Uncap them.

Rubbish. It needs to be kept in the ground as long as possible, as a strategic reserve. Let the others burn theirs up, like the Saudis have.

And, anyone who thinks a nuclearized Iran is a peaceful Iran is seriously retarded.
I too look at it as a strategic reserve and one that may very well be more valuable later to all involved. I hope President Biden uses an evenhanded approach. I do not see him killing that industry, but attempting to balance competing interests, at least where public lands are involved.

I see nothing "balanced" by bi biden. He has been MANIC since the inauguration

He must have dozens of 'executive orders' now the media can't report them fast enough. lol what a detestable little gimp. Wars breaking out already, and it hasn't been a month since the gangster had his fake 'inauguration'.
Our President has a lot to do

Undoing the damage of Trump is not easy

He wants a big war in the ME with lots of Israelis dead; given the general cowardice of Muslims he might have a little trouble with that, since their word, like Biden's, means literally nothing. Frustrating for you commies, I know.

They cannot be trusted

Sure they can.. The Saudis are steady as a rock and forever proAmerican.
They weren’t very steady on 9-11

They didn't do 9-11.. There were no state actors... and KSA didn't fund the attack.

We don't know who six of the terrorists were.. They had fake identification when they got their visas at the US embassy in Arabia.

Saudis have always had expedited visas since 1950 because so many were sent to study here in the US.. Any other Arab country has a very time consuming and difficult time getting a US visa. All the visas in question were issued by a Yemeni clerk working at the embassy. He basically disappeared after 9-11. So we don't know who those 6 were.

OBL wanted to hurt the US but he had it in for KSA too since they yanked his citizenship in 1994. He wanted to instigate a war between the US and the Arab world.. and he did with some success.

what does "we don't know who they are" mean? As to your idiot allegation that Saudi Arabia had "NOTHING TO DO WITH IT" ------wrong again. What could ALMOST be said is that the Saudi Government had nothing to do with it------but the rest was financed thru oil rich saudi sheiks. Bin Laden of Yemeni/saudi oil rich family. I have known many such people-----who, fortunately do not feel a NEED TO LIE about it.
In ancient History----the whole damned cursed shithole, Yemen + Saudi arabia-----was, simply,
"arabia" They are very INTERMARRIED----the rest
of the 9-11 terrorist slobs were arabs from the ANCIENT shit-hole that was arabia. That Bin Laden wanted to conquer mecca the the damned rock is not news. That lots of nuts over there want to TAKE OVER---is not news------it is an ongoing issue since the "GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC RAPE MURDER AND PILLAGE EMPIRE"

OBL was the black sheep of his family and he hated the Saudis because they yanked his citizenship in 1994.
They cannot be trusted

They didn't do 9-11.. There were no state actors... and KSA didn't fund the attack.

We don't know who six of the terrorists were.. They had fake identification when they got their visas at the US embassy in Arabia.

Saudis have always had expedited visas since 1950 because so many were sent to study here in the US.. Any other Arab country has a very time consuming and difficult time getting a US visa. All the visas in question were issued by a Yemeni clerk working at the embassy. He basically disappeared after 9-11. So we don't know who those 6 were.

OBL wanted to hurt the US but he had it in for KSA too since they yanked his citizenship in 1994. He wanted to instigate a war between the US and the Arab world.. and he did with some success.

On 9-11, the Saudis were much like today’s Republicans

They need the batshit crazy Islamic faction to stay in power. So rather than try to control them, they placate them and look the other way.

I have known the seven Sudeiri sons of Ibn Saud for nearly 70 years. They aren't batshit crazy. Wahhabis aren't bat shit crazy either.

Sure you do, and I play poker with the Pope every saturday night.

Nope.. My father reported to the king for ARAMCO. They honor me because they remember him and my mother.

lol they stuffed your pockets, so all the Jews must die!!!! I knew morals had nothing to do with your BS.

You are very sick.. Thank God you're an aberration.

lol says a terrorist supporter.

Where did you stay in Arabia?

At a barracks. Why? You want to bomb it?

They cannot be trusted

Last I heard we were the #1 producer on the planet, with many wells capped due to price. Uncap them.

Rubbish. It needs to be kept in the ground as long as possible, as a strategic reserve. Let the others burn theirs up, like the Saudis have.

And, anyone who thinks a nuclearized Iran is a peaceful Iran is seriously retarded.
I too look at it as a strategic reserve and one that may very well be more valuable later to all involved. I hope President Biden uses an evenhanded approach. I do not see him killing that industry, but attempting to balance competing interests, at least where public lands are involved.

He must have dozens of 'executive orders' now the media can't report them fast enough. lol what a detestable little gimp. Wars breaking out already, and it hasn't been a month since the gangster had his fake 'inauguration'.

He wants a big war in the ME with lots of Israelis dead; given the general cowardice of Muslims he might have a little trouble with that, since their word, like Biden's, means literally nothing. Frustrating for you commies, I know.
Link

:link::linky:

They cannot be trusted

what does "we don't know who they are" mean? As to your idiot allegation that Saudi Arabia had "NOTHING TO DO WITH IT" ------wrong again. What could ALMOST be said is that the Saudi Government had nothing to do with it------but the rest was financed thru oil rich saudi sheiks. Bin Laden of Yemeni/saudi oil rich family. I have known many such people-----who, fortunately do not feel a NEED TO LIE about it.
In ancient History----the whole damned cursed shithole, Yemen + Saudi arabia-----was, simply,
of the 9-11 terrorist slobs were arabs from the ANCIENT shit-hole that was arabia. That Bin Laden wanted to conquer mecca the the damned rock is not news. That lots of nuts over there want to TAKE OVER---is not news------it is an ongoing issue since the "GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC RAPE MURDER AND PILLAGE EMPIRE"

OBL was the black sheep of his family and he hated the Saudis because they yanked his citizenship in 1994.
They cannot be trusted

They need the batshit crazy Islamic faction to stay in power. So rather than try to control them, they placate them and look the other way.

I have known the seven Sudeiri sons of Ibn Saud for nearly 70 years. They aren't batshit crazy. Wahhabis aren't bat shit crazy either.

Nope.. My father reported to the king for ARAMCO. They honor me because they remember him and my mother.

lol they stuffed your pockets, so all the Jews must die!!!! I knew morals had nothing to do with your BS.

In Khobar??

They cannot be trusted

No he doesn't. Why would you make a loony statement like that?

They cannot be trusted

Link

:link::linky:

So you don't know what Biden has done in his very first days in office? No surprise.

They cannot be trusted

Facts bother you, do they?

They cannot be trusted

They cannot be trusted

In Khobar??

You won't get very close to it with a suicide vest; you will have to choose a grad school or a public bus like your fellow Jihadis have always favored.

They cannot be trusted

He didn't declare a war nor advocate one. What facts are you talking about?

They cannot be trusted

He invaded Syria, and of course his 'election' has encouraged Iran immensely,m since they know he supports them, those facts you seem to want to ignore. Biden will 'enforce' a nuclear deal with Iran the same way Obama, Kerry, and Hillary did, by doing nothing except helping their weapons program along with money and technology transfers, and endangering the entire ME. He's an idiot, like his supporters.

They cannot be trusted

He invaded Syria, and of course his 'election' has encouraged Iran immensely,m since they know he supports them, those facts you seem to want to ignore. Biden will 'enforce' a nuclear deal with Iran the same way Obama, Kerry, and Hillary did, by doing nothing except helping their weapons program along with money and technology transfers, and endangering the entire ME. He's an idiot, like his supporters.
Trump created tensions with Iran and encouraged them to restart their nuclear weapons program.
That is what endangers the ME

They cannot be trusted

Trump created tensions with Iran and encouraged them to restart their nuclear weapons program.

Rubbish. they ever stopped their program; they laughed in your Hero Obama's punk face, assuming he wasn't lying about wanting to stop them, which of course is just a lie he made up for the press so he could give them a few billion bucks to help them out. We still don't know how a big a cut of that went into Obama's and Kerry's pockets yet.

They cannot be trusted

Rubbish. they ever stopped their program; they laughed in your Hero Obama's punk face, assuming he wasn't lying about wanting to stop them, which of course is just a lie he made up for the press so he could give them a few billion bucks to help them out. We still don't know how a big a cut of that went into Obama's and Kerry's pockets yet.

They destroyed their stockpiles of enriched uranium.
It was monitored by international inspectors

Trump allowed them to build them back

They cannot be trusted

Without any international agreement after trump walked away, they built back and added to at an unprecedented rate. Trump could not have supported their nuclear program better if he had been on the payroll.

They cannot be trusted

Without any international agreement after trump walked away, they built back and added to at an unprecedented rate. Trump could not have supported their nuclear program better if he had been on the payroll.
Trump bragged he could negotiate a better deal than Obama

He came up with nothing

They cannot be trusted

Trump bragged he could negotiate a better deal than Obama

He came up with nothing
Big on repeal, shitty on replace like everything else he ripped up just and only because is was something Obama had put in place. He is the Cancel Culture incarnate. He had no plan for a better trade agreement. He just wanted to show he could get his way, without regard to the effects of what he started or if he would ever have the means to control how it came out.

Last edited:
They cannot be trusted

Iran was never in compliance with that idiotic deal. And multiple other countries signed onto it. That stupid deal also gave a bunch of Iranian terrorists, like Soleimani, exemptions from any sort of prosecutions.

Forum List

Back