Arkansas Governor defends Liz Cheney

Liz is not throwing in with Pelosi ~ what a goofy statement.

She is chastising Trump for being unAmerican, which is unacceptable in a President.

We waited 20 years for a Cheney to be punished for lying, and instead we get a Cheney punished for not lying. ~ John Fugelsang

trumpism is going to kill the GOP....I AM OKAY WITH THAT....

I'd say just the opposite, it will be Never-trumpism that is taking out the Republicans. If you have many people like Rep. Cheney who insist they are good members, yet denounce 10's of millions of Little Trumpsters, I can't see much chance for success.
Hutchinson better be careful or he’ll get RINOed by a lynch mob of Trump cult members.

trumpism is going to kill the GOP....I AM OKAY WITH THAT....
We would do well with the death of the globalist neocon warmoingers.

Probably Liz Cheney is on her way out.

And not a minute too soon, as crooked as her father! Good riddance!

The GOPQ has taken the cue from trump. He demands loyalty to....not his party....not the country....but to him. Ask the lunatic Green.....

On Sunday, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Republican representative from the great state of Georgia, kind of let it all hang out. And she admitted that the goal of today’s Republican party is loyalty to Donald Trump.

The GOPQ has taken the cue from trump. He demands loyalty to....not his party....not the country....but to him. Ask the lunatic Green.....

On Sunday, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Republican representative from the great state of Georgia, kind of let it all hang out. And she admitted that the goal of today’s Republican party is loyalty to Donald Trump.
Thanks for that, Blueanon.

Maybe you guys can develop an official salute and a special march for Donnie? You know, sort of like the Brown Shirts had for Adolph? I mean, do you people actually get off to his photo, like Hannity does?

Here ya Go!

1620349450705.png

Here ya Go!

View attachment 487775
Oooo...The predictable Godwin.

Being against fascist assholes like you doesn't make anyone a Trumpster by extension, shitferbrains.

Maybe you guys can develop an official salute and a special march for Donnie? You know, sort of like the Brown Shirts had for Adolph? I mean, do you people actually get off to his photo, like Hannity does?
Or maybe we could just quietly chuck Marxist assholes like you out of helicopters.

WhereCommiesGo.jpg

Here ya Go!

View attachment 487775

Being against fascist assholes like you doesn't make anyone a Trumpster by extension, shitferbrains.
A fascist calling a non-fascist a fascist is obvious, like you.

Here ya Go!

View attachment 487775

A fascist calling a non-fascist a fascist is obvious, like you.
I'm against the corporate state..IOW, not a fascist.

You, OTOH, are all for rule by corporatist oligarchs, fascist scum.

Greene: "Bow to the Dictator or suffer the consequence!"

Forum List

Back