Arms Race ~ Bring it On OMG

Not knowing about the Cold War and the nuclear arms race, and MAD, then EW doesn't have a clue about "Nuclear Winter", Détente, and the Nuclear Arms Treaty.

Whether you think the above was good or bad, the result is that they have been a deterrent to a full shooting world wide war for 60 years (there was only around 17 years between WWI and WWII, 1919 to 1936).

Our public school system at its finest.

What is important in life is what kind of human being you are, not your knowledge of what the Power of Nukes are between the Soviet Union and America..
I compare it to a bunch of guys in the locker room measuring who has the biggest one..

One Nuke will destroy life as we know it...

Two nukes did not destroy life as we know it.

Tell that to these people

Nuclear test fall-out killed thousands in US

Radioactive fall-out from the world’s nuclear weapons tests during the Cold War has killed 11,000 Americans with cancer, according to a new report by US scientists. Experts say that many thousands more are likely to have died in other countries.

The sites where bombs were exploded included the Nevada desert in the US, Pacific islands and sites in Kazakhstan and Russia. Atmospheric testing was outlawed by the Partial Test Ban Treaty in 1963, although dozens of atmospheric tests have since been conducted by France and China.

You never heard of the arms race but you heard of that?

Wow. Sounds you had plenty of experience with substance abuse.

Do your insults make you feel more superior Weasle?
Insecure people will often insult or bully others to feel better about themselves.

And yes, I had a lot of experience with drugs and alcohol because both of my parents and sister died from it when I was very young..
I worked my ass off with any job I could get , put myself through school...Made a excellent income so I can sit on here all day giving you shit for supporting such a crazy ass guy with his finger on the nuke button...

What is your excuse Dumb Ass?

There is nothing crazy about Trump. He is from New York and has a somewhat flamboyant and even vulgar public persona.

That's all.

He is a hot head with an ego that can destroy a whole country with his little fingers

He is a tough negotiator who uses bluster and proportionate response as tools.

The same people that told you he was a hot head told you he would lose badly.

Well , that is your opinion.. I disagree ..But I will dig up this thread once Trump shows us that he doesn't know what he is doing.

He knows finance... that is it

And politics. He certainly knows politics. He walked over a lot of other candidates to win the election.

Insecure people will often insult or bully others to feel better about themselves.

And yes, I had a lot of experience with drugs and alcohol because both of my parents and sister died from it when I was very young..
I worked my ass off with any job I could get , put myself through school...Made a excellent income so I can sit on here all day giving you shit for supporting such a crazy ass guy with his finger on the nuke button...

There is nothing crazy about Trump. He is from New York and has a somewhat flamboyant and even vulgar public persona.

That's all.

He is a hot head with an ego that can destroy a whole country with his little fingers

Well , that is your opinion.. I disagree ..But I will dig up this thread once Trump shows us that he doesn't know what he is doing.

And politics. He certainly knows politics. He walked over a lot of other candidates to win the election.

With the help of his ARMs Race Buddie, Puddin :biggrin:

I liked him until he stabbed the democrats in the back who supported him in the beginning.

I wouldn't put him on such a high pedestal, it will come back and bite you in the ass. I give it 1 year max.

That's all.

I liked him until he stabbed the democrats in the back who supported him in the beginning.

I wouldn't put him on such a high pedestal, it will come back and bite you in the ass. I give it 1 year max.

Who? What?

Not knowing about the Cold War and the nuclear arms race, and MAD, then EW doesn't have a clue about "Nuclear Winter", Détente, and the Nuclear Arms Treaty.

Whether you think the above was good or bad, the result is that they have been a deterrent to a full shooting world wide war for 60 years (there was only around 17 years between WWI and WWII, 1919 to 1936).

What is important in life is what kind of human being you are, not your knowledge of what the Power of Nukes are between the Soviet Union and America..
I compare it to a bunch of guys in the locker room measuring who has the biggest one..

Radioactive fall-out from the world’s nuclear weapons tests during the Cold War has killed 11,000 Americans with cancer, according to a new report by US scientists. Experts say that many thousands more are likely to have died in other countries.

The sites where bombs were exploded included the Nevada desert in the US, Pacific islands and sites in Kazakhstan and Russia. Atmospheric testing was outlawed by the Partial Test Ban Treaty in 1963, although dozens of atmospheric tests have since been conducted by France and China.

Ah yes, I remember how horrible it was

Who? What?

It is all a game to them..Power

Alarm bells about a new arms race between the US and Russia went off this week around the world. President-elect Donald Trump reportedly told US news media "let's bring it on" after Russian leader Vladimir Putin earlier called for a "strengthening" of his country's nuclear capability

Read more: US Aims to Break Russia With Arms Race

You've never heard of it???

My mind can not compute this statement

Nope...never heard of it except by the term Cold War...
*mind blown*

Public education?

I was a social butterfly in High School......
Did you graduate to barfly in adulthood?

I got my Harley Davidson degree and became a Construction Contractor ....:biggrin:

9c85354733765a60df0c7e5ae38ab713.jpg

Actually I got my degree in addiction counseling... I like to learn history by seeing it, not reading it in a book
---------------------------------------------------------------- oh man , an addiction counselor , nothing else needs be said EWings !!

That's all.

You forgot about that thing we call a presidential election. Happened lots of doobies ago, I guess.

You forgot Butthurt .....

Who? What?

Alarm bells about a new arms race between the US and Russia went off this week around the world. President-elect Donald Trump reportedly told US news media "let's bring it on" after Russian leader Vladimir Putin earlier called for a "strengthening" of his country's nuclear capability

Trump knows that the Cold War is over. There will be no new arms race, nor new Cold War.

Who? What?

------------------------------------- good for the TRUMP , at least he is thinking of the future ,

Nope...never heard of it except by the term Cold War...
*mind blown*

Public education?

I got my Harley Davidson degree and became a Construction Contractor ....:biggrin:

Actually I got my degree in addiction counseling... I like to learn history by seeing it, not reading it in a book
---------------------------------------------------------------- oh man , an addiction counselor , nothing else needs be said EWings !!

Why Pismoe?

Who? What?

Trump knows that the Cold War is over. There will be no new arms race, nor new Cold War.

No it will be a SubZero War ... Trump can't wait to show off

Who? What?

No it will be a SubZero War ... Trump can't wait to show off

You need to be more skeptical of your Authority Figures.

*mind blown*

Public education?

Why Pismoe?
------------------------------------------ why WHAT EWings ??

The US will win any 'Arms Race.' And Russia knows that. It'll actually force Putin to negotiate. That being said, i find it pretty bizarre that the Democrats who started this new Cold War with Russia, are now whining about a possible Arms Race. I mean, what did Obama and Clinton think would happen after starting a new Cold War? Very delusional short-sighted folks.

Why Pismoe?

Why do you say it makes sense because I am an addiction Counselor ...

You never heard of the nuclear arms race?
But "arms race" could mean any type of weaponry. Not just nukes.

No I have never heard of it... but I do feel it is about Trumps comment the other day

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes
That comment makes sense. If assholes are gonna have them, we should have more/best technology for it.
until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes

I agree.

You walk softly and carry a big assed stick. Doesn't mean you will use that stick but you do have it if the need arises.

No I have never heard of it... but I do feel it is about Trumps comment the other day

The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes
That comment makes sense. If assholes are gonna have them, we should have more/best technology for it.

I agree.

You walk softly and carry a big assed stick. Doesn't mean you will use that stick but you do have it if the need arises.
The way Muslims are carrying on around the globe I think a nuclear weapon being used is a certainty in my lifetime

What is important in life is what kind of human being you are,

That's true, but not all human beings, or countries, are good. And being able to defend against such, without massive deaths of your own people, is important. That philosophy was one of the reasons the US used the bomb in WWII. The theory hed that by doing so, America saved over 100,000 soldiers and over 1,000,000 Japanese civilians lives.

Also, being a good human being isn't going deter Iran from sending a nuclear weapon to Tel Aviv, or smuggling one into L.A. or NYC. (I'm not sure if a nuclear weapon aimed at them will either since the believe that the Mahdi will come to save the world after chaos and an apocalypse).

Truth be known, the Soviet Union acquired nuclear weapons after the war because US had them and was a member of NATO, which was formed in 1949 as a defense against Soviet aggression. It soon became a "you have more than I do, so I'm going to build more", and it see sawed back and forth until SALT1 was signed in May, 1972. There have been multiple more arms treaties signed since then.

I am NOT pro nuclear arms. I wish there weren't any. The 1960's were terrifying to live through, but I recognize that in today's world there is still a need for them. They do deter global war, both conventional and nuclear.

Why Pismoe?

Why do you say it makes sense because I am an addiction Counselor ...
--------------------------------------------- just my opinion that counselors and counseling are a waste of time and money EWings !!

I agree.

The way Muslims are carrying on around the globe I think a nuclear weapon being used is a certainty in my lifetime

Well this is where I agree

Forum List

Back