Arizona has voted Republican for President since 1952 (Except Clinton in 96). Will Trump manage to lose here?

Imagine losing a red state as reliably Republican as Arizona.
We don't know what's going to happen since it is a right race but that would be an epic loss for Trump.
I can see Trump pretending that the election was stolen here to save face if he loses.
In 2016 most Trump voters in Arizona were voting against Clinton, not for Trump – thinking how bad could Trump really be.

Now they know how bad, and Biden is not Clinton.

Another wild baseless fantasy by lefties. Notice that it's all about hatred for the President and not a single recommendation for the democrat candidate.

Imagine losing a red state as reliably Republican as Arizona.
We don't know what's going to happen since it is a right race but that would be an epic loss for Trump.
I can see Trump pretending that the election was stolen here to save face if he loses.
Unfortunately in todays world the popular vote does not mean squat. It's the electoral college vote that counts.

The problem with the GOP in Arizona is there are far too many RINOs in it. McShitStain was loathed in the Republican Party by all conservatives. He was a scumbag from the beginning that cared more about his media image and working with Dems than having principles to help Arizona and America.

Governor Ducey is another doozy (who enforced mandatory lock downs) no one knows why he chose McSally, who was a never-Trumper and a piss poor campaigner to fill the Senate slot. Rumors within the AZ GOP are he did it knowing she will lose so he can one day run for the Senate spot. The GOP on the local level are pathetic as well, often they refuse to run candidates in districts they could win, and often the GOP candidates are loser Democrats that just change parties.

In all likelihood McSally is going to lose to Mark Kelly because he is just like McShitStain, his advertisements all use his service as a pilot and astronaut to paint himself as a patriotic leader, even though he is a soulless coward that sucks up to China. In other words he pretends he has conservative values but is a flaming liberal, just like John McShitStain. Unfortunately our state has a lot of elderly people that fall for this because they only watch local TV and CNN. Even if they watch Fox they wouldn’t know anything about him being a piece of shit.

I hope I am wrong, but the Dems here cheat like crazy too. McSally actually won in her election until mysteriously a bunch of late mail-in votes got trucked in until Sinema was declared the winner a week after the election.

You aren't a conservative nor a Republican. You are a Party of the Rumper.

YOu talk like a retarded baby

Forum List

Back