Grandma Gossip Helped Lead FBI To Capitol Riot Suspect, Officials Say

Keep on crying, Trump cultists. It changes nothing. Biden is still president, and your violent brownshirt pals are _still_ going to prison. All you do is reinforce how fervently your supported a violent fascist coup attempt, and how much you still want more violent fascist coup attempts.

Last edited:
Sounds like all he did was follow in the staged psych. operational managers and crises actors into the capitol where the hired film crews were waiting.

Keep on crying, Trump cultists. It changes nothing. Biden is still president, and your violent brownshirt pals are _still_ going to prison. All you do is reinforce how ferverntly your supported a violent fascist coup attempt, and how much you still want more violent fascist coup attempts.
There has been many changes. You don't see it. For what its worth.

For what its worth.
How appropriate.

I started working with CS&N in 1992. I've worked with them several times since.

I know Stephen Stills as a working relationship. All 3 and I got along very well. I'm just as liberal as they are.

Stephen would not be happy knowing you used that song of his to try to justify an insurrection on our capitol and democratic republic.

You really shouldn't use that song to justify such actions. I know Stephen would not want you to and that the song wasn't about justifying violent insurrection on our capitol.

Shame on you.

For what its worth.
How appropriate.

I know Stephen Stills as a working relationship. All 3 and I got along very well. I'm just as liberal as they are.

Stephen would not be happy knowing you used that song of his to try to justify an insurrection on our capitol and democratic republic.

You really shouldn't use that song to justify such actions. I know Stephen would not want you to and that the song wasn't about justifying violent insurrection on our capitol.

Shame on you.

58jxzk.jpg

For what its worth.
How appropriate.

Shame on you.

Shame you and Stephen Stills if you agree with what how people are "protesting"... Because they aren't just singing songs and carrying signs.

For what its worth.
How appropriate.

Shame on you.

58jxzk.jpg

Actually it doesn't matter if you believe me or not.

I know what my career was for 35 years.

You have absolutely no idea who is on the other side of a keyboard on the internet.

Here are a few shots from the last time I worked with them. I took two of them before the show during and after the sound check before the audience entered. I took the other one during the show.

This is Stephen's usual smile for me when he sees me:

IMG_0226.JPG

This is David's smile when he sees me:

David#2990.jpg

This is them together during a show. I love the look on David's and Graham's faces. Pure love.

IMG_0227.JPG

This is funny.

Gossip between two grandmothers got one of the insurrectionists arrested by the FBI.

Wow---the SS (I mean FBI) sure is obsessed with protestors who dare protest our corrupt politicians instead of burning down cities and looting...…….If only they would contribute as much effort into you know getting actual murderers like Seth Richs off the street (or atleast out of the FBI) as they do these people who dare protest Pelosi.

more need to be arrested for being the unamerican pos they are....find them..jail them ...for treason....they should have been shot on jan 6...simple as that.as soon as they stormed the capitol ...police should have opened fire....one dead? and yall cry that she was murdered..she was not....she was killed for being an idiot

This is funny.

Gossip between two grandmothers got one of the insurrectionists arrested by the FBI.

Insurrectionists? Nope, it was a peaceful protest, you know, like BLM and Antifa did.

LOL I agree. If those Trump protesters had been insurrectionists they would have all been armed. They would have shot the shit out of the capital buildings. Not one gun was found among them.

From what I've read most will be charged with trespassing. That's a long way from sedition or insurrection.

This is funny.

Insurrectionists? Nope, it was a peaceful protest, you know, like BLM and Antifa did.

There is no comparison between the out-of-hand protest on 6 Jan and the foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist rampage that caused BILLIONS of dollars in destruction in Democrat-run communities all over the country, assaults, murders, etc...that is still going on thanks to our VP's encouraging Antifa and BLM to continue after the election...

1620382048573.png

Forum List

Back