armed black rioters demand and end to all white people

Only good blacks should have constitutional rights...not those scary ones........

One of the worst mistakes this country made was allowing darkies to be considered human and expect to have the same rights as Real Americans....sad...

View attachment 497278
That's weird. What do you consider to be a 'good black'?

Well, here's a "good black":

GEN_Colin_Powell.jpg

And here's a "bad negro":

View attachment 497287

See the difference?
No.....your good black is apparently a racist.
His skin color may have been a little light..which probably made it tough for him to fit in in the black community..but he made the case for us getting into Iraq before congress....and I don't see how that's good by any stretch.

I see so many people complaining that Gen. Powell lied to get us into a war.

I guess everyone forgot that Saddam used chemical weapons to slaughter between 3,200 and 5,000, and injured 10,000 more Kurds in Northern Iraq. Saddam ordered planes to drop mustard gas and Sarin gas on Kurdish villages.

It is still the largest chemical weapons attack on a civilian population in history.
But nobody gives a shit about all of the Christians being massacred in Sudan and Iraq the last 10 years.
Especially folks like you.
Armed Rioters Demand An End To ‘All White People’
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Wall Street Insider Reveals Life-Changing Stocks You've Never Heard Of
Yes, there really are safe, dependable stocks with high end yields....
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.
Author: Grace Jackson

This is some crazy stuff.
I don't mind one bit if they march with guns. It is and should be their right.

I just don't want to hear any bitching when we do the same.
I go out in the street with my rifle, it ain't gonna be for a "march".
July 1st starts open carry in TN and several other states soon to follow.
If these racist blacks want to try something (which I doubt they will) they can go for it.

So why don't you call whites racist when they show up at state capitals with their guns?
Because they aren't chanting "White Power!!" and giving speeches about killing all the black folks.

That's the difference that concerns people. That, and the different treatment in the media.
Who says they aren't? They haven't just chanted it, they have actually done it.
[quote}Yeah....... no they haven't.

Back to the denial.
I got no problem with armed men marching or rallying or whatever, I don't care what color they are. I do find it damned interesting that when white people do it they're all called racists in the MSM, but the black ones aren't, even when they are yelling "Black Power!!" and giving speeches about killing all the white people.

Well usually because history has shown us when a group of white men get together with guns, a group of minorities usually end up dead.
I do have a problem with double standards; I always have.
You should probably not threaten them then, don't you think?
how many eons ago was that? now a days its group of blacks going after whites. thts the new history in the making.;

Right wing propaganda, groups of black folks are not going after whites. That is just a lie being told to pump up the right wing, racist.
View attachment 497595

You are a liar.

You are not fooling anyone.

And no matter how many times you repeat these lies, we are still not going to believe you over our own eyes.

The liar is you, see there is history of coward ass white men going after black men just because they are black. You can't show me any of black men attacking white men just because they are white.
Where is that happening today?
The white men wear police or sheriff uniforms today instead of the all white.
You seem to have a phobia with the word white.
I think you need to stop using that word.....because it's racist. It's cultural appropriation. Only white people can use the word 'white'.

There are black police officers.....but I noticed.....when they kill an unarmed citizen...the same crowd that defends virtually every white cop who kills an unarmed person -- don't keep that same energy.....
View attachment 499157

in fact, some go so far as to use it as a justification as to why certain minorities shouldn't be allowed to be cops.....
I think you've been listening to CNN and MSNBC way too much. I don't think anyone is defending the killing of unarmed citizens. There are justifiable shootings.

Just because a person isn't armed with a gun....but instead a knife....some on the left seem to think this is being unarmed. And when cops shoot a suspect who is attacking them....they are allowed to defend themselves with deadly force.

There are black police officers.....but I noticed.....when they kill an unarmed citizen...the same crowd that defends virtually every white cop who kills an unarmed person -- don't keep that same energy.....
View attachment 499157

in fact, some go so far as to use it as a justification as to why certain minorities shouldn't be allowed to be cops.....
I think you've been listening to CNN and MSNBC way too much. I don't think anyone is defending the killing of unarmed citizens. There are justifiable shootings.

Just because a person isn't armed with a gun....but instead a knife....some on the left seem to think this is being unarmed. And when cops shoot a suspect who is attacking them....they are allowed to defend themselves with deadly force.
Yes...plenty of people defend cops killing unarmed people.....as long as the person killed belongs to the demographic they hate the most......

Like how folks will justify the murder of this man who wasn't armed.....DESPITE THE FACT the police filed false reports and lied to the doctors and the family about the cause of death...they lied and said he died in a car accident...and later had to admit he died from being beat, choked and tased...

But as long as the person dead belongs to the demographic most dehumanized -- there will always be folks to justify it....

Only good blacks should have constitutional rights...not those scary ones........

One of the worst mistakes this country made was allowing darkies to be considered human and expect to have the same rights as Real Americans....sad...

View attachment 497278

GEN_Colin_Powell.jpg

View attachment 497287

See the difference?
His skin color may have been a little light..which probably made it tough for him to fit in in the black community..but he made the case for us getting into Iraq before congress....and I don't see how that's good by any stretch.

I guess everyone forgot that Saddam used chemical weapons to slaughter between 3,200 and 5,000, and injured 10,000 more Kurds in Northern Iraq. Saddam ordered planes to drop mustard gas and Sarin gas on Kurdish villages.

It is still the largest chemical weapons attack on a civilian population in history.
But nobody gives a shit about all of the Christians being massacred in Sudan and Iraq the last 10 years.
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.

If these racist blacks want to try something (which I doubt they will) they can go for it.

So why don't you call whites racist when they show up at state capitals with their guns?
Because they aren't chanting "White Power!!" and giving speeches about killing all the black folks.

That's the difference that concerns people. That, and the different treatment in the media.

Back to the denial.
I got no problem with armed men marching or rallying or whatever, I don't care what color they are. I do find it damned interesting that when white people do it they're all called racists in the MSM, but the black ones aren't, even when they are yelling "Black Power!!" and giving speeches about killing all the white people.

Well usually because history has shown us when a group of white men get together with guns, a group of minorities usually end up dead.
how many eons ago was that? now a days its group of blacks going after whites. thts the new history in the making.;

Right wing propaganda, groups of black folks are not going after whites. That is just a lie being told to pump up the right wing, racist.
View attachment 497595

You are a liar.

And no matter how many times you repeat these lies, we are still not going to believe you over our own eyes.

The liar is you, see there is history of coward ass white men going after black men just because they are black. You can't show me any of black men attacking white men just because they are white.
I think you need to stop using that word.....because it's racist. It's cultural appropriation. Only white people can use the word 'white'.
Ok I will say multi colored folks. Is that better?

View attachment 497278

GEN_Colin_Powell.jpg

View attachment 497287

See the difference?

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

Back to the denial.

View attachment 497595

You are a liar.

Ok I will say multi colored folks. Is that better?

Pink People?

View attachment 499157

Shooting a man who is cuffed laying on his stomach, how does that fit into your scheme of things

View attachment 499157

Yes...plenty of people defend cops killing unarmed people.....as long as the person killed belongs to the demographic they hate the most......

Like how folks will justify the murder of this man who wasn't armed.....DESPITE THE FACT the police filed false reports and lied to the doctors and the family about the cause of death...they lied and said he died in a car accident...and later had to admit he died from being beat, choked and tased...

But as long as the person dead belongs to the demographic most dehumanized -- there will always be folks to justify it....

Cops have the right to defend themselves regardless of what race the suspect that attacked them is.
The reason you think that whites aren't being shot by cops in America is because you only pay attention to our corrupt national media's coverage of events. Our media only pays attention to news that fits their agenda. They don't cover all of the shootings that go on Butte Montana or other high crime cities in flyover states. But if you listen to local news you'll probably discover that whites are shot frequently....even unarmed ones. They decide it's better to try to flee the scene or fight with cops....they're gonna get shot..

But I think you want to make it a crime for any cop to arrest blacks for any criminal offense.....including blacks who refuse to cooperate. You want them to sit there and listen to a guilty black who has a bad attitude and will not allow a legal search or allow themselves to be handcuffed. Because they're black.....they cannot break the law....according to you.

View attachment 499157

Shooting a man who is cuffed laying on his stomach, how does that fit into your scheme of things
When did this happen?

View attachment 499157

When did this happen?
Try looking up Oscar Grant.

Look on the bright side...if it wasn't for a camera phone......
08SHOOTING5-jumbo.jpg

Some of you "cops are always right" folks would be justifying your belief that this guy deserved to be shot in the back by police....

Why don't these sorry ass "armed Black rioters" ever come around where I live?

My militia buddies and I all have significant arsenals and tons of ammo and would love to have an excuse to shoot up some of that armed Black rioter filth. It would make our day. The sonofabitches are too cowardly to face real opposition. They just go around all the pathetic weak White Guilt trash.

My militia buddies and I all have significant arsenals and tons of ammo and would love to have an excuse to shoot up some of that armed Black rioter filth. It would make our day. The sonofabitches are too cowardly to face real opposition. They just go around all the pathetic weak White Guilt trash.
Sometimes you gotta take the fight to them...

Show em how tough you are....go get em!!!

The root of all gun control is racism. The Democrats wanting to take guns away from the Darkies.

.... pathetic weak White Guilt trash.
Give it up, wannabe. Your overcompensation makes it painfully clear that you are nothing more than " pathetic weak White Guilt trash." No one is buying your act, pussy.

If they want to intimidate the pathetic White Guilt pussies then that is fine with me. Weak spineless pukes deserve what they get.

However, they better not try that shit with real Americans.

If they want to intimidate the pathetic White Guilt pussies then that is fine with me. Weak spineless pukes deserve what they get.

However, they better not try that shit with real Americans.
Ooohhhhh the Real Americans, is that the ones who never serve and are draft dodgers.

View attachment 499157

When did this happen?
Try looking up Oscar Grant.
So you want to dredge up a shooting from over a decade ago to use today?
Hell....why don't we just bring up every instance of injustice in the last 1000 years instead of focusing on the injustices we see every day coming out of Washington....shall we?

The root of all gun control is racism. The Democrats wanting to take guns away from the Darkies.
Was Reagan a Democrat??
_00.rac008 (28).jpg

But in all seriousness...it is very true that many of the early gun control laws were targeted against black folks and minorities in general.....

Going all the way back to 1600's Virginia...

"That all such freeMulattoes, Negroes and Indians...shall appear without arms." -- from the First Session of the Legislature, in the Year 1619

Hmmm, 1619...when have I heard that year before.....oh, probably nothing.....

Well let's say it was a given that there will be gun laws back then against black folks because of the whole slavery thing...so how about after emancipation...

"Black Code of Alabama in January 1866 prohibited blacks to own or carry firearms or other deadly weapons and prohibited "any person to sell, give, or lend fire-arms or ammunition of any description whatever" to any black."

"1870 Tennessee Gun Law -- First "Saturday Night Special" economic handgun ban passed -- essentially prohibited blacks from owning handguns"

This where the term "Saturday Night Special" to name cheap handguns came from...

In 1941.....A Judge admits that gun law passed to disarm black laborers. The statute was never intended to be applied to the white population and in practice hasnever been so applied...". Watson v. Stone....

Now the Waston v Stone case is interesting....because this decision was used to overturn the gun conviction of a white man....the judge essentially said "Hey, that law was supposed to be meant for black folks...not this white guy"

Again...this is why some conservatives get so triggered about an accurate portrayal of history....because it tends to obliterate their bullshit rhetoric....

Forum List

Back