armed black rioters demand and end to all white people

Gofundme is an excellent option to promote in funding their migration to a country managed for just people of color. Bye Bye!

There are black police officers.....but I noticed.....when they kill an unarmed citizen...the same crowd that defends virtually every white cop who kills an unarmed person -- don't keep that same energy.....
View attachment 499157

in fact, some go so far as to use it as a justification as to why certain minorities shouldn't be allowed to be cops.....
I think you've been listening to CNN and MSNBC way too much. I don't think anyone is defending the killing of unarmed citizens. There are justifiable shootings.

Just because a person isn't armed with a gun....but instead a knife....some on the left seem to think this is being unarmed. And when cops shoot a suspect who is attacking them....they are allowed to defend themselves with deadly force.
Shooting a man who is cuffed laying on his stomach, how does that fit into your scheme of things
When did this happen?
Try looking up Oscar Grant.

That's an interesting way of admitting that you don't know...
Oscar Grant mouthed off to a rentacop and got shot.
You see...the problem with these assholes is they think they can mouth off and resist arrest cuz it's a black thing to do. They end up taking a situation where the cops woulda let them go with a warning and instead turn it into a felony all because of a big mouth and false-pride.

There are black police officers.....but I noticed.....when they kill an unarmed citizen...the same crowd that defends virtually every white cop who kills an unarmed person -- don't keep that same energy.....
View attachment 499157

in fact, some go so far as to use it as a justification as to why certain minorities shouldn't be allowed to be cops.....
I think you've been listening to CNN and MSNBC way too much. I don't think anyone is defending the killing of unarmed citizens. There are justifiable shootings.

Just because a person isn't armed with a gun....but instead a knife....some on the left seem to think this is being unarmed. And when cops shoot a suspect who is attacking them....they are allowed to defend themselves with deadly force.
Shooting a man who is cuffed laying on his stomach, how does that fit into your scheme of things
When did this happen?

So that's how it works, if you are cuffed and lying faced down on the ground and mouth off to the cop he has the right to pull his gun and put a bullet in you. Does that only apply to black folks?
You see...the problem with these assholes is they think they can mouth off and resist arrest cuz it's a black thing to do.

Right, because white boys NEVER mouth off because it is the wrong thing to do and yet this man doesn't catch a bullet.

Funny how that works.

They end up taking a situation where the cops woulda let them go with a warning and instead turn it into a felony all because of a big mouth and false-pride.

Or could it be that we might feel we are being harassed and shouldn't have been messed with in the first place, what is it that makes someone white curse the cops out?

View attachment 499157

When did this happen?

So that's how it works, if you are cuffed and lying faced down on the ground and mouth off to the cop he has the right to pull his gun and put a bullet in you. Does that only apply to black folks?
You see...the problem with these assholes is they think they can mouth off and resist arrest cuz it's a black thing to do.

Right, because white boys NEVER mouth off because it is the wrong thing to do and yet this man doesn't catch a bullet.

Funny how that works.

They end up taking a situation where the cops woulda let them go with a warning and instead turn it into a felony all because of a big mouth and false-pride.

Or could it be that we might feel we are being harassed and shouldn't have been messed with in the first place, what is it that makes someone white curse the cops out?

It doesn't matter. You cannot assume that you can win an argument with a cop. Let me know how that turned out if you do.

If you have a problem....take it to the judge.

View attachment 499157

When did this happen?

Funny how that works.

It doesn't matter. You cannot assume that you can win an argument with a cop. Let me know how that turned out if you do.

Again you asked for a cop that shot and killed a man who was cuffed lying face down.

View attachment 499157

When did this happen?

Funny how that works.

Again you asked for a cop that shot and killed a man who was cuffed lying face down.

Yes.....and you presented this story.
Once again....you think this proves your point.
What it proves is that when you combine ignorance with a person who isn't well trained yet is allowed to carry a gun....bad things will tend to happen. It doesn't prove that white people are running around with KKK hoods on shooting black people for no good reason.

I have personally been in a situation like this one.
Some soldiers were smoking dope and playing their stereo at max level in their room in the barracks, late at night across the quad when I was at ANOC at Ft Bragg.
I asked them to turn it down and they started calling me a racist.
For some reason you assholes think that if you gather in big enough numbers....you can push authority figures around. So these kids started yelling and acting like a bunch of thugs from Compton.
In my case I called the MPs and the place cleared out.
Then CID did a wall to wall health and comfort inspection the next day...every locker and bunk was out on the side walk while they went thru the barracks looking for contraband. The perps went in front of a court martial....and got busted to private. Problem solved.....peacefully.

Last edited:
View attachment 499157

When did this happen?

Funny how that works.

What it proves is that when you combine ignorance with a person who isn't well trained yet is allowed to carry a gun....bad things will tend to happen. It doesn't prove that white people are running around with KKK hoods on shooting black people for no good reason.

Some soldiers were smoking dope and playing their stereo at max level in their room in the barracks, late at night across the quad when I was at ANOC at Ft Bragg.
For some reason you assholes think that if you gather in big enough numbers....you can push authority figures around. So these kids started yelling and acting like a bunch of thugs from Compton.
Then CID did a wall to wall health and comfort inspection the next day...every locker and bunk was out on the side walk while they went thru the barracks looking for contraband. The perps went in front of a court martial....and got busted to private. Problem solved.....peacefully.

LOL doesn't change the fact that the cop MURDERED a man who was lying face down and cuffed. All that bullshit about he was mouthing off is just a cop out.

BTw Mud, why didn't the white dude catch a bullet when he cursed out and threatened the cop?

Last edited:
View attachment 499157

When did this happen?

Funny how that works.

LOL doesn't change the fact that the cop MURDERED a man who was lying face down and cuffed. All that bullshit about he was mouthing off is just a cop out.

Oscar Grant was not handcuffed when he was shot:

Initially there were rumors that Grant was handcuffed before he was killed. But court filings by the district attorney's office say that Grant's hands were behind his back and that he was "restrained and unarmed" but do not say he was handcuffed. Mehserle said he feared that Grant was "going for his waistband" and a gun.[10][33][34] The day after the shooting, BART spokesman Jim Allison said that Grant was not restrained when he was shot,[15] and multiple witnesses testified that Grant refused to give up his hands for handcuffing prior to the shooting.[35] The family's claim against BART stated that Grant was handcuffed only after he was shot.

Shooting of Oscar Grant - Wikipedia

Even the family didn't make that claim and, in fact, the family's claim against BART stated that Grant was handcuffed only after he was shot...

View attachment 499157

When did this happen?

Funny how that works.

Course if he had kept his mouth shut he wouldn't have been shot by an idiot that couldn't control his trigger-finger.
You see.....this is the primary cause of cop shootings.....fighting with cops. Any suspect that resists arrest is going to face the consequences one way or another. Not all of them are unprofessional assholes. Some are...and we've all met one or two of them. But the problem here is you cannot bring yourself to be realistic about this. You are living in a fantasy that Democrats and their corrupt media are facilitating. My wife has been pulled over by racist cops because the car she's driving is too nice for her skin color. This is something that is a byproduct of a stigma created by Hollywood. Any black who drives an expensive car is a possible suspect for drug sales. Too many times they've pulled someone over and found guns and drugs in their cars.

The cops are corrupt here in Clarksville. They're actually responsible for much of the drug-trafficking going on here. One our friend's kids was found dead down by the Cumberland a few days after he got out of jail because he wouldn't deal drugs for cops that approached him. So yes.....this stuff happens. But the crap that Biden is spreading around is bull shit. He's as responsible for drug and human-trafficking himself. And where do you think Obama got the money to buy a $26 million beachfront property in Martha's Vineyard? Why did the media turn their heads when a known drug dealer lent him his Summer home in Oahu?

You know, I used to believe that.

Now, however, I truly believe that negroes do it because they feel entitled to do it. They wanted statues pulled down? We pulled them down. They want school names changed? We changed the names of school. They demanded anything and everything and good, decent Americans capitulated. So, yeah, I have no doubt that they truly believe that cops should just sit there and listen to their shit...

there are some real nutjobs out there, both white, and black who really do want a race war.
I’m not sure it would be a race war

There are black conservatives who live in the suburbs

And guilt-ridden white libs who live in the city and post on forums like this

It could be very confusing

View attachment 499157

When did this happen?

Funny how that works.

Superbro? Habitually institutionalized?

BTw Mud, why didn't the white dude catch a bullet when he cursed out and threatened the cop?
We dont know the context of that incident so not enough evidence to go on

But in most jurisdictions its not against the law to curse at the cops

Forum List

Back