Arizona has voted Republican for President since 1952 (Except Clinton in 96). Will Trump manage to lose here?

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Imagine losing a red state as reliably Republican as Arizona.
We don't know what's going to happen since it is a right race but that would be an epic loss for Trump.
I can see Trump pretending that the election was stolen here to save face if he loses.

We don't know what's going to happen since it is a right race but that would be an epic loss for Trump.
I can see Trump pretending that the election was stolen here to save face if he loses.

;Looks that way, don't it. But it may still be a red state. The Party of the Rump isn't Republican. It's the Party of Insanity. Don't get the two confused.

No, he won't.

Arizona Politics is, dare I say, like nowhere else I've lived. There is a mixture of politeness that was around when McCain was in office. I'll best describe that as so; McCain was our guy. If you liked McCain, you voted to make it easier for McCain to do his job out of politeness as much as any policy he championed--many of which were moderate.. Since McCain and Trump didn't care much for one another and Trump as dumbly doubled down on his not liking Senator McCain....there is a chance.

McSally deserves a better Party than the Republicans. She's a fine person. She may be a victim of Trump as much as any Senator this upcoming election.

I always have had the feeling that Sinema and McSally are probably friends despite their public persona

3B559ADB-3568-4B08-A325-E1BE3A7ADD36.jpeg

Imagine losing a red state as reliably Republican as Arizona. We don't know what's going to happen since it is a right race but that would be an epic loss for Trump. I can see Trump pretending that the election was stolen here to save face if he loses.
No, he won't.
Are we talking about the same guy? He's always making excuses for failures.

Red Curtain's meme defends Trumpbumplicanism not the GOP.

That the Dems even have a chance in AZ shows the weakening of Trump.

I live in California.

A growing number of liberals here are moving to Arizona, Nevada, and Texas because they want to escape from the consequences of liberal policies that they voted for.

Yet when they get to Arizona, Nevada, or Texas, they then vote for liberal politicians who support those policies from which those voters had fled.

Sure, they -- in addition to immigrants -- are turning Arizona blue.

The President will probably lose there, as will that Republican Senator.

When people say that this nation is a-changing, they ain't kidding!

Your pretense that that is not what Dem support of Third World immigration is all about, shows you to be a lying whore.

FOAD.

People from California are moving into surrounding states. They leave because of high taxes and other reasons. Unfortunately they bring the same ideas that created California with them. So states that used to be red are now slowly turning blue. Which means that there will be less and less places for these people to run off to when they realize that these states are now have exactly the same problems they fled.

Tough question as many people dislike Trump but will still vote for him for religious or monetary issues. Odd that the most amoral, un-religious president, maybe in history has their support. While it baffles the mind the reason is control of the other and not religion. Abortion remains the right wing conservative, republican, and religious, moral crutch. Living children matter nada as living children require doing something other than mental feel good morality.

'Trump told a reporter his biggest secret: that he is a danger to the American people'

"Trump is a particularly stupid man who thinks he is very smart. Perhaps this lies at the root of his monumentally dumb decision to grant Bob Woodward 18 interviews"

People from California are moving into surrounding states. They leave because of high taxes and other reasons. Unfortunately they bring the same ideas that created California with them. So states that used to be red are now slowly turning blue. Which means that there will be less and less places for these people to run off to when they realize that these states are now have exactly the same problems they fled.

Yep. At some point there will be no where for them to run to, and they will have to live in the hell they have created. Unfortunately, so will we.

And by that time, it will be way to late to turn shit around.

Tough question as many people dislike Trump but will still vote for him for religious or monetary issues. Odd that the most amoral, un-religious president, maybe in history has their support. While it baffles the mind the reason is control of the other and not religion. Abortion remains the right wing conservative, republican, and religious, moral crutch. Living children matter nada as living children require doing something other than mental feel good morality.

Abortion is not about controlling other people. That is you refusing to even grant the existence of other points of view.

That is being a closed minded ass.

The problem with the GOP in Arizona is there are far too many RINOs in it. McShitStain was loathed in the Republican Party by all conservatives. He was a scumbag from the beginning that cared more about his media image and working with Dems than having principles to help Arizona and America.

Governor Ducey is another doozy (who enforced mandatory lock downs) no one knows why he chose McSally, who was a never-Trumper and a piss poor campaigner to fill the Senate slot. Rumors within the AZ GOP are he did it knowing she will lose so he can one day run for the Senate spot. The GOP on the local level are pathetic as well, often they refuse to run candidates in districts they could win, and often the GOP candidates are loser Democrats that just change parties.

In all likelihood McSally is going to lose to Mark Kelly because he is just like McShitStain, his advertisements all use his service as a pilot and astronaut to paint himself as a patriotic leader, even though he is a soulless coward that sucks up to China. In other words he pretends he has conservative values but is a flaming liberal, just like John McShitStain. Unfortunately our state has a lot of elderly people that fall for this because they only watch local TV and CNN. Even if they watch Fox they wouldn’t know anything about him being a piece of shit.

I hope I am wrong, but the Dems here cheat like crazy too. McSally actually won in her election until mysteriously a bunch of late mail-in votes got trucked in until Sinema was declared the winner a week after the election.

Arizona like so many other states. Like Illinois the entire states vote get nullified by the 1 big city. Illinois is about 70 percent republican but Chicago screws over the entire state. And just like Illinois once they get a foothold they start rigging the system to their favor. Only reason Illinois has not gone red is because of the corruption in Chicago. And Arizona should learn from this and not allow it to happen. IMO people that live in the city offer nothing of substance to the country and their votes should count half. They do not grow produce or manufacture crap they just consume and mooch. Democrats like to talk about the wealth gap and fixing it when they are the ones causing it. You do not see that major wealth gap out in rural America.
Dems talk about how bad everything is and they are right. Problem is all those bad things right smack dab in the middle of their fucking cities.

And just like Arkansas once they get a foothold Republicans start rigging the system to their favor.

IOW, it's political.

The problem with the GOP in Arizona is there are far too many RINOs in it. McShitStain was loathed in the Republican Party by all conservatives. He was a scumbag from the beginning that cared more about his media image and working with Dems than having principles to help Arizona and America.

Governor Ducey is another doozy (who enforced mandatory lock downs) no one knows why he chose McSally, who was a never-Trumper and a piss poor campaigner to fill the Senate slot. Rumors within the AZ GOP are he did it knowing she will lose so he can one day run for the Senate spot. The GOP on the local level are pathetic as well, often they refuse to run candidates in districts they could win, and often the GOP candidates are loser Democrats that just change parties.

In all likelihood McSally is going to lose to Mark Kelly because he is just like McShitStain, his advertisements all use his service as a pilot and astronaut to paint himself as a patriotic leader, even though he is a soulless coward that sucks up to China. In other words he pretends he has conservative values but is a flaming liberal, just like John McShitStain. Unfortunately our state has a lot of elderly people that fall for this because they only watch local TV and CNN. Even if they watch Fox they wouldn’t know anything about him being a piece of shit.

I hope I am wrong, but the Dems here cheat like crazy too. McSally actually won in her election until mysteriously a bunch of late mail-in votes got trucked in until Sinema was declared the winner a week after the election.

You aren't a conservative nor a Republican. You are a Party of the Rumper.

'Trump told a reporter his biggest secret: that he is a danger to the American people'

"Trump is a particularly stupid man who thinks he is very smart. Perhaps this lies at the root of his monumentally dumb decision to grant Bob Woodward 18 interviews"

“Tough question as many people dislike Trump but will still vote for him for religious or monetary issues. Odd that the most amoral, un-religious president, maybe in history has their support.”

It’s solely about abortion – Christian conservatives’ hostility toward the right to privacy is such that they’ll support any president likewise hostile to that right, no matter amoral and un-religious.

Forum List

Back