Aren't these Trump rallies expensive?

Trump is doing the best job any President has done in modern history
And we know that because he told you, right?

No, we know that because we have the best employment numbers in 50 years. We know that because employment records have been broken in all minority groups. We know that by the reduction of food stamp recipients. We know that because median household income has also hit a new record. We know that by a reduction in border crossings are down 60% since May thanks to Trump threatening the withdrawal of funds from Mexico. Also, Trump's law of nobody being able to apply for asylum that has been offered it in another country on the way here. We know that because he hasn't cashed a presidential paycheck since he started. We know that because most middle-class workers are paying less in taxes. We know because........
Lol, but no credit to the guy who got everything to that point huh?

How much has tRump.lowered the unemployment rate?

When did food stamp participation start dropping?

Illegal immigration was at historically low numbers into someone posted out that there was no "crisis". Kinda suspicious that is..

In other words yes, because tRump told you.

So in this strange world of yours you punt on 1st down, you will get a touchdown?

How did your messiah the animals business president accomplish it?

Trump is doing the best job any President has done in modern history
And we know that because he told you, right?

No, we know that because we have the best employment numbers in 50 years. We know that because employment records have been broken in all minority groups. We know that by the reduction of food stamp recipients. We know that because median household income has also hit a new record. We know that by a reduction in border crossings are down 60% since May thanks to Trump threatening the withdrawal of funds from Mexico. Also, Trump's law of nobody being able to apply for asylum that has been offered it in another country on the way here. We know that because he hasn't cashed a presidential paycheck since he started. We know that because most middle-class workers are paying less in taxes. We know because........
Lol, but no credit to the guy who got everything to that point huh?

How much has tRump.lowered the unemployment rate?

When did food stamp participation start dropping?

Illegal immigration was at historically low numbers into someone posted out that there was no "crisis". Kinda suspicious that is..

In other words yes, because tRump told you.

So in this strange world of yours you punt on 1st down, you will get a touchdown?

How did your messiah the animals business president accomplish it?
English dude, we speak english here.

I believe much of the money is in the security. It's expensive to move a president all around the country. But you guys stopped caring about fiscal responsibility long ago....

Moron....when it has to do with a campaign the campaign has to pay for it.....
Taxpayers pay for the presidents safety, including flying air force one and secret service protection.

Never heard you complain when maobama was flying all over the world on his apology tour or when he was campaigning. Just run along hypocrite.

I love how the right pretends Trump is different then constantly defends him by saying Obama did it. Well people, they aren't really that different are they?

Where did I say it was different, all first term presidents campaign for reelection, I simply pointed out you're only upset when it's not your guy doing it. Thus your hypocrisy.

I agreed with the right on Obama. But now the right says it’s ok. Very confusing.

Taxpayers pay for the presidents safety, including flying air force one and secret service protection.

Yeah and it's a free country, what do you think the president is not allowed to leave the White House?

I think he should be doing his job, not constantly running for president. If he did a good job, the rallies wouldn't be necessary.

You live in another world if you believe that. Trump is doing the best job any President has done in modern history, and the left is doing nothing but putting the guy down. So don't say if Trump is doing a good job (which he is) that he wouldn't need rallies. Tell your precious MSM to do some honest reporting for a change.

Anti-Trump Media? 92% Of Coverage Of His Presidency Is Negative: Study | Investor's Business Daily

When DumBama was President, it seemed like he was always in Cleveland for one thing or another. We used to joke about how he should just get an apartment here. If that wasn't bad enough, the asshole always left during rush hour. I can't tell you how many times I had to wait in stopped traffic for that idiot to get on his plane and go home already. Why couldn't he leave at 1:00 or 2:00? Why did he have to wait until 3:30 to go home?
Most don’t think he’s doing a great job. Last I checked most want him impeached. Between rallies and trips to his resorts I’d guess trump has Obama easily beat.

Nah, most still cant get over hillary lost and America rejected extreme liberalism. They cant honestly see what a good job Trump has done.
Hillary got more votes...

Seems like Trump is having constant rallies even though the next election is far away. Doesn't he have a job to do? Aren't these using up lots of tax dollars?

Trump campaign to hold rallies in Mississippi, Kentucky
Campaign money is used to fund them.
Not Air Force one and his protection.
His campaign refunds the cost of using Air Force One.
Not according to my sources.

Seems like Trump is having constant rallies even though the next election is far away. Doesn't he have a job to do? Aren't these using up lots of tax dollars?

people seem to like trump a lot, has there ever been a politician who could get such huge crowds in America?
His approval ratings are nothing special. His worshippers seem to have a lot of free time.
Trump is not as bad as the Left is saying he is.
They are drowning in their hate for him, and it's destroying them.

Not according to my sources.
CNN?

Not according to trump:

Trump criticized Obama for the practice in 2016.

"Taxpayers are paying a fortune for the use of Air Force One on the campaign trail by President Obama and Crooked Hillary," Trump tweeted. "A total disgrace!"

It seems like anything I think repubs are right about they quickly throw away when in power. Remember fiscal responsibility? I can’t understand how any honest person can be a part of a party.

It seems like anything I think repubs are right about they quickly throw away when in power. Remember fiscal responsibility? I can’t understand how any honest person can be a part of a party.
Republicans aren't 100% responsible for the budget, and never have been.

The first two years of trump with full control they proved they are not responsible. Only a fool would believe they are. And trump complained about Obama travel and now does the same thing.

The first two years of trump with full control they proved they are not responsible. Only a fool would believe they are. And trump complained about Obama travel and now does the same thing.
Paul Ryan is a Trump hater, and he was an obstacle to Trump's agenda.

Deficit Donald is a spender. You can’t be this stupid.

He's not a traditional conservative. The incentives for politicians are all on the spending side. No politician ever lost an election because he voted for more spending.

He's not a traditional conservative. The incentives for politicians are all on the spending side. No politician ever lost an election because he voted for more spending.
He's not hardly a conservative at all. But my point still stands. Just about anything I agree with republicans on they seem to throw away when they get in power. Trump complained about obamas travel, well look at him now. I agreed with republicans that free trade is good, now what happened?

Forum List

Back