Arkansas: tree honoring 1919 Elaine Massacre victims cut down

The democrats ran Alabama in 1919
Yes, before the parties swapped sides.

THE PARTIES DIDNT SWAP SIDES,,,THE DEMS STILL CONSIDER BLACKS AS LESS THAN HUMAN
Of course the parties switched sides. This is indisputable....

ElectoralOct23.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

696px-ElectoralCollege1860.svg.png

those are states not partys,,,the dems still think blacks are less than human and need controlled and the repubes still think all are equal,,,
Those are states supported by the parties. It's the south which is mostly racist. It WAS Democrat. It IS Republican.

opinions vary,,,but the fact dems still think blacks are less than human and need controlled is still a fact

THE PARTIES DIDNT SWAP SIDES,,,THE DEMS STILL CONSIDER BLACKS AS LESS THAN HUMAN

those are states not partys,,,the dems still think blacks are less than human and need controlled and the repubes still think all are equal,,,
Those are states supported by the parties. It's the south which is mostly racist. It WAS Democrat. It IS Republican.

opinions vary,,,but the fact dems still think blacks are less than human and need controlled is still a fact

"but the fact dems still think blacks are less than human and need controlled is still a fact"

fkn nuts.

Thank you for providing the last bit of evidence that you are a deranged lunatic and your opinions deserve no respect.

I'd challenge you to PROVIDE EVIDENCE of this "fact:" but you can't.....

"but the fact dems still think blacks are less than human and need controlled is still a fact"

fkn nuts.

Thank you for providing the last bit of evidence that you are a deranged lunatic and your opinions deserve no respect.

well they think blacks are to stupid to get an ID to vote,,,

or that they need welfare because they cant take care of themselves because they are to stupid to get a job,,,

LOL

Your delusions must explain why of the 40 or so black Congressmen/women, only 1 or 2 are Republican. :eusa_doh:

fkn nuts.

These idiots are beyond retarded. :cuckoo:

LOL

Your delusions must explain why of the 40 or so black Congressmen/women, only 1 or 2 are Republican. :eusa_doh:

from what conservatives have told me.....

1. the democratic party is made up of MINORITIES! (blacks, hispanics)

2. the democratic party is RACIST! it HATES minorities!....(blacks and hispanics)

therefore (using conservative logic) we can conclude that the democratic party is made up of minorities who hate minorities......

only a deranged moronicon would think that makes any sense.....

LOL

sorry I'm not a mind reader,,but the repubes seem to be very inviting and at no time have I seen them tell blacks to stay out,,

so it seems to be a decision by blacks to not join them since they like free stuff the dems give them

LOL

from what conservatives have told me.....

1. the democratic party is made up of MINORITIES! (blacks, hispanics)

2. the democratic party is RACIST! it HATES minorities!....(blacks and hispanics)

therefore (using conservative logic) we can conclude that the democratic party is made up of minorities who hate minorities......

only a deranged moronicon would think that makes any sense.....

well it is blacks that kill blacks more than any other race,,,

LOL

sorry I'm not a mind reader,,but the repubes seem to be very inviting and at no time have I seen them tell blacks to stay out,,

so it seems to be a decision by blacks to not join them since they like free stuff the dems give them

"sorry I'm not a mind reader,,but the repubes seem to be very inviting and at no time have I seen them tell blacks to stay out,,"

They don't tell them to stay out.....They just don't vote for them.

They vote WHITE. Not black.

Why would blacks join a club of people who say "blacks are criminals" "blacks are lazy"?

LOL

It doesn't even occur to you there are other reasons, does it? Like the fact that the parties switched sides and the racist conservative south is now Republican.

You're just sad.

LOL

"sorry I'm not a mind reader,,but the repubes seem to be very inviting and at no time have I seen them tell blacks to stay out,,"

They don't tell them to stay out.....They just don't vote for them.

They vote WHITE. Not black.

Why would blacks join a club of people who say "blacks are criminals" "blacks are lazy"?

got a link??

LOL

It doesn't even occur to you there are other reasons, does it? Like the fact that the parties switched sides and the racist conservative south is now Republican.

You're just sad.

the dems are the only ones I see basing everything on race,,ie they are the racist

LOL

You're just sad.

what with the constant flow/stream of right wing propaganda and lies that they subject themselves to, coupled with their obviously malfunctioning and inferior brains, they are ill-equipped to deal with real facts or logic. It angers them.

LOL

You're just sad.

the dems are the only ones I see basing everything on race,,ie they are the racist
Sounds to me like you're looking with your eyes closed.

LOL

You're just sad.

Sounds to me like you're looking with your eyes closed.

my eyes are wide open and thats why I can seee what dems have done to blacks in citys like detroit, chicago baltimore, and many other citys,,,

The democrats ran Alabama in 1919
Myth

I'm beginning to see why you chose to be a conservative!

no thinking!
you can make up lies and then post them as facts!

no responsibility for providing any evidence.....

it is so easy to be a brain dead lying conservative....
LOL Irony son is still Irony. It's a myth mouth breather. There wasn't a party switch.

Forum List

Back