Arkansas: tree honoring 1919 Elaine Massacre victims cut down

Here is the homework. White On Black Crime vs. Black On White Crime: New Statistics Show More Killings Between Races

So you are correct, in totals however if you go by per-capita you are wrong. It is all on how you look at the numbers. My take they are all to high.
There is no relation between crime and skin colour. None whatsoever.

Tell it to the FBI and other sources that show statistics that say otherwise. I am sure that 99.9% of all crime in Wales are committed by whites.
The FBI have no such stats.
Table 21
Table 21
Poverty causes crime not skin color. Skin color does caused discrimination by right-wing assholes however and others.

No shit Sherlock! You aren't to bright are you? Never did I say what caused crime. Tommy claimed that the FBI didn't keep stats on crime and race. The FBI does have resources showing what races commit crime. Hater dupe!

Tommy, you struck a racist nerve there somewhere.
So it would seem. Of course the tree could have been cut down by bored kids. But in the age of trump the racists seem to be growing in confidence. Many of them are on this thread trying to claim that democrats are more racist than the GOP .

A lot like the racist in Wales, it seems you are jealous of our diversity which has made us a great nation, while your country sits stuck in the same culture it had 500 years ago. Time maybe for your country to move forward and progress as we have.
England will eventually be a Muslim country.
There will be Sharia laws and there will be forced conversions.
Liberals are impotent cowards.
Brainwashed functional moron
go easy on yourself
He and most people who watch Fox all the time say France and England etc etc are overrun with Muslim crazies. Absolutely dumbass fear-mongering as well as the usual garbage... They do have seven million refugees but refugees are about as scary as rabbits.... Refugees that the GOP caused with stupid Wars and their world depression.

Tell it to the FBI and other sources that show statistics that say otherwise. I am sure that 99.9% of all crime in Wales are committed by whites.
Table 21
Table 21
Poverty causes crime not skin color. Skin color does caused discrimination by right-wing assholes however and others.

No shit Sherlock! You aren't to bright are you? Never did I say what caused crime. Tommy claimed that the FBI didn't keep stats on crime and race. The FBI does have resources showing what races commit crime. Hater dupe!
Try and remain calm please lol.

Table 21
Table 21

Try and remain calm please lol.

I'm calm, like I say you are only here for my entertainment, and you are starting to bore me.

So it would seem. Of course the tree could have been cut down by bored kids. But in the age of trump the racists seem to be growing in confidence. Many of them are on this thread trying to claim that democrats are more racist than the GOP .

A lot like the racist in Wales, it seems you are jealous of our diversity which has made us a great nation, while your country sits stuck in the same culture it had 500 years ago. Time maybe for your country to move forward and progress as we have.
go easy on yourself
He and most people who watch Fox all the time say France and England etc etc are overrun with Muslim crazies. Absolutely dumbass fear-mongering as well as the usual garbage... They do have seven million refugees but refugees are about as scary as rabbits.... Refugees that the GOP caused with stupid Wars and their world depression.
The Boston Marathon muslim mass murderers were only refugee rabbits

Table 21
Table 21

You have yet to provide a link between crime and skin colour. Franco has shown you a more credible reason. It is imbecilic to claim any other reason. Which is why only racist trash make that claim.

Table 21
Table 21

You have yet to provide a link between crime and skin colour. Franco has shown you a more credible reason. It is imbecilic to claim any other reason. Which is why only racist trash make that claim.
You asked for stats on crime and color, I never claimed that the color of ones skin was linked to crime other than in Wales where whites commit 99% of all crime. Are you denying that stat? Franco is an imbecile, you can call him credible, which makes you an imbecile. I really tire of racists such as yourself.

go easy on yourself
Not the same at all...they were turned into terrorists in the United States God knows why.... I'm talking about war refugees families bombed out of the country. Who don't want to immigrate.

You asked for stats on crime and color, I never claimed that the color of ones skin was linked to crime other than in Wales where whites commit 99% of all crime. Are you denying that stat? Franco is an imbecile, you can call him credible, which makes you an imbecile. I really tire of racists such as yourself.
You are just a troll...

You are just a troll...

No, I am imparting info, the fact you can't comprehend what you read is not my issue. You racists love to stick together don't you?

go easy on yourself

The Boston Marathon bombers were radical muslims, of course, and Russian nationals. President Putin called Obama to warn him about the Tsarnaev brothers, advising B. Hussein O to keep an eye on them as they were bad apples.

Obama ignored Uncle Pooty's wise counsel, the rest is history.

Here is the homework. White On Black Crime vs. Black On White Crime: New Statistics Show More Killings Between Races

So you are correct, in totals however if you go by per-capita you are wrong. It is all on how you look at the numbers. My take they are all to high.

Table 21
Table 21
Poverty causes crime not skin color. Skin color does cause discrimination by right-wing assholes however and others.
Poverty does NOT cause crime, LACK OF CHARACTER and MORALITY causes crime.

No "racist" believes crime is a result of "skin color" but CHARACTER and CULTURE common to those who just happen to be of a certain "skin color" though it is actually their common CULTURE.

go easy on yourself

The Boston Marathon bombers were radical muslims, of course, and Russian nationals. President Putin called Obama to warn him about the Tsarnaev brothers, advising B. Hussein O to keep an eye on them as they were bad apples.

Obama ignored Uncle Pooty's wise counsel, the rest is history.
Didn't happen. The Russian intelligence told the FBI about him before the attack and before he went back to Dagestan for a year and was made into a terrorist. Obama did think Putin for help after the bombings.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CRAC&usg=AOvVaw0ZOHEjLPP8kZMdpb9XMqLG&ampcf=1

Table 21
Table 21
Poverty causes crime not skin color. Skin color does cause discrimination by right-wing assholes however and others.

No "racist" believes crime is a result of "skin color" but CHARACTER and CULTURE common to those who just happen to be of a certain "skin color" though it is actually their common CULTURE.
And mainly they are poor and disappointed by GOP racists and institutional racism.

The democrats ran Alabama in 1919
Yes, before the parties swapped sides.
The parties didn't actually swap sides. The weirdos, baby killers, fascist, satan worshipers and anti-Christs all got so heavy into the Democrats many left the Democrat Party and ultimately joined the Republican Party as the TEA Party. Democrats also threw God out of their conventions. Over 76% of Americans still identify as Christians (that doesn't mean they all attend a physical church) Choices have consequences.

Table 21
Table 21

And mainly they are poor and disappointed by GOP racists and institutional racism.
So you want to stick with the silliness that poor people are criminal?

So you want to stick with the silliness that poor people are criminal?
No, criminals are poor people.

Forum List

Back