Aren't these Trump rallies expensive?

Well if only a few people supported trump as the left insists it doesn't cost much to rent a VFW hall now does it?

I believe much of the money is in the security. It's expensive to move a president all around the country. But you guys stopped caring about fiscal responsibility long ago....

Moron....when it has to do with a campaign the campaign has to pay for it.....
Taxpayers pay for the presidents safety, including flying air force one and secret service protection.
Money well spent. P.S: It's all in the budget. You should have learned all about that in the 9th grade.
If in the budget you mean going on the credit card? Maybe you aren't aware, but we have huge deficits.

Yeah, thanks to that other guy, watshisfuk. I forgot his name......oh.........uh...Barry The Twink.

I believe much of the money is in the security. It's expensive to move a president all around the country.

Especially with all the insane leftists looking to do harm!

The DNC should start paying for security at Trump rallies!

This is beginning of his "LYING" phase: HAVE MASSIVE CROWDS TO LISTEN TO HIS LIES AND NONSENSE. STEP 2: GO BEHIND CLOSED DOORS WITH THE G.O.P AND PLOT ON STEALING THE ELECTION. WE LIBERALS ARE NOT FOOLED ONE BIT! NOPE. NOT AT ALL.

Seems like Trump is having constant rallies even though the next election is far away. Doesn't he have a job to do? Aren't these using up lots of tax dollars?

Trump campaign to hold rallies in Mississippi, Kentucky

The rallies are considered "election expenses" are are purportedly being paid for by the Trump re-election campaign, not the American tax payers. That being said, many cities have complained that the Trump Campaign is not paying its bills for venue rentals and additional security. Many are still awaiting payment for rallies in the 2016 Campaign.

Trump has raised over a hundred million dollars for his re-election campaign so there is absolutely no reason for him to be stiffing the cities who are holding his rallies, except that stiffing the little people has been Trumps history in business. Just ask the people of Puerto Rico about the $33 million in infrastructure improvements they made for the Trump Resort, and then Trump Resort declared bankruptcy and stiffed the people of Puerto Rico with that bill. That's a big part of the reason why the power grid in Puerto Rico was in such bad shape when Maria hit.

Everything Donald Trump touches dies.

Well if only a few people supported trump as the left insists it doesn't cost much to rent a VFW hall now does it?

I believe much of the money is in the security. It's expensive to move a president all around the country. But you guys stopped caring about fiscal responsibility long ago....

Taxpayers pay for the presidents safety, including flying air force one and secret service protection.

Yeah and it's a free country, what do you think the president is not allowed to leave the White House?

I think he should be doing his job, not constantly running for president. If he did a good job, the rallies wouldn't be necessary.

You live in another world if you believe that. Trump is doing the best job any President has done in modern history, and the left is doing nothing but putting the guy down. So don't say if Trump is doing a good job (which he is) that he wouldn't need rallies. Tell your precious MSM to do some honest reporting for a change.

Anti-Trump Media? 92% Of Coverage Of His Presidency Is Negative: Study | Investor's Business Daily

When DumBama was President, it seemed like he was always in Cleveland for one thing or another. We used to joke about how he should just get an apartment here. If that wasn't bad enough, the asshole always left during rush hour. I can't tell you how many times I had to wait in stopped traffic for that idiot to get on his plane and go home already. Why couldn't he leave at 1:00 or 2:00? Why did he have to wait until 3:30 to go home?

Yeah and it's a free country, what do you think the president is not allowed to leave the White House?

I think he should be doing his job, not constantly running for president. If he did a good job, the rallies wouldn't be necessary.

You live in another world if you believe that. Trump is doing the best job any President has done in modern history, and the left is doing nothing but putting the guy down. So don't say if Trump is doing a good job (which he is) that he wouldn't need rallies. Tell your precious MSM to do some honest reporting for a change.

Anti-Trump Media? 92% Of Coverage Of His Presidency Is Negative: Study | Investor's Business Daily

When DumBama was President, it seemed like he was always in Cleveland for one thing or another. We used to joke about how he should just get an apartment here. If that wasn't bad enough, the asshole always left during rush hour. I can't tell you how many times I had to wait in stopped traffic for that idiot to get on his plane and go home already. Why couldn't he leave at 1:00 or 2:00? Why did he have to wait until 3:30 to go home?
Most don’t think he’s doing a great job. Last I checked most want him impeached. Between rallies and trips to his resorts I’d guess trump has Obama easily beat.

Seems like Trump is having constant rallies even though the next election is far away. Doesn't he have a job to do? Aren't these using up lots of tax dollars?

He's a friggin dynamo ...I know the type
I used to go non stop and I'm still kinda young ...8 hour days pfft

I've known old guys just like him ...i hope i have that much bam in me when I'm thier age
Some men it just comes naturally to

Most don’t think he’s doing a great job. Last I checked most want him impeached. Between rallies and trips to his resorts I’d guess trump has Obama easily beat.

Of course, they think he's not doing a great job. I heard a report of the demographics of his last appearance in Texas. 24% of the people there were Democrats. 12% haven't voted in the last four presidential elections. Think what you want, but I believe you anti-Trumpers are in real trouble this next election.

AMAZING how much our great POTUS has accomplished considering:

"His admin. is a disaster"
"He didn't really want the job"
"He's only a success cuz dad"
"He golfs too often"
"He's stupid"
"He's Putin's bitch"
"Too many Rally's"

And the left up his ass 24/7 with lies, deception, corruption, collusion and coup.

He does them in the evening. Communicating with the people is essential, President Roosevelt had "Fire side chats".

He has postponed rallies when needed in Washington or elsewhere in the evening.

Forum List

Back